The Day The Promises Had To Stop

LeazesMag

How embarrassing for an accountant to back the wasting of millions like you did ?

:lol: But not embarrassing for the man sanctioning the spending, you logically bereft bellend.

unlike you, you won't find a post by me saying I actually supported that spending, you logically bereft bellend ACCOUNTANT.

Which also goes to show that contrary to what other logically bereft bellends have claimed, I have NEVER supported everything they did either, although I have pointed this out numerous times too, so maybe they also can't read.

Unfortunately, when Pardew goes and a less capable manager is appointed, everything I am saying will be crystal clear to even the biggest bellend.

Edited by LeazesMag

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Backing the manager". Another of the ingredients in your recipe for footballing success.

The bit about "unlimited funds"you just made up, as you do with most of the arguments you have with people on here.

Fuck knows who you were arguing with in the rest of that post.

you let yourself down HF, I didn't think you would make juvenile remarks like some of the others like this.

All NUFC fans hope the team wins, all this is, is PR. If people don't agree with my view because it's me saying what I'm saying, why not take notice of Kevin Keegan saying it ?

Kevin Keegan's never said the previous owners could or would do a better job.

The previous owners have said the previous owners couldn't and wouldn't do a better job.

Ashley is always open to offers for the club and the man you say would be doing better isn't interested, even at a price lower than he was bought out for, cos he knows he can't do any better if he were to invest or find others to support him in trying.

We agree Ashley will always be a shit but the game has moved on since the 90's as everyone but you realise. Just criticise Ashley on his own terms. I can imagine your da telling you how shit the halls and Shepherd are because they never matched the trophy haul of the Westwoods.

Edited by Happy Face

Haha, funny this. Talks about derailing the thread then spouts the usual drival. Someone makes a valid comment and the reply is from the quote generator. He was asked in another thread about Cisse and responded with a comment about backing the manager. He really is loosing the plot and with every point we pick up pushes him nearer to the edge of total meltdown.

I now expect him to tell me I don't go to games or ask when my man will better the positions of the previous regime or maybe ask where the Carroll money is

you let yourself down HF, I didn't think you would make juvenile remarks like some of the others like this.

All NUFC fans hope the team wins, all this is, is PR. If people don't agree with my view because it's me saying what I'm saying, why not take notice of Kevin Keegan saying it ?

Kevin Keegan's never said the previous owners could or would do a better job.

The previous owners have said the previous owners couldn't and wouldn't do a better job.

Ashley is always open to offers for the club and the man you say would be doing better isn't interested, even at a price lower than he was bought out for, cos he knows he can't do any better if he were to invest or find others to support him in trying.

We agree Ashley will always be a shit but the game has moved on since the 90's as everyone but you realise. Just criticise Ashley on his own terms. I can imagine your da telling you how shit the halls and Shepherd are because they never matched the trophy haul of the Westwoods.

why did Keegan walk out again ?

The most hilarious [and sad] thing about some posters on here, are those [not you, I respect your views] who haven't supported NUFC for 5 minutes if at all, trying to tell me about the club and how the club ought to be run as an attempt to be successful.

When you have seen the sort of setup like we have now, operating for the thick end of 30 years, you tend not to go around pissing your pants in excitement at a few wins.

Haha, funny this. Talks about derailing the thread then spouts the usual drival. Someone makes a valid comment and the reply is from the quote generator. He was asked in another thread about Cisse and responded with a comment about backing the manager. He really is loosing the plot and with every point we pick up pushes him nearer to the edge of total meltdown.

I now expect him to tell me I don't go to games or ask when my man will better the positions of the previous regime or maybe ask where the Carroll money is

you can quote this thread or any other in a few years time. As I said, you may be pissing your pants at a few wins, but when you've supported the club for more than 5 minutes you tend not to get carried away. How many times have you seen NUFC play again ?

A comment on the clips from the book would be canny, but I suppose it is way beyond your knowledge and comprehension of the club, like most people who have commented in this thread so far.

"Backing the manager". Another of the ingredients in your recipe for footballing success.

The bit about "unlimited funds"you just made up, as you do with most of the arguments you have with people on here.

I hope Fish will take action about this blatant lie. You said right up to the end that they should be allowing him to buy his own players, and you know it.

you can quote this thread or any other in a few years time. As I said, you may be pissing your pants at a few wins, but when you've supported the club for more than 5 minutes you tend not to get carried away. How many times have you seen NUFC play again ?

A comment on the clips from the book would be canny, but I suppose it is way beyond your knowledge and comprehension of the club, like most people who have commented in this thread so far.

You mean anyone who disagrees with you? Even the author has got it wrong in the parts that doesn't suit your agenda. You are making yourself look a prize pratt but carry on it amuses me

Just like when lesser managers than keegan were appointed it became clear all the money in the world was pointless.

so money doesn't matter then ? YOu don't need to back your managers with funds ? ManU and every successful club there has even been have been getting it all wrong ? A few wins against Blackburn and Aston Villa mean we are getting it all right instead of those clubs ?

If anything summed up the gullibility of some posters, then that is it, it's as bad anything anybody else has posted, even from the likes of Gloomy, JSM, Cabayeaye, BestBanone etc.

Pretty similar reasons under both Ashley and Hall.

I hope you aren't going to start saying the first reign of Keegan was a waste of time etc like Toonpack and a few others do ?

You mean anyone who disagrees with you? Even the author has got it wrong in the parts that doesn't suit your agenda. You are making yourself look a prize pratt but carry on it amuses me

I don't have an agenda. I am just right, its that simple.

The only prize prat will be the likes of you when more players are sold and the money disappears.

How many times have you seen NUFC play again ?

Just like when lesser managers than keegan were appointed it became clear all the money in the world was pointless.

so money doesn't matter then ? YOu don't need to back your managers with funds ? ManU and every successful club there has even been have been getting it all wrong ? A few wins against Blackburn and Aston Villa mean we are getting it all right instead of those clubs ?

If anything summed up the gullibility of some posters, then that is it, it's as bad anything anybody else has posted, even from the likes of Gloomy, JSM, Cabayeaye, BestBanone etc.

The key words lesser and manager are the key to that point

I hope you aren't going to start saying the first reign of Keegan was a waste of time etc like Toonpack and a few others do ?

Only you could make that illogical leap :lol:

More lies :D

The key words lesser and manager are the key to that point

maybe someone can tell me who did better than Keegan and how he would have done if he had been forced to sell his best players and not backed by the owners ?

Can you ?

I can scarcely believe you know what you are saying ? How many times have you seen NUFC play, how much do you know about NUFC, and football ?

More lies :D

no it isn't.

Have you looked up the context of your own sig by reading the book it came from yet ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Money matters but it has to be spent by someone with a clue.

I don't get how you can demand spending while having some kind of go at gemmill. According to your logic backing souness after appointing him was right.

I hope Fish will take action about this blatant lie. You said right up to the end that they should be allowing him to buy his own players, and you know it.

And you say that an ingredient in your success recipe is backing the manager. Honestly, how can you not see this. I've held your hand, and walked you through this again and again, and each time we get to the end of it, and you don't get it. Let's do it again for old time's sake.

You say that a recipe for success is a chairman who backs his manager.

You say that the great thing about Shepherd was that he backed his managers.

I said that they should back their manager, who at the time happened to be Graeme Souness - which is in agreement with what you said above.

And then you take the piss out of me for saying they should back him. Do you not see that the three statements above are linked to the point where you are taking the piss out of me for saying EXACTLY what you say is what a good owner/chairman does? The last time I walked you through this, your response was "I don't criticise THEM for backing him with funds, I criticise YOU for saying they should have." Which is stupid in the extreme.

Do you get this? Because if you don't there is something horribly wrong with your brain and you should see a neurologist about it as soon as possible.

The bit I said you made up btw is the "unlimited funds" bit. That's just childish nonsense on your part because nobody thinks that.

:lol: This is EXACTLY what you take the piss out of me for literally minutes earlier, and now it's what every successful club does, and the very obvious thing that Ashley should be doing.

Seriously, get help.

Money matters but it has to be spent by someone with a clue.

I don't get how you can demand spending while having some kind of go at gemmill. According to your logic backing souness after appointing him was right.

ah, it must be spent by someone with a clue. Everybody but the Halls and Shepherd appointed the right manager every time eh :icon_lol:

Except, being the 5th most qualified club for europe and the Champions League in 15 years, having the 5th highest average league position in 15 years, transforming the club from one that couldn't float for 1.25m quid and a half empty stadium into the 14th biggest turnover in football and one of the best stadiums in europe, and from one foot in the 3rd division to breaking the world transfer record, says you are wrong and spouting complete bollocks because they got it more right than wrong and more right than most.

Wouldn't you agree with that fairly basic and simple logic, proven by results rather than "opinion" ?

And you say that an ingredient in your success recipe is backing the manager. Honestly, how can you not see this. I've held your hand, and walked you through this again and again, and each time we get to the end of it, and you don't get it. Let's do it again for old time's sake.

You say that a recipe for success is a chairman who backs his manager.

You say that the great thing about Shepherd was that he backed his managers.

I said that they should back their manager, who at the time happened to be Graeme Souness - which is in agreement with what you said above.

And then you take the piss out of me for saying they should back him. Do you not see that the three statements above are linked to the point where you are taking the piss out of me for saying EXACTLY what you say is what a good owner/chairman does? The last time I walked you through this, your response was "I don't criticise THEM for backing him with funds, I criticise YOU for saying they should have." Which is stupid in the extreme.

Do you get this? Because if you don't there is something horribly wrong with your brain and you should see a neurologist about it as soon as possible.

The bit I said you made up btw is the "unlimited funds" bit. That's just childish nonsense on your part because nobody thinks that.

if you really think that you can be successful without backing your manager, you seriously need help.

the way some people talk here [mostly they don't go to games though and never did or have] the Halls and Shepherd have just been running a football team that ended up in the Conference, rather than one of the biggest clubs and stadiums in europe.

"hey Gemmill, are you still backing throwing money at Souness?"

"if you really think that you can be successful without backing your manager, you seriously need help."

:lol:

Do you recognise the cognitive dissonance Leazes? Please say you do and this is a comedy 'bit'.

Edited by Happy Face