Fulham vs Newcastle

Toon_Man

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like we played a high line suicide defense, might have been ok in the first when we were controlling the game, but has been fucked in the second. Just imagining that's part of what went wrong. Between Colo and Willo there's no pace, Santon and Simpson are quicker but nothing special in the speed stakes.

Kind of glad I'm not watching this now.

defensive suicide playing that high up there, colo and williamson left for dead, Dempsy is a good player like

Aye I've always liked Dempsey, but this isn't the 1st match we've been shown up by pacy strikers when playing a high line Pards really needs to learn how to defend quicker forwards.

If 5 goals in a half isn't enough to put an end to playing a high defensive line with immobile defenders then I don't know what will.

Shit feeling this, better to be battered from the start.

Edited by OTF

:lol: Interesting definition of "a while".

A while is defined as a period of time, last time I looked.

Admit it, you were carrying on like a fanny. "Taking a break from football for a while" at half 4 on a Saturday afternoon doesn't translate as "I'll probably watch Match of the Day." :razz: