Pet Hates!

catmag

Im an ebay pro. No seriously I am :)

Always wait til 12 seconds to go and then enter the highest amount you are prepared to pay, regardless of what the current auction price is.

I never get sniped, I am The Sniper :)

Can help to put in odd penny amounts, too. £20.73 rather than £20.00, say. :good:

Exactly :lol:

This thread has just reminded me I've got a few box sets stuck away in a cupboard that I've been meaning to sell. Must stick them on... but maybe later, so that I can catch the drunken impulse-buyer crowd next Saturday night. B)

Always wait til 12 seconds to go and then enter the highest amount you are prepared to pay, regardless of what the current auction price is.

Which reminds me, let me know when the telescope's going on there ;)

Which reminds me, let me know when the telescope's going on there ;)

One here which retails new at £140 ish currently going for £18 in Newcastle. Might be worth a buy if it remains low and you just want to have a play.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sky-watcher-Explorer-130-f-900-Newtonian-Telescope-/130643633432?pt=UK_Photography_Telescopes&hash=item1e6af7a518#ht_500wt_1069

Getting fucking sniped on Ebay - fucking cunt's trick - either bid properly or fuck off.

(I know I'm an ideallist)

Just bought the same thing for £80 less than the one last night went for - result :)

(first bid with 7 secs left - I am CT)

Getting fucking sniped on Ebay - fucking cunt's trick - either bid properly or fuck off.

Just bought the same thing for £80 less than the one last night went for - result :)

Good man, no longer a cunts trick I take it. :lol:

Edited by Christmas Tree

Good man, no longer a cunts trick I take it. :lol:

I never minded late bidders - its using automatic sniping tools/services I think is wrong.

Just had my annual renewal letter this morning from the NMC reminding me that I have to pay £76 by March for the privilege of staying registered as a nurse. I have to pay them for me to be able to work. Lush.

F**king DIY my house looks like a bomb has hit (been this way off and on since November.) Roll on the weeked when normaility will return for a few days at least.

Just had my annual renewal letter this morning from the NMC reminding me that I have to pay £76 by March for the privilege of staying registered as a nurse. I have to pay them for me to be able to work. Lush.

We have to do the same to be tutors. £68 to an organisation that do fuck all apart from send me a pretty piss poor newsletter 4 times a year.

We have to do the same to be tutors. £68 to an organisation that do fuck all apart from send me a pretty piss poor newsletter 4 times a year.

310 quid a year for me to continue to claim I'm an accountant! Work give me it back though. :razz:

Twats using a whole bottle of cologne.

Was walking behind two nobbers on the train platform who reeked of that shitty hollister one (the scent that assaults your nostrils if you have the misfortune of walking past one of the hovels). I'd advocate pushing them in front of an oncoming train tbh.

• 2 weeks later...