January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

Djibril Cissé confirms on Twitter that he has signed for QPR.

Confirmed a while ago tbh.

Madness if we don't bring in another defender. If we don't, we have to give Kadar a chance.

Incidently I seen Tamas Kadar in Starbucks yesterday.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a relief to see there aren't any rumoured outgoings. keeping the key players and adding one new face is a better result than some of our previous windows. i'll accept not bringing a new defender in if it's because colo has signed an extension.

Djibril Cissé confirms on Twitter that he has signed for QPR.

Confirmed a while ago tbh.

Madness if we don't bring in another defender. If we don't, we have to give Kadar a chance.

we've got James Perch man

it's a relief to see there aren't any rumoured outgoings. keeping the key players and adding one new face is a better result than some of our previous windows. i'll accept not bringing a new defender in if it's because colo has signed an extension.

stop moaning

stop moaning

Oh the irony...

Says plenty about the scots league, Rangers striker with 2 goals in 3 games for the club signs for...everton

and they look to Norwich to pick up his replacement but fail

they think they'd be up at the top of the table is the leagues merged? :D

"you wait all window for a striker with premier league pedigree and then two come along at once...cisse and zamora...etc"

fuck sake, these guys need some script writers

Ba is not leaving. Lactics put in actual money for adrian mariappa, therfore we don't get him because to get him, we would actually have to spend money! :o

Not too fussed tbh. He is a good player but he is going to get more football at Wigan.

Arshavin could be heading for a Russian club with an unpronounceable name.

EDIT: It's where Eto'o is, FK Anzji Machatjkala.

This could happen in the next 3 weeks. The Russian window doesn't shut for awhile yet. I doubt he would want to go to Anzji he apparently loves England.

remember him being pissed off that he was getting taxed so much when he did move to arsenal

can see him going, theyve got ridiculous money to offer

remember him being pissed off that he was getting taxed so much when he did move to arsenal

can see him going, theyve got ridiculous money to offer

Apparently after British Citizenship before he goes back though.

stop moaning

Oh the irony...

the old fool can't help himself can he? and quoting me when he knows i've got him blocked and the only way i see what he writes is when others' quote him is beyond deranged.