England team banned from wearing a poppy!

nufcboy

Does-my-remembrance-day-poppy-offend-you.jpg

Best thing you've ever posted.

If you want to speak freely, go to another country that didn't win wars against fascist opponents.

The irony is delicious and I fear absolutley genuine. :lol:

EDIT: Point of order...no-one here is offended by, or opposed to the poppy afaict

I realise that, but doesn't prevent some from taking a genuine anti-west stance, as usual.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He lives for this sort of cobblers man. What's the point?

ah. The grey man is back again, to say absolutely nothing about nothing, no predictions, no opinions [other than after the event], and nothing other than repeating what I've been telling him for over 4 years and telling everybody what a clever boy he is accordingly, as usual.

Does-my-remembrance-day-poppy-offend-you.jpg

Best thing you've ever posted.

Well, I could - correctly - post what the old regime did for the club, as against taking it backwards again like the current owner, but I'm afraid a few people have an irrational hatred for certain personalities and so are unable to see any sense and the facts as clearly as they should.

But we won't go down that road.

Pleased you are appreciative of what the poppy stands for though, instead of spouting the rubbish that is printed in student rags which masquerade as "newspapers"

You're right.

The Mail is a fucking disgrace.

A sensible reply would be appreciated - for a change.

Dream on Mohammed :razz:

as I expected, sadly.

In a thread where FIFA are accused of being Nazis, and Guthrie is suggested for England, you expect a serious response?

Leazes- he's back and madder than ever!

your lack of football related posts, and alternative rubbish, is getting close to Toonpack levels

I suppose Poundland banning the wearing of a poppy by their staff is also made up by the Daily Mail too ?

What a dick.

I'm well known on here for being a deep-thinking philosophiser, shame you can't see it.

And re. football posts. We're owned by a dick, managed by a cunt, and are performing way above anyone's expectations.

Next.

must be honest, I stopped reading most of the shite you post a canny while ago.

:crylaughin:

You post that as if you think I'd be upset?

Fucking hell man, your grip on reality is slipping by the day. You criticise me for not posting much in the football forum, yet every single post you make in there is the same old turgid shite you've churned out for years. You are mentally incapable of making a post that doesn't either reference your pro-Shepherd crusade, or accuse anyone not 100% White British of being a terrorist.

The crying shame is that you could easily be the most knowledgable football poster on here, but you can't help yourself.

Soooooo, I'll be wearing my poppy , observing the silence, and following the parade to the War Memorial where I live on Sunday. After which, I shall hug a tree and eat muesli.

What are your plans Sunday?

You're right.

The Mail is a fucking disgrace.

A sensible reply would be appreciated - for a change.

Dream on Mohammed :razz:

as I expected, sadly.

In a thread where FIFA are accused of being Nazis, and Guthrie is suggested for England, you expect a serious response?

Leazes- he's back and madder than ever!

your lack of football related posts, and alternative rubbish, is getting close to Toonpack levels

I suppose Poundland banning the wearing of a poppy by their staff is also made up by the Daily Mail too ?

What a dick.

I'm well known on here for being a deep-thinking philosophiser, shame you can't see it.

And re. football posts. We're owned by a dick, managed by a cunt, and are performing way above anyone's expectations.

Next.

must be honest, I stopped reading most of the shite you post a canny while ago.

:crylaughin:

You post that as if you think I'd be upset?

Fucking hell man, your grip on reality is slipping by the day. You criticise me for not posting much in the football forum, yet every single post you make in there is the same old turgid shite you've churned out for years. You are mentally incapable of making a post that doesn't either reference your pro-Shepherd crusade, or accuse anyone not 100% White British of being a terrorist.

The crying shame is that you could easily be the most knowledgable football poster on here, but you can't help yourself.

Soooooo, I'll be wearing my poppy , observing the silence, and following the parade to the War Memorial where I live on Sunday. After which, I shall hug a tree and eat muesli.

What are your plans Sunday?

and you think I'm upset at a few deluded overgrown, anti-western students, on an internet message board ?

Who's losing the grip on reality, if they ever had one in the first place ?

FWIW, there are a few very knowledgeable football posters on here, if you think I am one of them, thank you, I should be having supported the football club completely during all the good and bad times for over 40 years. Unfortunately though, it isn't really my fault that all that time I told people that replacing the old board with better would be extremely difficult was correct, and they couldn't dis-associate their irrational hatred of a personality or two from the blatantly obvious, which sad to say, is the basis for most of the disagreements I have, and continues to be so which you have just proven 100% to be correct in your own case with that post.

It's about time some people also stopped referencing it all the time, and admitted this has been the case, because if anything it only proves the "knowledge" [although personally I think it stood out a mile] which I suppose only confirms how dumb some people actually were.

Edited by LeazesMag

I hate those manky wristbands people wear while I'm at it.

In ten years I fear men will be handed white feathers for daring to be clean shaven for fireworks night.

Really appreciate the sentiment of Movember, but more and more people saying you're a cunt if you don't have mutton chops.

I realise that, but doesn't prevent some from taking a genuine anti-west stance, as usual.

Who has taken an anti-west stance?

you can comment on the rest of that post, and more, if you like.

That was your entire post. I've already stated my position earlier, I'm not repeating it for your benefit.

Now, please clarify who has taken an anti-west stance?

That was your entire post. I've already stated my position earlier, I'm not repeating it for your benefit.

:lol:

I'm not repeating all the hundreds [at least] anti-west posts over the years for your benefit.

No Leazes, he's rejecting your basic premise, so the rest of the debate is derelict. :lol:

No Leazes, he's rejecting your basic premise, so the rest of the debate is derelict. :lol:

do you talk like that in the pub :icon_lol:

I'm not repeating all the hundreds [at least] anti-west posts over the years for your benefit.

You said that people were taking an anti-west stance on this particular issue. Show me where this is remotely true.

It's just not like you to make sweeping generalisations like this.

What are your plans for Sunday?

why ?

Simple question

hqdefault.jpg

What are your plans for Sunday… repeat ad infinitum

why ?

What does that photo have to do with anything btw ?

do you talk like that in the pub :icon_lol:

Are we in a pub?