Take-Away Mentals

The Fish

Achar 'm sure Fish won't mind. There's methi in his madness.

Dosa some excellent ones from Brock, but inevitably the puns will become poori until Sambar-stard stops us.

Superb. :D

There's no gobitween here, just pure excellent pitta.

It annoys the bhaji-sus outta me that there's only so many we can come up with.

The tan-door is open for anyone who has anymore.

Incidentally, I hope the weather gets schwarma soon.

This is what happens when you have open borders and allow people to blow up shopping centres willy nilly, something YOU have always been in favour of, along with the lesbians who sip lemonade on a wednesday evening at your left-leaning so-called book club.

:lol:

• 3 years later...

First there was a glass, sorry, 'thimble' of water not being big enough in his wedding season adventures in a hotel, fish shared his outrage on here. Next, he's a lazy cunt, can't be arsed to pick a phone up or walk the five minutes to his curry house and gets stung on the 'let's eat' gimmick and moans about it, then, after bullshitting on here about deliveroo, (another gimmick), I'm fully expecting a fish fueled rant when his sushi (Eritrea version) turns up late and a little on the soft side. It's bad enough us reading it, the poor Eritrean just trying to make a living will have to listen to how his unique sushi experience has been taken forever away from his grasp.

First there was a glass, sorry, 'thimble' of water not being big enough in his wedding season adventures in a hotel, fish shared his outrage on here. Next, he's a lazy cunt, can't be arsed to pick a phone up or walk the five minutes to his curry house and gets stung on the 'let's eat' gimmick and moans about it, then, after bullshitting on here about deliveroo, (another gimmick), I'm fully expecting a fish fueled rant when his sushi (Eritrea version) turns up late and a little on the soft side. It's bad enough us reading it, the poor Eritrean just trying to make a living will have to listen to how his unique sushi experience has been taken forever away from his grasp.

Sushi should be on the soft side.