The little things in Life

Christmas Tree

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weekends away!. First class on the train, lush hotel and catching up with some lovely friends who I've not seen for ages, and leaving Himself and the Fraggle at home. Vive le weekend! :D

Weekends away!. First class on the train, lush hotel and catching up with some lovely friends who I've not seen for ages, and leaving Himself and the Fraggle at home. Vive le weekend! :D

Is there any other way?

Is there any other way?

Yeah, yeah. Okay Snobbus Maximus :razz:

• 2 weeks later...

Drove through thirlmere and grasmere today. That place is as beautiful as any other place on Earth and it's 100miles from here. Would love a holiday home there one day

The North Lakes is easily my favourite spot in the UK. Lovely at this time of year when it's not overrun with pensioners coach parties.

Drove through thirlmere and grasmere today. That place is as beautiful as any other place on Earth and it's 100miles from here. Would love a holiday home there one day

Fjordland in NZ gives it a run for its money imo

doubful-sound-fiordland.jpg

I love the fact someone clearly spent many, many hours, trawling the furthest recesses of their creative mind to finally hit upon a name for both the above memtioned areas , one which fully conveys their stark, staggering beauty.

I love the fact someone clearly spent many, many hours, trawling the furthest recesses of their creative mind to finally hit upon a name for both the above memtioned areas , one which fully conveys their stark, staggering beauty.

I can do better than that MF.

There's a staggeringly beautiful mountain range in South Island called The Remarkables. Fucking hell, what a shit name. You can picture the scene.....chinless aristos arrives on the scene:

"I say Jules, just look at those mountains! They're really rather remarkable, eh what what?"

"Remarkable indeed old boy, really quite remarkable. In fact very remarkable. I wonder what we should call 'em?"