Valentines Day ---- Any Plans?

Christmas Tree

"Seam". Fuck me. :lol:

You took your lass to Fat Club for Valentines, so I don't know what you're on about. "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a big fat cunt, oh look so are you!"

:lol: Yes, but that because her heart is so special to me that I want to make sure it stays healthy for a long long time....True Love. :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't all be £100k per year taxi drivers fucking made of Valentines gifts.

But we can all be romantic and make our loved ones feel that little bit extra special on valentines day.

Its quite astonishing that some of you are so blind to this. :lol:

Most of these girls will have grown up with mams and dads who have sent them a card since they were little girls. Then they become teenagers and long for that special boy to send them one.......

Then they meet some of you and have to fake lack of interest.

Oh dear :nah:

Just for the record, J69 spot on over the last few pages and those that do nowt........ oh dear :lol:

May all seam fine now, but give it a few years, a few kids driving her mad and then some "real" man making her feel special.......

Goodbye house

Goodbye pension

Goodbye easy street

Hello bedsit and prostitutes.

Or you could maybe treat her special all at the right time rather than being prompted to do so on some arbitrary date. If anything, it's a fairly hollow gesture.

Nobody is advocating neglecting their Mrs, a lot a people just find the whole Valentines Day thing contrived.

Just for the record, J69 spot on over the last few pages and those that do nowt........ oh dear :lol:

May all seam fine now, but give it a few years, a few kids driving her mad and then some "real" man making her feel special.......

Goodbye house

Goodbye pension

Goodbye easy street

Hello bedsit and prostitutes.

I don't need to buy her cards and chocolates on a day like Valentines day to reassure me she won't run off with another bloke :lol:

We do plenty of things we enjoy, pick each other up thoughtful presents on days that aren't specifically set too be 'special'.

If you need Valentines day to do things like that then maybe you should worry about her running off when times get tough ;)