bobbyshinton

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave money to NUST who pissed off on holiday

:D

The cunts didnt take me along :rolleyes:

I can guess exactly who said that one, Mr Legend of the Pie, daft shite doesnt realise I have every little piece of dirt on him, from his address, phone number, works details through to pictures of his lass being taken up the dirtbox by a tramp behind the bins at the Arndale.

Ah is that the one :D

Gave money to NUST who pissed off on holiday

The cunts didnt take me along :rolleyes:

I can guess exactly who said that one, Mr Legend of the Pie, daft shite doesnt realise I have every little piece of dirt on him, from his address, phone number, works details through to pictures of his lass being taken up the dirtbox by a tramp behind the bins at the Arndale.

To be fair though, she's only trying to earn a crust.

Pie/Crust. Yeah?

Ah fuck yez. :D

I'm getting the fact that they put nine past us once thrown at me at work now. Fucking he'll when was that the fucking 30's? They convieniently forget that we pisses on them at there place and won the league that season. Given their obsession with us you'd think they'd know that!

we should expect "we always win 9-1" banners

After yesterday's result, there was only one film I was going to watch today - Deliverance! :boogie:

:D I've had to use that as there isn't an inbred, webbed-toed, banjo playing smilie available :D

Those who have seen the movie will know exactly what I'm on about :rolleyes:

:boogie:

RTG

Love owt like this me :D

Love how they find it hard to grasp the concept of there existing more than one Rob Elliot in professional football.

Originally Posted by bartyfigroll

25 born 86

that surprises me, he has been around for ages

There's an amazing thread on there where a few of them are trying to claim that knocking the ball of the line with your arm is not in fact a a penalty. I think we should have Shola and Williamson doing star jumps on the posts at corners from now on in that case :D

There's an amazing thread on there where a few of them are trying to claim that knocking the ball of the line with your arm is not in fact a a penalty. I think we should have Shola and Williamson doing star jumps on the posts at corners from now on in that case :D

Their obsession basically means they live from one derby to the next. There's simply nowt else in the meantime.