RTG

bobbyshinton

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would they say if one of our players handballed it on the line? Even we would say it's a clear red & penalty.

They are stuck in denial.

Well we did, remember Saylors sniper act. According to the Mackems he is footballs biggest cheat, because of that incident. Of course in Larsons case it is completley different. :D

It's not up for debate - and had Webb seen it - it would have been a straight red and a penalty just like what happened to Liam Ridgewell when we played Birmingham at home last season.

You have to give the mackems credit though, they are very entertaining, they keep me laughing on a regular basis. I particularly like it when one of them will call us obsessed with them about 50 pages into a thread about us on a page filled with threads about us!

And since their favourite thing is to call us arrogant, deluded mags one of them started a thread saying we played our best and they played their worst and they still should have got a draw! Might want to wait a few more games before deciding thats their worst!

You almost feel sorry for them at times. Absolutely everything is in their favour, and yet we just turn up at their place and go "About those three points....yep we'll have them again cheers".

And it just means so much to them.

You almost feel sorry for them at times. Absolutely everything is in their favour, and yet we just turn up at their place and go "About those three points....yep we'll have them again cheers".

And it just means so much to them.

Nah…

:D

We've spend buttons on our team and they've spent millions, and yet we pillage the three points at their place. It must really really hurt.

Regarding the pelanty incident, it was obviously hand to ball and intentional; I thought Larsson's body language and expression immediately after he'd done it reinforced that. Not that it made any difference to the result.

If I was their owner I'd be calling the fat drunk into my office early doors to demand where the fuck my money had gone.

• 3 weeks later...