The Ceasefire

Guest CabayeAye

Guest CabayeAye

Following several posts from people, rightfully showing their ire at the state of this forum, I have the following to declare:

I, CabayeAye promise not to retaliate to anything that LeazesMag says and will not get sucked in to

pointless arguments that ruin the board.

I apologise for being part of this and encourage other posters to follow me in keeping this forum free of all pointless, repetitive and ultimately frustrating debates by ignoring LeazesMag.

Thank you.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh I'm coming round to the view that its not just LM

one or two on here don't seem to be able to post without mentioning him in some way

needs knocking on the head though as a few have said

I propose till 11pm on Friday from now, every time the word Ashley, FFS, Shepherd, Hall, board, ambition, namby pamby or paulwyn is typed, that is a self imposed one day ban. Agreed? So if you type Ashley 7 times, weeks ban.

Put him on ignore. He'll carry on anyway but it gets on his tits when you dont respond directly to him. He'll argue with himself anyway and make up opponents so it's not going to go away, he enjoys/despises it too much, but theres no reason you need to stay directly embroiled in it. His times not that valuable to him evidently, so let him waste it how he sees fit.

I'm happy not to respond to him but it'll make fuck all difference. He is absolutely steadfast in his mission to tell everyone that he's right and that they're wrong. Not addressing him directly won't matter, he'll just fire up a thread, pick up his keyboard and hold it like a guitar, and just lean back into a looooong solo - which btw is what the book thread was intended to be. He's fucking livid that people aren't taking it seriously.

Edited by Gemmill

I'm happy not to respond to him but it'll make fuck all difference. He is absolutely steadfast in his mission to tell everyone that he's right and that they're wrong. Not addressing him directly won't matter, he'll just fire up a thread, pick up his keyboard and hold it like a guitar, and just lean back into a looooong solo - which btw is what the book thread was intended to be. He's fucking livid that people aren't taking it seriously.

:lol:

Are you implying that he should be banned, Gemmill?

I don't think he should be banned but I can't fathom why he doesn't post about games,player performances etc instead of just constantly ranting about the same stuff. He's even been arguing with the author in his book review

Put him on ignore. He'll carry on anyway but it gets on his tits when you dont respond directly to him. He'll argue with himself anyway and make up opponents so it's not going to go away, he enjoys/despises it too much, but theres no reason you need to stay directly embroiled in it. His times not that valuable to him evidently, so let him waste it how he sees fit.

how sad.

Living in a little dreamworld is your choice I suppose, you've been doing it for over 4 years already. As is posting when you should be working.

Anyway, I'm curious as to why people get all defensive whenever someone dares to suggest that soopa Mike isn't the dogs bollocks every time the team wins a couple of games, because this appears to be the problem from where I'm sitting.

Certain people are a waste of time, so its easy enough to ignore them but others need to start responding to the post rather than the poster.

I don't think he should be banned but I can't fathom why he doesn't post about games,player performances etc instead of just constantly ranting about the same stuff. He's even been arguing with the author in his book review

why don't you comment about the 1970's, 80's, history of the club etc ? I'm entitled to comment about what i like and I've told you that I'm not interested in these posts that give points for performances and setting out player formations, and if I'm at the game I don't and have no intention to post while I'm watching it nor in the pub later.

Who do you think you are ?

why don't you comment about the 1970's, 80's, history of the club etc ? I'm entitled to comment about what i like and I've told you that I'm not interested in these posts that give points for performances and setting out player formations, and if I'm at the game I don't and have no intention to post while I'm watching it nor in the pub later.

I don't pretend to know about the 70's so I don't comment on it. Yoy, as you constantly remind people, go to all the home games so you are in a great position to comment and answer questions on the subject, you simply choose not to as that would involve making positive comments.

You were asked yesterday what you thought of Cisse, your response was a long winded tirade. Sums you up chum

I don't pretend to know about the 70's so I don't comment on it. Yoy, as you constantly remind people, go to all the home games so you are in a great position to comment and answer questions on the subject, you simply choose not to as that would involve making positive comments.

You were asked yesterday what you thought of Cisse, your response was a long winded tirade. Sums you up chum

I'm in a great position to comment on the politics of the club from 1964 onwards too. Think about it.

I've often thought like in say 100 years time, they will be able to trace everything ever written on the internet, and code it to the person who has died. I wonder what they'll make of these Ashley/Shepherd debates. People may even do university dissertations on them. Hopefully they'll think if only the moaning cunts new the start of the Newcastle United dynasty was just a few years away.