The Great British riots

Gene_Clark

Still no comment from the nation's leader after three nights of rioting?

In this communication age he could have issued a statement from anywhere in the world.

How do we interpret this silence?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen a clip of the Sony distribution centre in Enfield burning. Fuck me that's crazy.

Bloke I work with has driven on the M25 past that area this morning and there's still a massive cloud of smoke coming up from it.

Fucking animals. They should water-cannon the bastards with indelible ink mixed in with it. Should make the identification process much easier :lol:

What they should do is impose a curfew in parts of London after say 10pm, anyone on the streets after this shoot the cunts. This is Britain ffs, not Greece, Baghdad or Beirut. I would LOVE to see if there are any figures released for the ethnicities of the rioters. All I can say is LM would have a field day, and lots of people will be moaning on about lack of opportunities/education etc....FUCKING BOLLOCKS. These places are almost exclusively black areas, it's not racist saying it, all I'm doing is stating a fact.

Well, the first ones may have been. A lot of the places it spread to later in the night aren't. But that was likely just opportunism and copycat behaviour once daft kids saw (including on rolling TV news) that the police were massively overstretched and adopting a policy of controlling rather than clubbing them.

Stealing something off an injured kidda, fucking absolute scum, if I had a gun I would've shot him the bastard. Any ideas on what he stole? Hard to tell.

Instead of spreading themselves thinly and doing fuck all, they should be sending all the coppers to one location where it's kicking off, surrounding them and kicking the shit out of them. Leave them all bleeding and broken in the streets and drive to the next location.

Anyone noticed the #riotcleanup group on Twitter? Good to see that some people still have pride in their communities and are coming together to try and help in the aftermath.

Anyone noticed the #riotcleanup group on Twitter? Good to see that some people still have pride in their communities and are coming together to try and help in the aftermath.

Good on them, I say. Show these low life scum the true meaning of community.

The black v white thing is kind of irrelevant. They've all got English accents from what I've seen.

Do you think the fact that a black or asian English person is 20 times more likely to commit a rape than a white person is irrelevant too? It's the same principle. There are worse places in London which are mainly white, like Bexley, no riots there yet.

Good on them, I say. Show these low life scum the true meaning of community.

Our council's been in touch via the various cleanup Twitter feeds, blogs etc. to say "thanks, but we've already sorted everything overnight". I've never seen the bastards be so efficient. :lol:

The saddest thing is people causing rucks to nick things made in China for $10 off each other.

368046249.jpg

Genius.

:lol: :lol: ;):icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Best picture ever.

The saddest thing is people causing rucks to nick things made in China for $10 off each other.

368046249.jpg

Genius.

Years supply. Agreed. :lol:

Maybe they're planning on selling all the $10 Chinese electricals and investing the profits in gold. :lol:

Interview with some twat this morning (on the radio) saying the riots are due to the lack of opportunities. Yeah well, see those shops you just ransacked, burgled or burned? Well there goes any opportunities there were. Fucking idiots. No pride and no shame. Couldnt give a shite what colour they were it's petty criminals. Id get water cannons on them.

It's funny how things happen, never been arrested since 1997, I get arrested and within 2 hours you've got the worst riotting in Britain in a generation.

Wor granda's and great uncle's didn't batter the krauts for this.

Northumbria Police heading down to London now, I hope a certain officer gets a brick right off his barnet. Strange move this, what happens if riots start here, our OB will be thin on the ground.

Not really sure what to make of all this like, Very weird the way it's all kicked off and it's something I thought was consigned to history in the UK. Not sure if it's a real sign of a deep social malaise or just opportunism and so on. Not condoning it for a second like. I agree with Gemmill's tactic. Not that it's a realistic possibility. The police seem a bit clueless as to how to handle it too. It must be very difficult for them though.

Not really sure what to make of all this like, Very weird the way it's all kicked off and it's something I thought was consigned to history in the UK. Not sure if it's a real sign of a deep social malaise or just opportunism and so on. Not condoning it for a second like. I agree with Gemmill's tactic. Not that it's a realistic possibility. The police seem a bit clueless as to how to handle it too. It must be very difficult for them though.

I'm wondering if the polis have got it right i.e. as unpalatable as it has been, it's just been property damage and looting as opposed to full-scale conflict. Maybe they [the polis] are hoping that once these wank stains have had their fun things will calm down.

Must be fucking terrifying being a copper, and they simply don't have strength in numbers the way they're going about things at the minute. There must be an element of "why the fuck should I put my neck on the line when I could be out of work in a month" too.