Insurance Fraud by the MONG

wykikitoon

The stupid bitch who works here has basically just committed insurance fraud and when explained to her by us, she still doesnt understand why its fraud.

Her fridge / freezer broke down. She then saw prices of new ones and decided it would be better to buy insurance to cover it to get a new one.

She is now trying to get a new fridge freezer through it.

What a mong. I hope they turn round and say you cannnot claim within 30 days like a lot of insurance.

How she is alive I do not know.

Im not doing Secret Santa because I think its bollocks.

So, didnt want to come across as tight or miserable (hmmm may have to work on the latter) so I bought a load of mince pies and slices of Crimbo cake. Anyways, I brought them in today and sent an email out.

Fuck me, I wish I hadnt bothered. The commotion it caused was unreal. Its like working in a school "Oooo so why arent you doing secret santa" "You got buns but cant be bothered doing secret santa, thats weird" "I dont like mince pies" etc

:lol: So I said fair enough, dont have any.

Its the norm here and most places I have been, when its your birthday we bring some buns in. Yet this year It was a weekend for me, I brought them in on the Monday. They kicked off about that saying it should of been on the Friday :lol:

Nutters.