Put the cunts right

Howmanheyman

After our young Dutch Liverpool supporter opened up a can of worms the other day by asking our opinion on Liverpool football club, (never just liverpool), why don't we all just get it off our chests?

Arsenal:

The girly screams of some of the Premier precious players started with these cunts, never seen a side have so many hard done by players and a hard done by manager, always conveniently ignored the fact that they've always had some dirty hacking bastards of their own, I could still smack that blonde moonfaced cunt, Dixon every time I see his face on MOTD for his hatchet job on Ginola when they did us 2-0 in the QF of a cup we could've won that year, Bergkamp got away with fucking murder but never got pulled up for it, he was the epitome of a sneaky bastard. Van Persie against Wolves sums these cunts up, nowt to do with him, little wrong with the tackle, probably didn't even see it, but trying to dive in and confront the wolves kid for the refs benefit, typical Arsenal twat of a player. Likewise Viera, I swear this cunt had carte blanche from refs in our games to commit 6 fouls before the ref would give him a yellow, compared to one of ours getting carded straight off. Their faces when they spat the dummy out and lost three nailed on points in that 4-4 was priceless. SBR telling SKY that they needed to learn how react when they got beat was priceless too when Parlour got sent off, I used to listen to talk-ins then, fuck me, their fans were unreal. Talking of their fans, yes, they're a big club, but they have quite a few hangers on and band wagon jumpers as well, I remember Paul Goddard netting the winner at highbury in front of 19K in the late eighties and their travelling support was always tiny for games up here, even the season they won the title. But when it comes down to it, a bigger set of fannies playing the game, you'd fail to see.

NEXT!!.......

After our young Dutch Liverpool supporter opened up a can of worms the other day by asking our opinion on Liverpool football club, (never just liverpool), why don't we all just get it off our chests?

Arsenal:

The girly screams of some of the Premier precious players started with these cunts, never seen a side have so many hard done by players and a hard done by manager, always conveniently ignored the fact that they've always had some dirty hacking bastards of their own, I could still smack that blonde moonfaced cunt, Dixon every time I see his face on MOTD for his hatchet job on Ginola when they did us 2-0 in the QF of a cup we could've won that year, Bergkamp got away with fucking murder but never got pulled up for it, he was the epitome of a sneaky bastard. Van Persie against Wolves sums these cunts up, nowt to do with him, little wrong with the tackle, probably didn't even see it, but trying to dive in and confront the wolves kid for the refs benefit, typical Arsenal twat of a player. Likewise Viera, I swear this cunt had carte blanche from refs in our games to commit 6 fouls before the ref would give him a yellow, compared to one of ours getting carded straight off. Their faces when they spat the dummy out and lost three nailed on points in that 4-4 was priceless. SBR telling SKY that they needed to learn how react when they got beat was priceless too when Parlour got sent off, I used to listen to talk-ins then, fuck me, their fans were unreal. Talking of their fans, yes, they're a big club, but they have quite a few hangers on and band wagon jumpers as well, I remember Paul Goddard netting the winner at highbury in front of 19K in the late eighties and their travelling support was always tiny for games up here, even the season they won the title. But when it comes down to it, a bigger set of fannies playing the game, you'd fail to see.

NEXT!!.......

Spot on! The word Tarquin was made to describe Arsenal supporters. Absolutely the epitome of why the revolution in football in 1992, was not an entirely good thing. In Germany the tannoy bloke reads the team out, I find it quite cringeworthy but it sounds like they mean it. The tannoy bloke reading the teams out will go "Lucaaaaaas" then crowd shout back quick as fuck like they mean it "POHDOLSKEEEEEE" Arsenal dee it and it sounds like a pack of zombies, its horrendous and it sums them up "Sameeeeeeeeer" NASSHNGGHHHI its like a low groan. Arsenal man, loved by so many too, I suppose its an outlet for middle class southerners in to football, Fever Pitch the book and film sum it all up, boring upper class wanks.

Everton:

Firstly without being bigoted or going straight for the jugular, their supporters collectively are without question the biggest tramps I've ever seen in my life consistently, not just one or two, or worse some years than others, they are complete and utter scruffs. I went with me fatha to the home game with me fatha the other month, and this kid about 23/24 was walking up the ramp on Barrack Road under the tunnel right behind us for 100 yards with his bird. His bird looked like what can only be described as a blonde ewok, and if you saw her you would think the words "Star Wars", but him adidas tracksuit top, turn up jeans, NIKE trainers, and all you could understand from him was "fochhhhgin" he was talking complete and utter shit about him and his mate having a fight the shittest story ever and his lass is laughing like Bob Monkhouse, had just come back from the dead to deliver his greatest performance. At the finish someone actually told him to shut up that's after 90 seconds of being in earshot, and it's a pathetic story that but it mirrors things I've seen from them through the years. Absolute bunch of parafins.

They hang on to this desperate belief they are a big club, they probably were a big club in the 60's, and they won the league twice in the 80's only half filling their ground whilst doing it I may add. They have a good history, 15 major trophies is a creditable haul for a club of what I perceive their stature to be. 9 league titles (last one in 1987) 5 FA Cups (last one in 1995) and the CWC. A good history, rated by the media as glittering history over 100 odd years. Now if Everton have a glorious history, why do Newcastle have a shit history? They've only got 4 more major trophies than us, they have a fabulous history, and we have a shite history. I'll tell you why, because they've overachieved massively while we have underachieved probably more spectacularly than any club in Europe, yet the trophy haul is very similar. So the way I look at it is, we either have a glittering history if they do, or if we have a shit history so do they. Total uninformed mugs have no idea our trophy cabinet isnt that dissimilar to Everton.

I think most supports are deluded but I think it's the insular nature of scousers which makes them THE most deluded of all of the clubs. When a player chooses us over Everton, they can't understand it. They genuinely can't fathom why. I don't think it's a front, it's the most blind delusion you could imagine. The only player in living memory who chose to sign for Everton when we wanted them was Leighton Baines, and that is squarely because he is an Everton fan, who couldn't live more than 20 miles from Liverpool, he gets homesick on fucking England duty even. My point is the conclusion they always reach is that a player signs for us because we offer them more wages. That is the only possible reason they could sign for us. They don't consider the following. We are significantly richer in our turnover is at least £20m higher than their's in ANY season, we attract 51,000 fans to games they attract 31,000 to games, this is a better area, we've had a recent history of proper European runs, in the Champions League, we have better players, we're have inifinitely more potential, we have a fanbase realistically two or three times bigger than their's and that's being kind. But no, the ONLY PLAUSIBLE REASON a player could join Newcastle over Everton is wages. Demba Ba is on £80k a week apparently. Biggest deluded set of wanks in football, a boring club, who literally no one is interested in, even Liverpool hate others more than them, an insignificance in modern football, and it must hurt them.

Edited by McFaul

Presenter: "......and we've Nick Hornby-clone on the line, speak to me, my friend."

NH-C "Well presenter, I was disgusted at the other clubs attempts to kick our pure footballers out the game and I'm also very much concerned with the direction that Arsene Wenger seems to be taking us.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........ etc, etc"

They always seem to have well spoken fans with either posh or foreign names who could talk a glass eye to sleep.

Presenter: "......and we've Nick Hornby-clone on the line, speak to me, my friend."

NH-C "Well presenter, I was disgusted at the other clubs attempts to kick our pure footballers out the game and I'm also very much concerned with the direction that Arsene Wenger seems to be taking us.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........ etc, etc"

They always seem to have well spoken fans with either posh or foreign names who could talk a glass eye to sleep.

:lol: they do that was my point. They're either tarquins, admin boys, or called Denzil or Shabaz from Hackney.

I once spoke to an Arsenal fan down there, his patter was, 'yeah, mate, Noocarsill, once went there back in the day, 6 fahsand gooners, good day out', 'when was this?' I asked, he replied it was in the eighties when the terraces was there. I told him he was talking out of his arse as they would only ever bring about 1500 up, tops, and even did so when going for the title, his reply, 'Nah, mate, there was fahsands of us'. When I asked him for specific games/dates he backpeddled quicker than a clown on a uni-cycle! At the same time we were taking 5-7,000 away to places like Barnsley, Rotherham, leeds etc on a regular basis. They're shit liars, like. :D

Arsenal:

NEXT!!.......

I quite like Arsenal myself.

Liked Arsenal when they had the invincibles era team when they could mask the negative aspects with unbelievable football. They still play good stuff from time to time but it's so sporadic that I usually just think of Wenger's excuses when I think of them now. Probably the least annoying London team though. Can't abide Spurs or their fans.

Guest CabayeAye

There is absolutely no way that Fulham, Charlton, Palace, Barnet, Leyton Orient, Dag & Reds, Brentford or AFC Wimbledon are more annoying than those cheating twats.

Arsenal:

NEXT!!.......

I quite like Arsenal myself.

Who said I hated them? Was just starting with A for Arsenal.