England team banned from wearing a poppy!

nufcboy

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the Mail, man. They must've had a day off from their normal 'immigrants/workshy/scroungers/benefits culture' investigations.

still plenty of the fuckers left though

I honestly think it's just the Daily Mail being outraged on behalf of Their Non-benefit claiming, tax paying readership.

No-one at the daily mail is outraged one iota.

They play their readers like Talksport fuck their listeners in the rage hole in their ear.

how are things in the namby pamby Guardian today ? And are people still clinging to every word printed under the name of Louise Taylor ?

You're right.

The Mail is a fucking disgrace.

A sensible reply would be appreciated - for a change.

Dream on Mohammed :razz:

as I expected, sadly.

In a thread where FIFA are accused of being Nazis, and Guthrie is suggested for England, you expect a serious response?

Leazes- he's back and madder than ever!

You're right.

as I expected, sadly.

In a thread where FIFA are accused of being Nazis, and Guthrie is suggested for England, you expect a serious response?

your lack of football related posts, and alternative rubbish, is getting close to Toonpack levels

I suppose Poundland banning the wearing of a poppy by their staff is also made up by the Daily Mail too ?

What a dick.

Edited by LeazesMag

Completely agree.

It's amazing some people have managed to supress the rage they feel that their team don't wear a poppy tbh. We only did it for the first time last year. Decades of anger they didn't know they had...until the Daily Mail reminded them.

Completely agree.

It's amazing some people have managed to supress the rage they feel that their team don't wear a poppy tbh. We only did it for the first time last year. Decades of anger they didn't know they had...until the Daily Mail reminded them.

quite amazing the amount of rage some people feel that we didn't just lie down and make friends with Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi, Bin Laden, and other assorted lunatics, who according to rags like the Guardian, are "human beings" and have "rights" etc etc....

Edited by LeazesMag

I honestly think it's just the Daily Mail being outraged on behalf of Their Non-benefit claiming, tax paying readership.
No-one at the daily mail is outraged one iota. They play their readers like Talksport fuck their listeners in the rage hole in their ear.
how are things in the namby pamby Guardian today ? And are people still clinging to every word printed under the name of Louise Taylor ?

I barely ever read it apart from Charlie Brooker and David Mitchell. Thought the way they hung Assange/Wikileaks out to dry was a disgrace.

quite amazing the amount of rage some people feel that we didn't just lie down and make friends with Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi, and other assorted lunatics, who according to rags like the Guardian, are "human beings" and have "rights" etc etc....

We sold weapons to Hussein, Blair was good friends with Gaddaffi and is godfather to one of his children, Hitler had a lot of support in Parliament prior to the war & we were once allied with Stalin... ;)

No-one at the daily mail is outraged one iota. They play their readers like Talksport fuck their listeners in the rage hole in their ear.

I barely ever read it apart from Charlie Brooker and David Mitchell. Thought the way they hung Assange/Wikileaks out to dry was a disgrace.

the cunt should have been shot, basically.

Completely agree.
quite amazing the amount of rage some people feel that we didn't just lie down and make friends with Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi, Bin Laden, and other assorted lunatics, who according to rags like the Guardian, are "human beings" and have "rights" etc etc....

Are you saying Hitler wasn't a human being?

We're through the Parky glass, people.

You're right.

as I expected, sadly.

your lack of football related posts, and alternative rubbish, is getting close to Toonpack levels

I suppose Poundland banning the wearing of a poppy by their staff is also made up by the Daily Mail too ?

What a dick.

I'm well known on here for being a deep-thinking philosophiser, shame you can't see it.

And re. football posts. We're owned by a dick, managed by a cunt, and are performing way above anyone's expectations.

Next.

quite amazing the amount of rage some people feel that we didn't just lie down and make friends with Hitler, Stalin, Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi, and other assorted lunatics, who according to rags like the Guardian, are "human beings" and have "rights" etc etc....

We sold weapons to Hussein, Blair was good friends with Gaddaffi and is godfather to one of his children, Hitler had a lot of support in Parliament prior to the war & we were once allied with Stalin... ;)

did Blair and/or his ugly wife also read the Guardian too ? Or was that the Morning Star when they were students :razz:

You're right.

as I expected, sadly.

What a dick.

I'm well known on here for being a deep-thinking philosophiser, shame you can't see it.

And re. football posts. We're owned by a dick, managed by a cunt, and are performing way above anyone's expectations.

Next.

must be honest, I stopped reading most of the shite you post a canny while ago.

did Blair and/or his ugly wife also read the Guardian too ? Or was that the Morning Star when they were students :razz:

I've no idea :lol:

Agree with some of the comments about 'Poppy Fascism' if not the choice of words. Jon Snow was right too about news readers being impartial. It gets daft and loses its meaning when you feel you have to wear something and do so with having a clue why. I stand by what I said with my 'fuck Fifa' comment though. They're bunch of corrupt cunts who hide behind Swiss law and are about as 'political' as one is able to be when the politics concerned is greasing palms for World Cup votes. What annoys me is because the FA have been told they can't wear poppies, they'll just go along with Fifa. They could easily afford any fine thrown their way if they just went ahead and did it. So could the players. It would probably have a positive effect on the campaign too.

I do think certain aspects of both sides of the Iraq War debate have hijacked the Poppy appeal for their own means in recent times as well. That's probably another (pointless) debate altogether though.

Completely agree.

It was the Daily Mail that was pro-Hitler ;)

Best thing you've ever posted.

Ironically, that's exactly what Meenzer was getting at. It would almost be funny if either of you were taking the piss.

Does-my-remembrance-day-poppy-offend-you.jpg

Best thing you've ever posted.

If you want to speak freely, go to another country that didn't win wars against fascist opponents.

The irony is delicious and I fear absolutley genuine. :lol:

EDIT: Point of order...no-one here is offended by, or opposed to the poppy afaict

Edited by Happy Face