The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

"chop off the head" etc, i think if the police went in and put a few rioters in their place a lot of the opportunists would scamper off.

These lads aren't protesting, or going at it for a cause, the vast majority are doing it because there is no resistance and they can pick up an xbox without any risk of prosecution or a cop giving them hassle.

soon as they see a risk of it a lot of them will cave and crap their pants and bugger off home to call it a day after getting "something"

alternatively, we could end up in a civil war type scenario.

risk worth taking?

I don't think it could escalate to that stage, it's not like the looters will band together to form a strategic organisation, with various boroughs plotting together, so yes i'd take that risk, they're not up in arms for a cause or anything, as it's been said it's simply greed and opportunism for material things.

At the minute they probably think it'll die off when theres bugger all left to loot.

But the cause of the rioting is the bitter harvest of years of neglect, marginalisation & racism by the British ruling elite.

Thatcher's destruction of the working class in the 80s & 90s wasn't helped by new Labour.

In the boom years, the gap between haves & have nots widened.

Under this lot, the spirit of Thatcherite repression has returned.

Like 81 & 91, the youth know no other way to express anger than by disorder.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That youtube of the bleeding lad being robbed, I'm sorry like there are 20 people there who can see that, not one does a thing. If I saw such a low act in Newcastle I'd fuckin batter the cunt as any decent person would. That's the difference between Newcastle and these area's (predominantly ethnic), we have a sense of decency, and don't tell me we have more opportunities than them, do we fuck. The world is anyones oyster in London, you make your own choices. Fact. It's a touchy subject granted, but I think I'll keep my opinions to myself on this one.

I'm a decent person and I've never battered anyone in my life; never would either

Also, plenty of areas of newcastle have been improved by the influx on non-white, non-Christians, all across the social scale from Benwell to Gosforth

If you saw someone in your family being bullied and having their property stolen, I take it you'd just say "excuse me young chap I admire your entrepreneurial spirit but could you please return the possessions you have just stolen"??!?! Get in the real world son.

I wouldn't hit anyone.

I used legal means to seek redress

Cosy on up to the man, eh whitey? :lol:

Not really sure what to make of all this like, Very weird the way it's all kicked off and it's something I thought was consigned to history in the UK. Not sure if it's a real sign of a deep social malaise or just opportunism and so on. Not condoning it for a second like. I agree with Gemmill's tactic. Not that it's a realistic possibility. The police seem a bit clueless as to how to handle it too. It must be very difficult for them though.

Must be fucking terrifying being a copper, and they simply don't have strength in numbers the way they're going about things at the minute. There must be an element of "why the fuck should I put my neck on the line when I could be out of work in a month" too.

But the coppers can't be made redundant - only the civilian staff

Surely signing up to be a cop, with the salary & benefits involved, makes them aware their role in defending the status quo on behalf of the ruling elite may involve getting their hands dirty?

They're getting their hours cut and their overtime taken away. You know the point I'm making.

but they have a secure £40k a year job with a 30 year span, a great pay-off & an index linked pension.

compare that to a damp ridden council flat or a sink estate, no job, no prospects & repeated attacks on your religion, culture & ethnicity by the media & ruling class.....

It's a wonder more of them don't stop the rioting and join the force.

actually the reason white areas don't go up is because their scummy underclass tend to join the army

Wouldn't get away with it here tbh, police must be far more used to riots or something, but they'd not get near to looting anything.

doesn't look like they're upto it or doing anything, wonder if the lad that died previously after getting shoved has anything to do with the tactics for controlling them.

over here they'd have watercannoned/gas'd/plastic bulleted them long ago and it'd have been knocked on the head, suppose it helps when the police roll into the scene in one of these rather than a normal car mind.

1451374_43ec0ffa.jpg

exactly. Tear gas the cunts, then deport those who shouldn't be here [of which I would bet there are a lot]

And that wouldn't inflame the situation now would it?

As regards who shouldn't be here, there's plenty of white scum ought to be sent off in a ship and torpedoed

what ?

Wouldn't get away with it here tbh, police must be far more used to riots or something, but they'd not get near to looting anything.

doesn't look like they're upto it or doing anything, wonder if the lad that died previously after getting shoved has anything to do with the tactics for controlling them.

over here they'd have watercannoned/gas'd/plastic bulleted them long ago and it'd have been knocked on the head, suppose it helps when the police roll into the scene in one of these rather than a normal car mind.

1451374_43ec0ffa.jpg

exactly. Tear gas the cunts, then deport those who shouldn't be here [of which I would bet there are a lot]

Yeah, that'd go down well wouldn't it.

oh well, just let them carry on then.

Not really sure what to make of all this like, Very weird the way it's all kicked off and it's something I thought was consigned to history in the UK. Not sure if it's a real sign of a deep social malaise or just opportunism and so on. Not condoning it for a second like. I agree with Gemmill's tactic. Not that it's a realistic possibility. The police seem a bit clueless as to how to handle it too. It must be very difficult for them though.

Must be fucking terrifying being a copper, and they simply don't have strength in numbers the way they're going about things at the minute. There must be an element of "why the fuck should I put my neck on the line when I could be out of work in a month" too.

Surely signing up to be a cop, with the salary & benefits involved, makes them aware their role in defending the status quo on behalf of the ruling elite may involve getting their hands dirty?

They're getting their hours cut and their overtime taken away. You know the point I'm making.

but they have a secure £40k a year job with a 30 year span, a great pay-off & an index linked pension.

compare that to a damp ridden council flat or a sink estate, no job, no prospects & repeated attacks on your religion, culture & ethnicity by the media & ruling class.....

actually the reason white areas don't go up is because their scummy underclass tend to join the army

Like the Meadowell you mean?

That youtube of the bleeding lad being robbed, I'm sorry like there are 20 people there who can see that, not one does a thing. If I saw such a low act in Newcastle I'd fuckin batter the cunt as any decent person would. That's the difference between Newcastle and these area's (predominantly ethnic), we have a sense of decency, and don't tell me we have more opportunities than them, do we fuck. The world is anyones oyster in London, you make your own choices. Fact. It's a touchy subject granted, but I think I'll keep my opinions to myself on this one.

I'm a decent person and I've never battered anyone in my life; never would either

Also, plenty of areas of newcastle have been improved by the influx on non-white, non-Christians, all across the social scale from Benwell to Gosforth

If you saw someone in your family being bullied and having their property stolen, I take it you'd just say "excuse me young chap I admire your entrepreneurial spirit but could you please return the possessions you have just stolen"??!?! Get in the real world son.

I wouldn't hit anyone.

A couple of years ago, my son's school rugby team played away to All Saints (West Denton) & during the game, the changers got done.

They all had their phones stolen & had to get crime numbers etc to get them stopped.

Only 1 person in the team didn't go down this route, but miraculously he got his phone back within the hour.

His surname? Well S_ _ _ _ S; coincidence huh?

Who is this bloke? Tedious.

Some old cunt who used to write for The Mag who had some type of breakdown, and emerged from it a communist bastard.

I know who you mean...........could be right [decent enough bloke in real life mind]

Edited by LeazesMag

1451374_43ec0ffa.jpg

Yeah, that'd go down well wouldn't it.

oh well, just let them carry on then.

agreed

I'm with Stevie on this one. That youtube clip boils my piss and yeah I'd have said something. Sadly too many down this way are of the same opinion as the cowardly cunts in this video.

They're fucking animals. Send the army in and bollocks to rubber bullets, they'd bounce off something worthwhile :lol:

I wouldn't hit anyone.

A couple of years ago, my son's school rugby team played away to All Saints (West Denton) & during the game, the changers got done.

They all had their phones stolen & had to get crime numbers etc to get them stopped.

Only 1 person in the team didn't go down this route, but miraculously he got his phone back within the hour.

Nice story. Relevant as well.

Edited by alex

It amazes me that some people are so blinded by political correctness that they can't process how an uprising could be caused by a black majority rather than a perfect 50-50 split.

doesn't amaze me at all

I'm more worried about career criminals & Free Masons working together

CND rule OK

"chop off the head" etc, i think if the police went in and put a few rioters in their place a lot of the opportunists would scamper off.

These lads aren't protesting, or going at it for a cause, the vast majority are doing it because there is no resistance and they can pick up an xbox without any risk of prosecution or a cop giving them hassle.

soon as they see a risk of it a lot of them will cave and crap their pants and bugger off home to call it a day after getting "something"

risk worth taking?

I don't think it could escalate to that stage, it's not like the looters will band together to form a strategic organisation, with various boroughs plotting together, so yes i'd take that risk, they're not up in arms for a cause or anything, as it's been said it's simply greed and opportunism for material things.

At the minute they probably think it'll die off when theres bugger all left to loot.

But the cause of the rioting is the bitter harvest of years of neglect, marginalisation & racism by the British ruling elite.

Thatcher's destruction of the working class in the 80s & 90s wasn't helped by new Labour.

I reckon Stevie is right, I know who you are now. And if I am right, I've also met you.

risk worth taking?

Or is it BlairistBrown soft-cock vote-winning 'tolerance' and pandering isn't top of the a'la carte menu anymore ?

Are you Darcus Howe ?

actually, keep talking. You're convincing me more and more. I hope you aren't going to turn this place into the Morning Star online ?

risk worth taking?

I reckon Stevie is right, I know who you are now. And if I am right, I've also met you.

Yes, you met me in my old local one Sunday night back in 2005.

And, no offence, but I think you're even more of an old bastard than me!

I wouldn't hit anyone.

Then you're a mug.

risk worth taking?

I love that you two crossed paths. Dunno why.

risk worth taking?

Or is it BlairistBrown soft-cock vote-winning 'tolerance' and pandering isn't top of the a'la carte menu anymore ?

Are you Darcus Howe ?

the cuts don't affect the elite; as they bite, those who suffer will react.

Just wait until the general strike this autumn; then we'll find out just which side everyone is on

risk worth taking?

I love that you two crossed paths. Dunno why.

several times.....

If everyone chips in a couple of quid we can get Gene Clunge a ticket to North Korea so he can live in a communist utopia and not be a victim of capitalism like us. They don't have internet connections there either so he won't be posting anymore incoherent irrelevant bollocks.

Alternatively, I'll stay & win all of you over by force of my arguments.

If everyone chips in a couple of quid we can get Gene Clunge a ticket to North Korea so he can live in a communist utopia and not be a victim of capitalism like us. They don't have internet connections there either so he won't be posting anymore incoherent irrelevant bollocks.

:lol: He's decent crack imo. I'd like to think it's served with a hefty dallop of whimsy mind.

I wouldn't hit anyone.

Nice story. Relevant as well.

:lol: I was thinking that too. Like Rob W on speed this bloke.