Grand Theft Auto V

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not surly at all, it just found it...dull, theyve removed a lot of the fun aspects of having a sandbox city which is the main issue for me and why im more likely to pick up SR3 than this at some point,

whats the point of putting so much work into a sandbox city setting if you can't have any fun in it? may as well just make a pretty linear game that looks open like LA Noire

they thrive on controversy, its part of their marketing campaign

SA was the most ridiculous of those however since it was actually something Rockstar had removed that had been modded back in by users

GTA4 was a letdown, aye. San Andreas was mint though.

What do you think then, which city will it be?

If they go for gritty, urban decay and despair, with underlying racial and immigrant tension then it has to be…

GTAyuh5 Sunderland

Not that excited for it like (Due to GTA4 being an utter letdown), but I'll probably be buying it anyway

Read somewhere that it might be set in a previous location aswell (Vice City/San Andreas)

Hopefully they'll actually have a decent character this time instead of Niko Bollock and be able to keep is playing the game unlike GTA4 when i finished the first island then just gave up

The wow factor brought on by GTA 3 was really starting to be stretched by the time 4 came along.

The first one I ever played was Vice City and it remains one of my favourite ever games. Can't say I'm that giddy about this new game but I'll still be getting it obviously. Hope they make it more fun.