The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

Gene Clark you're fucking boring. Wrap up with your incessant irrelevant Trotski pish man will you?!?!?

Sorry boy, but my role is to try and save ill educated white cretins like you and Leazes from making this worse.

I remember 81 & 91 riots.

Riots have the root cause in the poor housing, poor schools, poor health care, poor job prospects & deliberate marginalisation of formerly working class now lumperized areas of the country.

The ruling class have marginalised, denigrated & demonised the disenfranchised for so long they were bound to fight back.

in the absence of a conscious organised Marxist ideological tendency in these communities, commodity crime is there opposition of choice.

Anyway, compare the costs of these riots with the conduct of Sir Fred Goodwin and his cronies, then apologise

Notting Hill to a tee that like.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That youtube of the bleeding lad being robbed, I'm sorry like there are 20 people there who can see that, not one does a thing. If I saw such a low act in Newcastle I'd fuckin batter the cunt as any decent person would. That's the difference between Newcastle and these area's (predominantly ethnic), we have a sense of decency, and don't tell me we have more opportunities than them, do we fuck. The world is anyones oyster in London, you make your own choices. Fact. It's a touchy subject granted, but I think I'll keep my opinions to myself on this one.

I think that could be right in some situations but there are about 20 of those fuckers. Plus, they might have knifes. Its not worth dying for. However, if I was pissed i'd probably steam in !

I get your point though. I was in London recently and this little old lady could get her suitcase up the stairs in Victoria. About 8-10 people just brazenly walked past her. I eventually gave her a hand and she was so happy for the help. Thats London for you though.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Gene Clark you're fucking boring. Wrap up with your incessant irrelevant Trotski pish man will you?!?!?

Sorry boy, but my role is to try and save ill educated white cretins like you and Leazes from making this worse.

Riots have the root cause in the poor housing, poor schools, poor health care, poor job prospects & deliberate marginalisation of formerly working class now lumperized areas of the country.

The ruling class have marginalised, denigrated & demonised the disenfranchised for so long they were bound to fight back.

in the absence of a conscious organised Marxist ideological tendency in these communities, commodity crime is there opposition of choice.

Anyway, compare the costs of these riots with the conduct of Sir Fred Goodwin and his cronies, then apologise

What a fucking idiot. Should we just all work for the state and stick a hammer and sickle up? You stupid cunt. If this is what a nervous breakdown does to you, then I pray I never go through it, you attention seeking robot.

That youtube of the bleeding lad being robbed, I'm sorry like there are 20 people there who can see that, not one does a thing. If I saw such a low act in Newcastle I'd fuckin batter the cunt as any decent person would. That's the difference between Newcastle and these area's (predominantly ethnic), we have a sense of decency, and don't tell me we have more opportunities than them, do we fuck. The world is anyones oyster in London, you make your own choices. Fact. It's a touchy subject granted, but I think I'll keep my opinions to myself on this one.

Easy to say that on a forum.

It's easy to say anything on a forum, it doesn't mean I wouldn't do it. I saw an old man in Cruddas Park getting robbed when I was 18, off a 15 year old kid, lets just say it's doubtful he'd ever have robbed anyone ever again.

Edited by McFaul

It's funny how things happen, never been arrested since 1997, I get arrested and within 2 hours you've got the worst riotting in Britain in a generation.

Wor granda's and great uncle's didn't batter the krauts for this.

Northumbria Police heading down to London now, I hope a certain officer gets a brick right off his barnet. Strange move this, what happens if riots start here, our OB will be thin on the ground.

Deport this white cunt now!

Read Kafka's "In der Strafkolonie" for what should happen next.....

Trying to politicise this is a nonsense imo. This is first and foremost about mob rule and getting something for nothing.

It's funny how things happen, never been arrested since 1997, I get arrested and within 2 hours you've got the worst riotting in Britain in a generation.

Wor granda's and great uncle's didn't batter the krauts for this.

Northumbria Police heading down to London now, I hope a certain officer gets a brick right off his barnet. Strange move this, what happens if riots start here, our OB will be thin on the ground.

Deport this white cunt now!

Read Kafka's "In der Strafkolonie" for what should happen next.....

Nar I'll not bother.

Not really sure what to make of all this like, Very weird the way it's all kicked off and it's something I thought was consigned to history in the UK. Not sure if it's a real sign of a deep social malaise or just opportunism and so on. Not condoning it for a second like. I agree with Gemmill's tactic. Not that it's a realistic possibility. The police seem a bit clueless as to how to handle it too. It must be very difficult for them though.

Must be fucking terrifying being a copper, and they simply don't have strength in numbers the way they're going about things at the minute. There must be an element of "why the fuck should I put my neck on the line when I could be out of work in a month" too.

But the coppers can't be made redundant - only the civilian staff

Surely signing up to be a cop, with the salary & benefits involved, makes them aware their role in defending the status quo on behalf of the ruling elite may involve getting their hands dirty?

"chop off the head" etc, i think if the police went in and put a few rioters in their place a lot of the opportunists would scamper off.

These lads aren't protesting, or going at it for a cause, the vast majority are doing it because there is no resistance and they can pick up an xbox without any risk of prosecution or a cop giving them hassle.

soon as they see a risk of it a lot of them will cave and crap their pants and bugger off home to call it a day after getting "something"

alternatively, we could end up in a civil war type scenario.

risk worth taking?

Not really sure what to make of all this like, Very weird the way it's all kicked off and it's something I thought was consigned to history in the UK. Not sure if it's a real sign of a deep social malaise or just opportunism and so on. Not condoning it for a second like. I agree with Gemmill's tactic. Not that it's a realistic possibility. The police seem a bit clueless as to how to handle it too. It must be very difficult for them though.

Must be fucking terrifying being a copper, and they simply don't have strength in numbers the way they're going about things at the minute. There must be an element of "why the fuck should I put my neck on the line when I could be out of work in a month" too.

Surely signing up to be a cop, with the salary & benefits involved, makes them aware their role in defending the status quo on behalf of the ruling elite may involve getting their hands dirty?

They're getting their hours cut and their overtime taken away. You know the point I'm making.

I'm a decent person and I've never battered anyone in my life; never would either

Also, plenty of areas of newcastle have been improved by the influx on non-white, non-Christians, all across the social scale from Benwell to Gosforth

It amazes me that some people are so blinded by political correctness that they can't process how an uprising could be caused by a black majority rather than a perfect 50-50 split.

doesn't amaze me at all

Isn't that just a technicality though? They can be made to retire if they've been in the force long enough.

I'm a decent person and I've never battered anyone in my life; never would either

Also, plenty of areas of newcastle have been improved by the influx on non-white, non-Christians, all across the social scale from Benwell to Gosforth

If you saw someone in your family being bullied and having their property stolen, I take it you'd just say "excuse me young chap I admire your entrepreneurial spirit but could you please return the possessions you have just stolen"??!?! Get in the real world son.

Tom. It's not about Black and White. It's about pikey fuckers being pikey fuckers. Despite what LeazesMag would have you believe it's not "people who shouldn't be here". Also, it's not 1400 officers, it's 1400 extra officers. They've pulled crews in from Essex and Kent. Also there's coppers working double shifts. Not saying the tactic has been the correct one, but let's at least get the facts right.

Actually there were a bunch of Turkish shop owners protecting their own and their neighbours' properties. Bloody immigrants, coming over here defending our communities...

open your eyes and stop spouting rubbish man

Trying to politicise this is a nonsense imo. This is first and foremost about mob rule and getting something for nothing.

Everything in the world is political I'm afraid.

We need to understand what causes rioting to stop it.

They're getting their hours cut and their overtime taken away. You know the point I'm making.

but they have a secure £40k a year job with a 30 year span, a great pay-off & an index linked pension.

compare that to a damp ridden council flat or a sink estate, no job, no prospects & repeated attacks on your religion, culture & ethnicity by the media & ruling class.....

It amazes me that some people are so blinded by political correctness that they can't process how an uprising could be caused by a black majority rather than a perfect 50-50 split.

doesn't amaze me at all

I'm more worried about career criminals & Free Masons working together

Do you think the fact that a black or asian English person is 20 times more likely to commit a rape than a white person is irrelevant too? It's the same principle. There are worse places in London which are mainly white, like Bexley, no riots there yet.

this will go straight in one ear and out the other side to some people

If you saw someone in your family being bullied and having their property stolen, I take it you'd just say "excuse me young chap I admire your entrepreneurial spirit but could you please return the possessions you have just stolen"??!?! Get in the real world son.

I wouldn't hit anyone.

I used legal means to seek redress

but they have a secure £40k a year job with a 30 year span, a great pay-off & an index linked pension.

compare that to a damp ridden council flat or a sink estate, no job, no prospects & repeated attacks on your religion, culture & ethnicity by the media & ruling class.....

It's a wonder more of them don't stop the rioting and join the force.

Following on from Ant's point, I'm surprised that the Met haven't requested a loan of equipment from Northern Ireland. We've got riot vans, water cannons and plastic bullets coming out of our arse. We're well equipped for such situations as we're seeing in London.