Newcastle v Swansea

hostile_statue

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still wouldn't say the kid deserves to be dragged over the coals. I know rules are rules and all but its not a big deal to me. Plus, imagine how excited he must be to be starting his first PL game.

Probably similar level of excitement to Ranger's when he bought a car because it has the same name as him. I don't know what is going to happen the day that dolt discovers Walker Texas Ranger, he'll probably be in the news for roundhousing some poor Portuguese bird at Nando's.

Edited by toonotl

Also people should probably remember the stick Enrique got after revealing he was missing a match on twitter before getting all sanctimonious.

Not sure if you're saying I abused him on twitter?

Krul; Simpson, Perch, Coloccini, Santon; Obertan, Tiote, Cabaye, Gutierrez; Best, Ba.

subs: Harper, Williamson, Abeid, Vuckic, Ben Arfa, Sammy Ameobi, Shola Ameobi.

Bit more confident after seeing that. I wonder if the planks saying Tiote and Colo were definitely off because they weren't playing are now going to say that they're definitely off because they are playing?

3-1

Perch is starting. That's fucking fucked, that's what that is. Does nobody at the club have any eyes? A mong could tell you that Perch is no good, and worse than that he's a fucking thick footballer in that he has absolutely no footballing smarts.

I literally cannot believe that a player can be so completely useless on so many occasions and yet continue to be given chances. It's fucking absurd.

FUCK.

Perch is starting. That's fucking fucked, that's what that is. Does nobody at the club have any eyes? A mong could tell you that Perch is no good, and worse than that he's a fucking thick footballer in that he has absolutely no footballing smarts.

I literally cannot believe that a player can be so completely useless on so many occasions and yet continue to be given chances. It's fucking absurd.

FUCK.

Made me laugh. :)

Guest CabayeAye

Never mind Perch, why in fucking fuck is that cunt Pardew starting Obertan ahead of Ben Arfa and Sammy???!!!

Worst performance in a Toon shirt for a long time and he hasn't been dropped?!

Not playing Perch > playing Perch regardless of whether an alternative is selected. I'd hazard to say any natural centre back is a better option.

Guarantee that fish faced fuck with give away at least one completely pointless foul in a dangerous spot. The only alternative is that he goes fucking hiding again and becomes the most advanced centre half in the history of the game. Steven Taylor's retarded pointing arm would do a better job. At least it knows where it should have been.

#Saturdaynightdrunk

Agreed, Pardew deserves some fucking stick. How does this look seen from barfas perspective? 100 miles away from the france national squad and as indecisive as a gay man in a sauna, and this prick starts instead of you time and time again. No point for him sticking around really, should fuck off to a club who wants to build their team around him.

Obertan is some sort of Pardew blind spot. I'm not worried about taking time over Ben Arfa (Ramsey took ages to come back from his injury and look decent) but Obertan was absurdly bad at Norwich. Rather play Sammy if Ben Arfa is not fit but i presume he is so i see no reason not to give him a go out wide.

Anyone who says Ben Arfa isn't a winger clearly hasn't seen him play beyond his time in England.

Fair enough he's great as an inside forward but he's also great on the wings.

People need to be a little more malleable in their thought process. i.e Santon can't possibly be a left back because he's right footed etc etc, despite playing most of his short career at left back & making his name as one he HAS to be a right back.