January Transfer window 2012- Deadline Day Madness

Lake Bells tits

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Leon Best go somewhere today, I don't even care if it's a free.

If we let McLoven go, we'll need someone other than Shola as cover. I can't imagine they'll get rid of Leon.

Who'd have him? we released him and then resigned him at the end of the summer he couldnt find anyone then

Fair point. Was thinking he might go back to Scotland or maybe even home.......

Eh? He is Scottish.

I would love to see Leon Best go somewhere today, I don't even care if it's a free.

I find this whole selling Best ahead of Shola malarkey fucking mental. Best isn't great but he's head and shoulders above Shola in terms of skill, work rate, goals scored

I find this whole selling Best ahead of Shola malarkey fucking mental. Best isn't great but he's head and shoulders above Shola in terms of skill, work rate, goals scored

Aye, I totally agree. He's a much better partner for the likes of Ben Arfa and Ba too (not sure about the new lad) as he's got a much more consistent touch than Shola and is an ok target man imo. Not great like but better than Shola in the areas you mention. Shola is perhaps capable of the more sublime moments of skill but they're once in a blue moon anyway.

Given our squad size we shouldnt really be selling anyone who features in the first team as it stands

Edited by Semimental

Who'd have him? we released him and then resigned him at the end of the summer he couldnt find anyone then

Fair point. Was thinking he might go back to Scotland or maybe even home.......

Eh? He is Scottish.

Used to play for Rangers, didn't he?

He's a lazy cunt and he's young, I've seen other people say Best works hard and it's a load of bollocks. Shola is more skillful by far when he can be arsed which isn't very often. Also Best's goal record is nowt to write home about neither.

Loved his control before he shot just wide of the post on Saturday mind.

he does have a good first touch, considerably more reliable than sholas, he has an odd trick as well, can seem to beat a defender before shooting

all things shola can do every ten/twenty games

Your mate obviously knows more about football than you then

He's not generally clueless like you but nar.

Loved his control before he shot just wide of the post on Saturday mind.

Was easier to score.