"Ooo leftovers?"

wykikitoon

I like to think I have a healthy diet. I cycle approx 180-200 miles a week and therefore eat quite a lot, but I like to think I eat decent stuff.

I dont goto Greggs at lunch nor do I goto the Sandwich van that comes to our business park. I therefore make my own lunch.

I usually have a mixture in the week of, Jacket Pot, Pasta & Salad and Sandwiches depending if I am training midweek. However if I make something at home like a curry or lasagna ill make enough so I can have some for my lunch.

Now, do you get this from your colleagues if you take something in or is it just me?

"Ooooo leftovers eh? Busy last night?"

WTF

Why comment on what I want to fucking eat? Why assume I was busy last night because I want to have a warm lunch?

God Im in a foul mood :lol:

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully not. My lot know I eat healthy but think I'm weird with it as well and that I go to extreme :lol:

I think pretty careful about what I eat these days. I still have the odd "treat" but seldom. I hardly drink, just sociably. Don't go out with the intention to get pissed anymore. I'd sooner have a few beers in a beer garden, or bottle of wine with a good meal. I love italians but never get pizza or pasta. Usually chicken breast with veg ina tomato based sauce. Example of today's food, what I've brought with me:

Box of mixed veg, can tuna, two packs 200g chicken breast, small tub of mixed fruit, small natural greek yoghurt. You'll notice in there I dont eat any starchy carbs (bread, rice etc). I do eat those, just seldom. Also have 50g oats each morning.

On the flip side, two lads I work with eat at greggs most days or go to the snack van and get mixed grills etc. :razz:

Oh and I couldnt eat last nights food. Sometimes I will if I make a chilli, Ill freeze some, but mostly the thought of old food turns my stomach. Same as any food at its best by date, I just bin it.

Thankfully not. My lot know I eat healthy but think I'm weird with it as well and that I go to extreme :lol:

I think pretty careful about what I eat these days. I still have the odd "treat" but seldom. I hardly drink, just sociably. Don't go out with the intention to get pissed anymore. I'd sooner have a few beers in a beer garden, or bottle of wine with a good meal. I love italians but never get pizza or pasta. Usually chicken breast with veg ina tomato based sauce. Example of today's food, what I've brought with me:

Box of mixed veg, can tuna, two packs 200g chicken breast, small tub of mixed fruit, small natural greek yoghurt. You'll notice in there I dont eat any starchy carbs (bread, rice etc). I do eat those, just seldom. Also have 50g oats each morning.

On the flip side, two lads I work with eat at greggs most days or go to the snack van and get mixed grills etc. :razz:

There is a lad here who goes out boozing a lot and has a lot of takeaways. He is only 22 and has fucked knees because of his size. Yet for lunch he only has a bowl of soup. Thats all he eats all day!

So man he must tuckaway the food and the beer on a neet!

Italian is my favourite food too, well, culture, Im currently learning Italian :nufc:

:lol:

What a blob strop.

It's just shit office craic innit. Up there wit "You going to court?" or "where's the interview"* when you wear a suit.

*To which the stock answer is Maccy D's :icon_lol:

:razz: Yep :nufc:

We have a guy here, he is like John Coffay from Green Mile. The fat kid is always taking the mick about his height and size, when I turned around the other week and called him Fat fucker it didnt go down too well. Seems this office banter is only one way with some people.

What a blob strop.

It's just shit office craic innit. Up there wit "You going to court?" or "where's the interview"* when you wear a suit.

*To which the stock answer is Maccy D's :razz:

Office crack is criminally bad. I wasn't built for offices myself. There's always a funny little fat man who isn't funny but gets arselicked too.

What a blob strop.

*To which the stock answer is Maccy D's :razz:

Office crack is criminally bad. I wasn't built for offices myself. There's always a funny little fat man who isn't funny but gets arselicked too.

Every office Ive worked at THAT man has existed!

I can barely be arsed to cook my tea each night, nevermind dinners for graft the next day. Wor canteen's from the Jackie Chan school of cooking; One chop and you're dead. Nowadays, I just eat breakfast before leaving the house then wait for my tea when I get in.

FYI:

It's Breakfast, Dinner and tea. No such thing as fucking 'lunch'. Not too bad for you being outside the area but Geordies saying lunch is beyond embarrassing, imo.

I can barely be arsed to cook my tea each night, nevermind dinners for graft the next day. Wor canteen's from the Jackie Chan school of cooking; One chop and you're dead. Nowadays, I just eat breakfast before leaving the house then wait for my tea when I get in.

FYI:

It's Breakfast, Dinner and tea. No such thing as fucking 'lunch'. Not too bad for you being outside the area but Geordies saying lunch is beyond embarrassing, imo.

Man I would pass out if I didnt have dinner let alone snacks!

E.g Today

Breakfast:- 5 Weetabix, Banana and a coffee

Now:- Apple, Cup of tea and a small rice cake with honey

Dinner (see what I did there):- Lasagna made last night, Salad, Yogurt, Green Tea (yeh yeh) and a muffin.

Afternoon:- Tonight I am training so about 4pm Ill have a bowl of rice pudding with Jam and a coffee

Go out training

Protein Drink as soon as I get in.

Tea:- Chicken Breast with Salad and Some boiled Spuds.

BUT I do a lot of exercise so need the calories.

FYI:

'Packed lunch' though, shirley.

FYI:

FYI:

'Packed lunch' though, shirley.

The only occassion it's acceptable. Even then though, a packed 'lunch' is for schoolbairns.

I just imagine yous with your plastic Batman 'lunchbox' treking into graft.

What a blob strop.

*To which the stock answer is Maccy D's :icon_lol:

:nufc: Yep :icon_lol:

We have a guy here, he is like John Coffay from Green Mile. The fat kid is always taking the mick about his height and size, when I turned around the other week and called him Fat fucker it didnt go down too well. Seems this office banter is only one way with some people.

:razz: You need to chill the fuck out!

I bring lunch in. And I call it lunch ever since an awkward situation when I worked in America, where I asked a lass I was working with if she fancies going out to get some dinner, and she assumed I was asking her on a date.

Its Lunch at 'Lunchtime' and Dinner in the evening....I have a feeling we've had this argument before :razz::nufc:

I work nights, there's normally a dinner and a dessert left for us. I don't normally eat it though as I have a meal at home at 6ish. I just have cereal or toast and bovril :lol: at about 3am.

Mind the other night it was home-made steak pie, I chucked away the chips and ate the pie with veggies. Nom Nom!

:lol: You need to chill the fuck out!

I bring lunch in. And I call it lunch ever since an awkward situation when I worked in America, where I asked a lass I was working with if she fancies going out to get some dinner, and she assumed I was asking her on a date.

:razz:

What did she say?

Its Lunch at 'Lunchtime' and Dinner in the evening....I have a feeling we've had this argument before :razz::nufc:

I work nights, there's normally a dinner and a dessert left for us. I don't normally eat it though as I have a meal at home at 6ish. I just have cereal or toast and bovril :lol: at about 3am.

Mind the other night it was home-made steak pie, I chucked away the chips and ate the pie with veggies. Nom Nom!

Maybe if you live at the arse end of the country but not in Newcastle it's not.

I suppose you have a 'Sunday Lunch', eh? It's a sunday dinner, always has been and always will be where I'm from.

People from Whitley Bay and Tynemouth say Lunch aswell for some reason. I assume it's as they're not from Newcastle.

:nufc:

What did she say?

she said "Fuck Off weirdo"

What did she say?

Ah it was just awkward. I worked in a room with three lasses, all of whom were alright. One Chinese, one Vietnamese and one from a small town in Georgia who was the fittest of the lot and sounded filthy cos she had this Southern accent. Anyway it was the Chinese lass I said it to and the other two lasses insta spun round to see what was going on, while the chinese lass just looked a bit confused by the while thing (clearly wondering whether the English dreamboat really WAS making all her dreams come true).

Anyway I think I just followed it up with "I'm going out to get something now if you fancy?"

Situation defused. One heart broken, two others cracked.

I largely work from home, so don't see these things anymore.

A few years ago I worked at a company that had a small office with loads of staff crammed in. It was a right palava, they had an offensive food policy. Its aim was to stop people from eating any food that might stink out the office. Your curry would have been been deemed offensive. Oddly chippy chips were allowed, as everyone liked the smell.

They also had a Winnie the poo blue tacked on a no entry sign on the toilet near accounts. So you had to go to another building to have a sh*t and everyone knew what you were up to... :lol: