There are some lovely people in this country

Kevin S. Assilleekunt

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasn't defending him, I was just saying. Just to add, the uncle I was talking about was also a great singer and sang in a choir. After the war there was a big push by the government to have cultural exchanges between the British and the German, to show we're all the same etc. Anyway, he toured Germany with the choir and loved it, even making some German friends for life. Still hated the Japanese though. Again, go figure.

We're basically the same as the Germans and not basically the same as the Japanese.

I wonder if I could get a thesis out of this.

Aren't we mostly ethnically German anyway?...and the cloggies, and the Danes..Anglo/Saxon..all the same..Saxony is next to Denmark etc etc..

We're basically the same as the Germans and not basically the same as the Japanese.

I wonder if I could get a thesis out of this.

:lol:

By the way that lass from the other year was basically a younger version of Catherine Tate's foul mouthed nan.

Aren't we mostly ethnically German anyway?...and the cloggies, and the Danes..Anglo/Saxon..all the same..Saxony is next to Denmark etc etc..

Significant amounts of Basque Y chromosomes across the country according to some genealogical research.

http://www.nature.com/news/2003/030616/full/news030616-15.html

Been doing a lot of reading around the origins of the welsh recently which is dead interesting if you're into all that.

Significant amounts of Basque Y chromosomes across the country according to some genealogical research.

http://www.nature.com/news/2003/030616/full/news030616-15.html

Been doing a lot of reading around the origins of the welsh recently which is dead interesting if you're into all that.

Cheers for that link :good:

This book makes a similar claim, read it a few years back; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blood-Isles-Professor-Bryan-Sykes/dp/0593056523

Prof Sykes says the Western Celts of the British Isles are possibly decended from the Iberian Celts.

Edited by PaddockLad

Jade underwood's been smoking a little crack before the meeting with Mr Henry by the looks of it!

Tbh I have been pissing myself laughing at it. It's like a Chris Morris piss take. Especially when they quizzed her aunt about her weed addiction and the aunt looked smacked off her tits.