A Liverpool fan comes in peace

DutchRed

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way DutchRed, can you confirm my beliefs that Christian Kum is a very cheap but versatile defender and would be useful as a purchase for Newcastle to cover the cb's and left side of defence.

Christian Kum? He is cheap indeed, but that's as good as it gets. He is just shite. He has been playing for ADO for a million years now. ADO aren't a very good team and he is not even near the very best players of that team. I've found out that Newcastle fans don't like James Perch too much but after ten minutes of Christian Kum you'll cry to get him back. He's League One level, tops.

:( This is what I get for mostly watching Eredivisie highlights shows. I also love Lex Immers, but let me guess he's Alan Smith in disguise? (vaguely similar appearance too)

Immers is OK. His work rate is absolutely incredible, as his is stamina. He'll nick the odd goal as well. But if he's good enough for Newcastle and the Premier League yet? I think he'll have to take a step up in Holland first.

Let me explain that one before you think we're having to do with a Nazi.

Immers is from The Hague and is a huge ADO supporter and there is an intense rivalry between ADO and Ajax, who in turn call themselves Jews. After ADO beat them for the first time in God knows how long last year he shouted this out.

Haha I know about the Ajax being Jews thing (they had Israel flags when I went to see 'em) it's just brilliant that he has a wikiquote entirely based on his chant about Jews.

Probably from a Dutchmen as it drew HUGE attentiion here. It was almost unbearable to watch footy shows anymore, they just wouldn't stop with it!

Why didn't you out of interest?

I mean irish football is utterly shite so thats why we all support something over the water, but if your local teams Ajax or equiv it's a bit different

Can't be bothered with them, never have been. Supporters are either too arrogant to be true, clueless or violent.

So you decided to support Liverpool? :lol:

I mean irish football is utterly shite so thats why we all support something over the water, but if your local teams Ajax or equiv it's a bit different

Can't be bothered with them, never have been. Supporters are either too arrogant to be true, clueless or violent.

So you choose liverpool????

God Ant, get with the times ;)

So you choose liverpool????

:lol:

Could have predicted they'd have responded to our opinions as they have. Such a persecuted bunch aren't they?

Drug wasp seems like a Grade A c*nt.

^^ Is about the only thing they got right.

Lots of comments along the lines of 'I know lots of Geordies and they don't think this of LFC'. Well, I know a few Geordies myself, being born & bred in Newcastle, and they all think LFC and its followers are a shower of cunts.

being not born and bred in newcastle I know a lot of none geordies and (LFC fans aside) they all do too

Should have asked them what they think of Souness as a manager - yes, we'd whole-heartedly agree with them but I bet Rangers fans won't.

It's all subjective and getting high and mighty just because we don't agree with their assessment that Dalglish is god's gift to football management makes them seem a tad delusional at best. It's not wrong for us to disagree it's merely a difference of opinion.

FWIW I think it was massively naive of the kid to ask the question given the fact he managed here with very little success (and I don't agree that chosing one game - Barcelona, a cup final appearance - when we were massively outclassed and a 2nd place league finish - when he managed less than half a season is justification for suggesting we're bitter).

In the same way they've never understood why we lauded Keegan as a manager (the posts on there in the past about us being deluded when KK walked is tantamount to that) they also need to understand that we will on the whole disagree with them about Dalglish.

I maintain that during the time that I have followed Newcastle (first game was 84/85), Kevin Keegan becoming manager was the single best thing to have happened to the club. Where he took us to, from where we were, was nothing short of remarkable.

I also maintain that Dalglish is one of the single worst things to have happened to us. To dismantle that team and turn us into lower table no hopers, in such a short space of time, was equally remarkable. For that reason, I thoroughly dislike Dalglish. His handling of the Saurez situation has also been disgraceful.

I haven't looked at the Liverpool message board as I fear my eyes may start to bleed but the talk of 'respect' is hilarious. Their lack of self awareness is staggering, albeit unsurprising.

• 2 months later...