Wolves (a) 1st October

LeazesMag

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard him say "Krim Tul" earlier.

;) . David Sexcase-Pleat's normally ya man for ridiculous versions of foreign players. One game I watched last season he was on about Jonas and why he had 'Jonas' on his shirt. Ever the comedian he said "you know why that is though don't you. It's because Geordies can't spell Gutiérrez" .

He's always been one of football's less than endearing arseholes . Of the greasiest variety too .

I heard him say "Krim Tul" earlier.

;) . David Sexcase-Pleat's normally ya man for ridiculous versions of foreign players. One game I watched last season he was on about Jonas and why he had 'Jonas' on his shirt. Ever the comedian he said "you know why that is though don't you. It's because Geordies can't spell Gutiérrez" .

He's always been one of football's less than endearing arseholes . Of the greasiest variety too .

I remember that. The other commentator just went "woah steady on David"

Although he always looks like he's about to fall over when he runs, I think Best has had a really good game today.

It's been a fairly effective performance by Wolves - much booting the ball into the box and getting into wide areas for crosses and they've had a few chances out of it. Second half, though, we've been happy to soak up the pressure. Don't think we can complain if we see it out.

The amount of possession they've had in our box... And the number of balls quizzing through it is crazy. Thankfully Krul is having a blinder.