***Official Mike Ashley Euro express thread***

Baggio

Stevie mate, I know you've got a lot going on at the moment in your family life but theres no need for offering people out on a message board tbh. Genuinely have sympathy for what you've been going through of late, but I don't reckon this is helping. Take it easy anyway, old son. Hope things are looking up soon.

Mate look there's no need to patronise me that's number one. Two the fact me fatha's been critically ill is irrelevant here. This kid, this fat bald mug, I won't forget this face, has taken something private I mentioned SEVEN years ago, something personal and upcasted it as a form of abuse, and you focus on the fact I wasn't happy about it. To be fair I should've had the same dignity Alex showed when he was abused about something personal by the same poster and done it in PM, but he bottled Alex too. It's not like random abuse, surely if you're prepared to say something like that in an open forum you'd be prepared to do it to someones face? Anyway I'll keep it to PM now. Absolutely disgusting though to be honest. If this is the type of person you want on your message board then it's a new low for this forum.

Fat. :icon_lol:

I'm 14.4 and 6'4, there's not much fat on me I'm afraid.

As for alex, I've looked through my PM's and I've not received any messages from him so you're talking shite on that one too.

Lastly I will be at the Wolves game, so as I've said come and approach me and see if you can make me tremble. No need to keep it in PM as I've got nothing to hide and I couldn't care who you're bitching with in PM about me either, unlike yourself I just don't care who says what on a forum.

That's a fair point like re: other posters and I agree with you on that but you should care a bit more about what you say iyam. I've genuinely never seen a more moronic statement on here than the one you came out with that time about you being black, and I've been reading Leazes' stuff for years.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't associate with Midds, I gave him my ticket one day that I couldn't make it that's all.

How is it a bit cowardly? You're not thinking about it.

It's personal abuse which you're happy to deliver without being prepared to do it face to face. If I was to say to you, if you had an ailment "I hope you die of your cancer", I'd be completely out of order and because I'm a decent person I wouldn't lower myself to such depths. Why anyone would upcast something personal like you did today, as I said before it speaks volumes about you. On the other hand if I turned around and said you look a lot like Michael Carroll, it's a bit of banter. Completely different. You're obviously an inherently bad person. Also you said I talk to people like shit, where have I spoken to anyone like shit. Even J69 gets on with me on here.

Stevie mate, I know you've got a lot going on at the moment in your family life but theres no need for offering people out on a message board tbh. Genuinely have sympathy for what you've been going through of late, but I don't reckon this is helping. Take it easy anyway, old son. Hope things are looking up soon.

Mate look there's no need to patronise me that's number one. Two the fact me fatha's been critically ill is irrelevant here. This kid, this fat bald mug, I won't forget this face, has taken something private I mentioned SEVEN years ago, something personal and upcasted it as a form of abuse, and you focus on the fact I wasn't happy about it. To be fair I should've had the same dignity Alex showed when he was abused about something personal by the same poster and done it in PM, but he bottled Alex too. It's not like random abuse, surely if you're prepared to say something like that in an open forum you'd be prepared to do it to someones face? Anyway I'll keep it to PM now. Absolutely disgusting though to be honest. If this is the type of person you want on your message board then it's a new low for this forum.

That to me shows you're being over sensitive cos that was the furthest thing from my mind tbf, it was just picking up on stuff you'd written in another thread which looked like it would scramble anyone's head. Think you're overreacting and genuinely thought if you had a lot on your plate it might have something to do with it as that'd be understandable in my book.

Fair enough then if it's nowt to do with it I'll STFU, wrong end of the stick. If it's just about offering people out over verbals that's your call but in that case I think it's fucking daft and I don't mind saying that. I'd say the same thing to you or anyone. I get he's said summat personal but just tell him to get to fuck; he once claimed on here in complete and utter earnest to be black. I don't know how I could possibly take an insult from anyone like that seriously if one was aimed at me in all honesty. I don't know what's going on in someone like that's head, it's not right.

You're right mate, that thing in the hospital the neet fuckin hell. I just couldn't understand how someone could be so happy knowing they were going to die soon. He was a Sunderland fan too and we got on great. However you are talking sense, and you know I respect you but I don't understand how anyone decent would stoop to the levels this kid has without being prepared to back it up.

That's a fair point like re: other posters and I agree with you on that but you should care a bit more about what you say iyam. I've genuinely never seen a more moronic statement on here than the one you came out with that time about you being black, and I've been reading Leazes' stuff for years.

It was a joke man, it was years ago too.

From what I remember Li3nz said something about black people and I said I was black, it was a pisstake so I'm not sure why you're building it up to be something it wasn't.

The fact that it doesn't bother me when alex takes the piss every now and again shows that it means nothing to me.

From what I remember Li3nz said something about black people and I said I was black, it was a pisstake so I'm not sure why you're building it up to be something it wasn't.

The fact that it doesn't bother me when alex takes the piss every now and again shows that it means nothing to me.

Well that's about the third different explanation I've heard you give for it now, which just adds to the already massively odd aura that surrounds you to be totally honest.

I don't associate with Midds, I gave him my ticket one day that I couldn't make it that's all.

It's personal abuse which you're happy to deliver without being prepared to do it face to face. If I was to say to you, if you had an ailment "I hope you die of your cancer", I'd be completely out of order and because I'm a decent person I wouldn't lower myself to such depths. Why anyone would upcast something personal like you did today, as I said before it speaks volumes about you. On the other hand if I turned around and said you look a lot like Michael Carroll, it's a bit of banter. Completely different. You're obviously an inherently bad person. Also you said I talk to people like shit, where have I spoken to anyone like shit. Even J69 gets on with me on here.

You come barging into the conversation calling me an arsehole when it was nothing to do with you, then you get all irate when I fire some back in your direction.

I'm far from a bad person btw and If anything I'm too much of a soft touch, to give you an example in between arguing with you earlier I had to go to the vets to pick up a feral cat that I caught and took to be neutered, it's not my cat and nobody else in the area gives a fuck about them but I've gone to the effort of catching and neutering them as I'm a complete soft touch and don't want to see them suffer.

On top of that I think I'm a great dad and even the missus likes me 80% of the time so I can't be that bad.

I just speak what's on my mind, perhaps I should think a little more and not be as cutting but there you go.

Well that's about the third different explanation I've heard you give for it now, which just adds to the already massively odd aura that surrounds you to be totally honest.

Pretty sure that's what happened, I did deny it when it was brought up a few years later to try and avoid the pisstaking but I'm a bit older now so it doesn't bother me like it used too, I was in a relationship with this black girl at the time too so I was a little sensitive about the whole thing.

You come barging into the conversation calling me an arsehole when it was nothing to do with you, then you get all irate when I fire some back in your direction.

I'm far from a bad person btw and If anything I'm too much of a soft touch, to give you an example in between arguing with you earlier I had to go to the vets to pick up a feral cat that I caught and took to be neutered, it's not my cat and nobody else in the area gives a fuck about them but I've gone to the effort of catching and neutering them as I'm a complete soft touch and don't want to see them suffer.

On top of that I think I'm a great dad and even the missus likes me 80% of the time so I can't be that bad.

I just speak what's on my mind, perhaps I should think a little more and not be as cutting but there you go.

We took a feral cat to be neutered a few months back & the sod has moved in; the other cat is nigh on 15 & doesn't adapt well to change, but has taken on a feline Dutch Uncle role.

Why can't we all be friends?

Do you want a medal? Fucking Dr Doolittle there. Hitler was an animal lover too, he loved animals more than he loved people.

The reason I called you an arsehole is because it appears the sole function you have on here is to wind up LeazesMag with the same old shite every single day, people are sick of it and they are. Is it not why you were both banned from N-O It's a football message board you're entitled to your opinion, and your support of Mike Ashley is abhorrent you're far from alone, but I think you manufacture views to wind people up, fair enough if you were 18 but you're not.

Like I say though that level of abuse when it's personal, I mean where do you draw the line. I've crossed the line once, with The Fish, and he'll tell you I apologised profusely. I wouldn't care the actual subject in question I'm not ashamed of it, made me a better more responsible person. I'm surprised you haven't abused one of my close family members cancer to be honest which I've written about on here, it just shows you though it's a lesson for people who assume the internet is full of decent people. It's full of wanks.

We took a feral cat to be neutered a few months back & the sod has moved in; the other cat is nigh on 15 & doesn't adapt well to change, but has taken on a feline Dutch Uncle role.

Why can't we all be friends?

Good man.

I've taken 3 so far and there's another 2 to go, 2 of those have moved in too but they don't cause us any problems and get on well with the one we've already got.

Saying that the one I took today pissed in my fireplace earlier so he won't be stopping. <_<

Do you want a medal? Fucking Dr Doolittle there. Hitler was an animal lover too, he loved animals more than he loved people.

The reason I called you an arsehole is because it appears the sole function you have on here is to wind up LeazesMag with the same old shite every single day, people are sick of it and they are. Is it not why you were both banned from N-O It's a football message board you're entitled to your opinion, and your support of Mike Ashley is abhorrent you're far from alone, but I think you manufacture views to wind people up, fair enough if you were 18 but you're not.

Like I say though that level of abuse when it's personal, I mean where do you draw the line. I've crossed the line once, with The Fish, and he'll tell you I apologised profusely. I wouldn't care the actual subject in question I'm not ashamed of it, made me a better more responsible person. I'm surprised you haven't abused one of my close family members cancer to be honest which I've written about on here, it just shows you though it's a lesson for people who assume the internet is full of decent people. It's full of wanks.

Leazes winds himself up Stevie, he doesn't need any encouragement from me.

I got banned from N-O recently which wasn't anything to do with Leazes, more to do with giving my opinion on Ben Arfa which they all thought I was on the wind up and all his fan boys were getting upset.

I only found out about your dad today Stevie and it's not something I'd pass comment about, I've had enough health issues with my own dad in the last 12 months so I know how much it can take out of you physically and mentally.

My old man passed away on 1st August 2009, which was the day after Sir Bobby & I can truthfully say I haven't gone more than a couple of hours without thinking of him; miss him like fuck & I'm desperately conscious about how his voice is slowly disappearing from my head.

Old fella diagnosed 1st May, admitted to hospital 1st July, died 1st August; terrible.

His 1st game at SJP was in 1946 when we beat Newport 13-0; his last was 2-2 with Ipswich in 2003 which was for his 69th birthday; he took the bairn his only grand son & it meant so much to both of them.

Point of these reflections? Perspective......

hell of a first match, would love to hear that match report, my mother had a double masectomy 2yrs ago, falling to bits to be honest, tell her I love her and help when I can though I still cant get her to smoke cannabis (I dont, but supposed to be a natural restorative)

best wishes to all who have lost and those in painful times

Bit over the top in here. There's no need for personal stuff like that. Baggio I think you should apoligise. I think you know you were in the wrong so there's no need to compound it by being stubborn. Honestly mate the majority of people on this board are good people and Stevie is no exception. Its not on really. Banter is fine but you've got carried away. It happens but you should recognise you went too far.

Whoa, this thread got mental. Thought Leazes had maybe sorted himself out having not seen him post on here recently, but I see he was just waiting on a fresh delivery of arsehole tablets, which he's now overdosing on.

"were you on the arsehole tablets when you supported backing Souness with unlimited funds, so-called accountant?"

No doubt we have sold and bought well this season but you don't become a top 4 club by making a net profit on transfers over a 4 year period - this is as good as it gets with Ashley and it shows a complete lack of ambition

Its so fucking basic its unbelievable

Leazes Brummie alter ego

Bit over the top in here. There's no need for personal stuff like that. Baggio I think you should apoligise. I think you know you were in the wrong so there's no need to compound it by being stubborn. Honestly mate the majority of people on this board are good people and Stevie is no exception. Its not on really. Banter is fine but you've got carried away. It happens but you should recognise you went too far.

Have I missed something or is Stevie getting all Rocky in here just because of Baggio's comment on his bankruptcy?

Edited by ewerk

Have I missed something or is Stevie getting all Rocky in here just because of Baggio's comment on his bankruptcy?

tbf to Stevie its out of order bringing person shit in to any argument. So I'd not really belittle it as "just because of".

tbf to Stevie its out of order bringing person shit in to any argument. So I'd not really belittle it as "just because of".

Ewerk is like a really shit version of the Rt Hon David Trimble. I rarely read his posts and think "good lad". Something sinister about the bloke. More Joe Bugner than Rocky at the minute by the way.

I'm not saying that what he said was okay but I'm questioning your overreaction i.e. offering him out and comparing it to telling someone that you want them to die from cancer.

The comparison is quite clear - they're two personal things. Hardly "you wanker", or "ya daft cunt" or "what a fuckin idiot this cunt is". I explained that last night, so what I'm not clear about is why you raised it again this morning?

You're being a bit precious about the whole thing. So someone on the internet brought up something that you mentioned on here years ago, get over yourself ffs. It's not like he wished you or your family any harm.