Pet Hates!

catmag

The way Apple make all of their charger leads a whole foot too short to be of any fucking use unless you're huddled by the skirting board charging your iPad whilst you're on it!

When you hoy your cock over your waistband for a piss, then realise you had a tiny bit of piss kept in by the pressure of the waistband that dribbles aal ower when you put it back in your trousers. Made doubly worse when you go commando under shorts in the summer

When you hoy your cock over your waistband for a piss, then realise you had a tiny bit of piss kept in by the pressure of the waistband that dribbles aal ower when you put it back in your trousers. Made doubly worse when you go commando under shorts in the summer

And I bet you boys don't change your pants when that happens, or when you dribble at the end of a wee. Pissy knickers :razz:

I have a sit down wee at home so it only ever happens when I'm out in public! I'm not talking a half pint of piss dribbling down my legs btw :lol:

Yeah but there'll still be a slight whiff of old mans trousers ;)

A sit down slash J69? Why would you do that? The ability to pass water standing up is surely one of man's greatest achievements and what sets us aside from the female of the species.

The dribbling down the boxers levels it off a bit though admittedly.

Edited by Dr Gloom

People who cough on the train then hold the balance bar thing.

People who read what you're reading over your shoulder on the train.

People who sit on the outside seat then don't move along when you ask if you can sit down.

People whove been sat down all journey then try to push past the standers to get off the train first

Drivers who jump the lights

Drivers who don't indicate

Drivers who drive while on the phone

Drivers undertake

Drivers who speed, especially in a 30 mile or less area

Drivers of white vans because them twats do all of the above and think it's cool.

People on motorbikes/scooters passing cars when there's traffic/they're stopped at lights.

Nothing but an absolute dick move. Some bloke this morning kept strafing side to side trying to snick his way past me even before I was about to hit a column of traffic. He committed to the pavement side so I headed him off and the fucker had to wait in line like the rest of us. Haha.

Blokes that wear elasticated-bottom jeans and sockless plimsols

Blokes that wear a scarf in the summer

Blokes that wear a scarf over a low-cut girls blouse

Idiots that have their waistline of their jeans underneath their arse cheeks

Was in Eldon Square at the weekend and saw a gang of lads walking towards me, all in those Aladdin jeans with the elasticated ankles and little gay plimsolls.

Honestly, dress like men ffs.

Blokes that wear elasticated-bottom jeans and sockless plimsols

Blokes that wear a scarf in the summer

Blokes that wear a scarf over a low-cut girls blouse

Idiots that have their waistline of their jeans underneath their arse cheeks

spot on. Same with those daft hats that were 'in vogue' a few years ago. the ones that looked like fucking nappies.

they all look like JLS... who, if unaware, are uberfuckingcuntercunts.

We were in Bijou on Saturday night, the number of lads in fake tan, eyeliner and lip gloss was astounding for Newcastle. I thought I was on the Jersey shore.

Fucking hell. :lol: I've never witnessed this, but that is hilarious. How do you become a bunch of lads that wear make up?

Who is the first to break ranks? And how unique a collection of people does it need to be for the reaction to not be vicious piss-taking but "Oooo that looks nice, can I try that lip gloss?"

I just don't understand how you arrive at that point where you're all in a pub wearing make up. :lol:

Fucking hell. :lol: I've never witnessed this, but that is hilarious. How do you become a bunch of lads that wear make up?

Who is the first to break ranks? And how unique a collection of people does it need to be for the reaction to not be vicious piss-taking but "Oooo that looks nice, can I try that lip gloss?"

I just don't understand how you arrive at that point where you're all in a pub wearing make up. :lol:

:lol:

You sound like my granda when my dad grew his hair long in the 70s

Totally agree btw

Just went to thewebsite, sadly no pictures, this says it all though....

We are the Undisputed Mass Media Centre of Newcastle, a favourite with MTVs "Geordie Shore", BBC & Jack Whitehall's "Hit the Road Jack", CH5 & Anthony Huttons "Big Brother", SKY1's "Angels", and Officially Hated by BBC & Jason Cook's "Hebburn".

I actually saw Anthony Hutton in the shitter when we were there, as orange and made up as the rest of them.

Just went to thewebsite, sadly no pictures, this says it all though....

I actually saw Anthony Hutton in the shitter when we were there, as orange and made up as the rest of them.

Still thinks he's Billy Big Bollocks whenever I've seen him in the toon. Swanning about like his shit doesn't stink.