The No. 10.

Park Life

Guest CabayeAye

Even at shite level playing at 20% capacity he is defecating all over your out-of-marriage lovechild Shany Ferguson...

Even Lightbulb Heed with his zero contribution to our game is less shit than Ferguson.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CabayeAye

Get posting some more trannys in the belta mine thread you ugly, in denial, utter fucking hom

J69, everyone knows you are full of shit. Please turn the computer off and go to bed. It's way past bedtime for bairns.

Get posting some more trannys in the belta mine thread you ugly, in denial, utter fucking hom

J69, everyone knows you are full of shit. Please turn the computer off and go to bed. It's way past bedtime for bairns.

You're not fit to lace Kevins boots tbh

Guest CabayeAye

To be fair to J69, Lake Bells tits is an annoying cunt. He just talks so much shit.

To be fair to LBT, even though he is a shit spouting cunt, so is everyone else on this forum, so leave him alone you gobshite.

Never once doubted the lad.

Amazing.

At one point it was me and you versus the whole board iirc. :lol:;)

Not quite, my thread on him was over 100 pages before you appropriated him :razz:

I've always been very pro Ben Arfa like, not beyond reason though...

Never once doubted the lad.

Amazing.

At one point it was me and you versus the whole board iirc. :lol:;)

Not quite, my thread on him was over 100 pages before you appropriated him :razz:

I didn't 'appropriate' him, I jumped in when he was getting battered outside the pub by savages. :)

Through the long dark winter me and Jonny held a candle for him and a little croissant and warm milk by the fireplace. :lol:

Cabaye today: "Ben Arfa is different class...That's it."

Edited by Park Life

-L’Equipe : “Ben arfa raises Newcastle”

http://www.lequipe.f...ewcastle/276022

-Sport365 : “The sensation Ben arfa”

http://www.sports.fr...rre_449507.html

-Sport24 : “We can’t stop Ben arfa anymore”

http://www.sport24.c...ben-arfa-547414

-Footmercato : “Goal of the year for Ben arfa ?”

http://www.footmerca...-ben-arfa_83191

-Le Parisien : “Ben arfa scores (again) a goal from nowhere”

http://www.leparisie...012-1946728.php

Edited by Park Life

The french seem to have a liking for him..

Aye, when he was rumoured as signing i was astonished that the player considered by many in France as the most talented player the country had produced since Zidane, was potentially signing for us. Everyone has an opinion on him and a lot of french fans think he is an idiot and will never amount to anything. An equal amount consider him a magical talent who has not fulfilled his potential.

The hyper critical mindset of the french fan created a lot of pressure around him when he was younger. In my experience, the antagonistic style of the french and the way they treat language means that heated words and things said in anger are treated more seriously and felt more acutely. His trouble came from his mouth and attitude to authority which was why the move to England made sense, just from the fact he was much less likely that his mouth was going to get him into trouble. The move to England has been about much more than that, the change in culture and how people treat him, the injury and the need to think more about his game in the heat of the premiership has led him to improve his game enormously. Consistency was always his issue at Lyon and Marseille for whatever reason (selection and attitude as much as his performances) and it seems that he is finding his rhythm in this league and playing a consistent role. That has given him the platform to produce the stunning displays of recent games. Massive credit to the player for coming back from the injury and staying patient but massive credit to Pardew who has apparently done what 3 or 4 french speaking coaches couldnt do before him.

The french seem to have a liking for him..

but massive credit to Pardew who has apparently done what 3 or 4 french speaking coaches couldnt do before him.

Good read that chez, Ben Arfa might have been in another mindset during those years in france than where he is now though. He seems more grown up in general, so Pards have perhaps had it easier than the coaches before him.

-L’Equipe : “Ben arfa raises Newcastle”

http://www.lequipe.f...ewcastle/276022

One of those comments -

Meme comme un anglais, si Cabaye et HBA sont dans l'equipe contre l'angleterre en juin, je vais suivre la France. Je pense que tous les fans de Newcastle vont le suivre aussi.

Isn't he saying he'll support France even though he's English because of Cabaye and Ben Arfa?

Oh dear oh dear

Do you share a stronger bond with John Terry, Lampard and Barry/milner rather than the lovely Cabaye/HBA duo MT.

I would think you of all people understood that sentiment ;)

Edited by Lake Bells tits

I didn't 'appropriate' him, I jumped in when he was getting battered outside the pub by savages. :)

Through the long dark winter me and Jonny held a candle for him and a little croissant and warm milk by the fireplace. :lol:

Cabaye today: "Ben Arfa is different class...That's it."

You had a lot less time for Pardew though and wanted Ben arfa to put in a transfer request.

His deft trout tickling approach to Ben arfa that so infuriated for so long seems to have got the very best from the lad.