England team banned from wearing a poppy!

nufcboy

What are your plans for Sunday?

why ?

Simple question

hqdefault.jpg

What are your plans for Sunday… repeat ad infinitum

why ?

What does that photo have to do with anything btw ?

Does the building in the background not give you a clue?

why ?

And what relevance does that photo have ?

Are you Michael Howerd?

What are your pla… etc

are you Abu Hamza ?

What is your interest in what I'm doin.....etc

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why ?

Simple question

hqdefault.jpg

why ?

why ?

Are you Michael Howerd?

What are your pla… etc

are you Abu Hamza ?

I believe you're full of piss and wind- I don't think you're doing anything to mark Remembrance Sunday, even though you bang about it.

So, what you doing?

I can see that people are generally supporting the poppy, yet for some reason mock the Daily Mail for bringing it to the attention in the way they did ? Why is this ?

My problem with the Mail article started with the headline - "Outcry as England stars are banned from having a poppy on their kit"

It's misleading on several points..

1. There was no outcry. Their story was the start of the outcry

2. There's not a ban for England, it's a ban for all international teams

3. It's not a ban of the poppy, it's a ban for any logos

4. There is not a star in the England team, every one of them is a c*nt.

The "FIFA are Nazi sympathizers" guff takes it to Vizian levels.

I'm not referring to you in this thread, overall, when talking football you talk sense most of the time, and you give your opinions and judgements rather than sit on the fence and pretend to be a clever dick after the event.

What made me smile was the OTT and immediate, predictable references to it, simply because it was the Mail. [Of course, if it had been the Guardian they would have babbled on making excuses for FIFA and harping on about the "multicultural society and the right to be offended" etc etc....]

Basically, the image I posted earlier is smack on the button. FIFA, like the UN in the political world, is an arsehole of an organisation that pays too much attention to tin pot countries and figures that ought to be told to fuck off. Players of nationalities from all over the world wore that poppy on shirts at premiership and other football grounds yesterday, and rightly so.

Edited by LeazesMag

why ?

Simple question

hqdefault.jpg

why ?

why ?

Are you Michael Howerd?

What are your pla… etc

are you Abu Hamza ?

I believe you're full of piss and wind- I don't think you're doing anything to mark Remembrance Sunday, even though you bang about it.

So, what you doing?

thats my business chum, what are you doing ? I'm not a hypocrite who defends those that attack our security services for their actions and judgements, and also the police, when they are trying to deal with shitbags etc and look after all of us, then would dial 999 etc expecting them to run to their defence when it suits them.

Speaking of which, where is Rob these days ?

And have you ever actually been to the Cenotaph ?

Guest CabayeAye

Somebody mentioned students a few pages back. I fucking hate students, and I'm a graduate. I even hated students when I was a student, do to my constant frustration in dealing with the hippy twats who ran my student union trying to get anything out of them. Bunch of lazy, self important, patronising, leftie cunts who know fuck all about the world but proceed to ram their useless do-gooding bullshit down everyones' throats because of what they read in the communist manifesto.

If you're a student and are reading this, then fuck off and take your head for a shit, you ultrabastard.

Somebody mentioned students a few pages back. I fucking hate students, and I'm a graduate. I even hated students when I was a student, do to my constant frustration in dealing with the hippy twats who ran my student union trying to get anything out of them. Bunch of lazy, self important, patronising, leftie cunts who know fuck all about the world but proceed to ram their useless do-gooding bullshit down everyones' throats because of what they read in the communist manifesto.

If you're a student and are reading this, then fuck off and take your head for a shit, you ultrabastard.

I'm a student who hates a lot of students, i'm also an Englishmen that hates an awful lot of white British idiots. Doesn't mean I hate students or the British though, does it? Most people on my course and right-wing or centrists, I think the whole "Students are left-wing" bullshit is exactly what you expect to read in the Daily Mail etc.

Edited by CleeToonFan

Guest CabayeAye

I'm a student who hates a lot of students, i'm also an Englishmen that hates an awful lot of white British idiots. Doesn't mean I hate students or the British though, does it? Most people on my course and right-wing or centrists, I think the whole "Students are left-wing" bullshit is exactly what you expect to read in the Daily Mail etc.

I'll tar whoever I want with whatever brush I please, thankyouverymuch.

Shite England squad again.

NUFC 3rd yet the likes of Staylor, Rtaylor, Guthrie and Simpson don't get a look in, whilst the likes of Cahill, Lescott, Jagielka, Rodwell and Walker get a call up, Cahill has been hopeless this season.

Our backup keepers play for Ipswich and Bursapor too :lol:

Rodwell is the only one who shouldn't of those names.

Cahill is well out of form and walker isn't as good as Simpson never mind micah richards

Walker's easily better than Simpson.

Guest CabayeAye

Richards > Walker >>>>>>>>>>>> Simpson

Simpsons not even the best English right back in our squad.

Typical toon formation:

Simpson------------------------

---------------Krul

-----------Saylor Colo Raylor

---------------Tiote

Obertan---Cabaye-----Jonas

-------------Best Ba

Edited by CabayeAye

Shite England squad again.

NUFC 3rd yet the likes of Staylor, Rtaylor, Guthrie and Simpson don't get a look in, whilst the likes of Cahill, Lescott, Jagielka, Rodwell and Walker get a call up, Cahill has been hopeless this season.

Our backup keepers play for Ipswich and Bursapor too :lol:

Rodwell is the only one who shouldn't of those names.

Cahill is well out of form and walker isn't as good as Simpson never mind micah richards

Walker's easily better than Simpson.

Goes without saying. I was nearly tempted to change my signature to be honest.

He's played 11games for spurs man :lol:

When did he become fucking cafu?

About the same time that Simpson became good enough for an England call up. He's been very impressive for QPR and Villa aside from his turn outs for Tottenham. We paid £500,000 for Danny Simpson, and I have no grudge towards him over Unitedgate, he's no different from most people of his age group from inner city Manchester - thick as fuck, clueless and dopey as fuck. Anyway I think that's his value 500k, and it's almost embarrassing him watching him tweet about England call ups, we will outgrow Simpson as early as this season. He's a decent put on, but no more than that, his level is Wigan/Cardiff/Leeds, he doesn't offer enough going forward, and hides at times to be considered anywhere near England class. Can you seriously imagine "Simmo" scoring the goal Walker did against the Arsenal?

Guest CabayeAye

Does-my-remembrance-day-poppy-offend-you.jpg

Help me here people :lol: is this supposed to be satirical? I thought it was but twitter is full of people posting this as a serious picture

I think it's a fair enough message. If you want to be anti-poppy, then you're free to move to Switzerland or Ireland and live there.

I dont think it is, as an aside Ive never known or heard of anyone who finds the poppy offensive, its like some kind of percieved offence that "other people" have

same with this fifa thing, so many people have assumed its purely an antipoppy initiative without actually checking out the simple fact that its is a blanket ban on any and all additional emblems to save fifa an unneccessary moderating job