Carling Cup 2011/12

Deano

If we beat Fulham on Sunday expect worse.

Fucking hell :icon_lol: Just fucking hell.

What is it mackem?

I suspect from prior experience that interpretating subtlety isn't your strong point. I wouldn't expect anything less than a moron's interpretation of my comment from your good self.

Think of Mark Twain before you reply, it's for your own good.

Away to Forest in the next round

Decent fixture for me, won't have to travel too far to see it 'cos I live just the other side of the city centre. Having had a bit of a soft spot for Forest over the last few years, they have a lot of triers and a little bit of quality. Very hard job for McClaren because the board aren't really willing to give a great deal of backing. They tend to overload on strikers, got Earnshaw, Findlay, Blackstock, Tyson, Adebola at the mo off the top of my head.

Difficult ground to go too and another team who we lost to in the Championship a couple of years back, so maybe this is just a chance to defeat all our demons. Derby at home next round with any luck ;D

They tend to overload on strikers, got Earnshaw, Findlay, Blackstock, Tyson, Adebola at the mo off the top of my head.

Only Findley and Blackstock play for Forest, man.

They bought Ishmael Miller and Matt Derbyshire this summer though who are both pretty decent. Not today mind, as they lost 4-1 at home.

Not been a good start to the season at all for them, no home wins yet.

• 4 weeks later...
So on the back of the win at Scunthorpe, do you guys think we can win it this season? Do we have a chance? How would you approach it.....Blood youth and rest key players or have a go at it?

A piece of silver wear would be nice, i'd rather we went for the FA Cup this year but if youth can get us far then why not have a go.

The draw is on Saturday.

put 50 quid on at the bookies....oh, he's gone.