F.A Cup 4th Round

Bizza

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sunderland could well slip up against Boro too

most of the decent sides got decent opposition, cept for us, chelsea and spurs

Bit of a derby though, and Watford at home. Not necessarily an easy game for Spurs.

EDIT: Tough word to spell that...

Edited by hostile_statue

Shit 3rd round results though to be fair. These are the teams I expect to be in the draw for 5th round

Newcastle (obviously :jonas: )

Sunderland

Chelsea

Norwich

Villa

Spurs

Liverpool

Stoke

Fulham

Swansea

Wolves

Hull

Blackpool

Notts County

Notts Forest

That really leaves 4 non-prem teams to be drawn against in the 5th round. Worrying a little bit. Not going to be an easy road to the final.

Yup this looks like a pretty good chance for us, lots of premiership teams drawing each others and some big boys going out. If we take this seriously, well who knows what could happen!

Edited by aimaad22

We'll find some way to bollocks it up, we always do.

I would normally agree but I think we have a very good chance this year. We can defend well, have players who can turn a game and have a manager who has a desire to go far in it.

Very good chance I thnk.

We'll find some way to bollocks it up, we always do.

I would normally agree but I think we have a very good chance this year. We can defend well, have players who can turn a game and have a manager who has a desire to go far in it.

Very good chance I thnk.

Yup, if Pards sets it out as the priority for this season from this moment onwards we have a chance.

Not sure if its been mentioned but in the dummy draw they carry out moments before the real draw, Newcastle were drawn against Sunderland. :lol:

Joking aside Im not sure what would happen if we both got to the final. It really would be a policing nightmare. Just cant see any jovial pre match banter in London or on Wembley way etc.

Not sure if its been mentioned but in the dummy draw they carry out moments before the real draw, Newcastle were drawn against Sunderland. :lol:

Joking aside Im not sure what would happen if we both got to the final. It really would be a policing nightmare. Just cant see any jovial pre match banter in London or on Wembley way etc.

don't reckon it would tbh the amount of police there for non-derby games is staggering. went for the Playoff final when Burnley were promoted, closest I saw a sheff u fan was on the motorway, another coach on the drive in. the groups of fans were either kept very seperate or in the places they could mix the police presence was really big

don't reckon it would tbh the amount of police there for non-derby games is staggering. went for the Playoff final when Burnley were promoted, closest I saw a sheff u fan was on the motorway, another coach on the drive in. the groups of fans were either kept very seperate or in the places they could mix the police presence was really big

The thing is we tend to make a weekend of it down there and both sets of fans congregate in the same areas. Leicester square, trafalgar square etc. after previous finals where there was friendly banter I just cant see the same if we met.