Players WILL be sold in the Summer - Llambias

Kid Dynamite

There's only one person on here said we'd come 12th last season, and only who said we'd come 7th this season. 7th might be our new home hope am wrong like. These financial results are a load of shite by the way. Including the Carroll money they're claiming we've SPENT £3M overall over the period. The actual transfer fee is 25m in the red, but they're including fucking agents fees and wages. No other club in the world measures their transfer spending in this way. Why not? Fucking mugs, and mugs are taken in by it too.

Pish

The accounts will not lie (they cannot for legal reasons)

BTW no club actually measures transfer spending (only fans do that) Clubs will assess what they can afford based upon the whole financial picture, which does and will include agent's fees etc etc.

so when are we going to match Spurs, as we are doing it like they are and they have found it relatively easy to break into the top elite ?

It's taken them years, could take us the same. But on the bright side, we're set up not to have to overcome -10 points for the forseeable.

You must be gutted, it appears no pocketting (although you don't know what that is), club doing better now on the field than it has for years. Fucking disaster aint it.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only one person on here said we'd come 12th last season, and only who said we'd come 7th this season. 7th might be our new home hope am wrong like. These financial results are a load of shite by the way. Including the Carroll money they're claiming we've SPENT £3M overall over the period. The actual transfer fee is 25m in the red, but they're including fucking agents fees and wages. No other club in the world measures their transfer spending in this way. Why not? Fucking mugs, and mugs are taken in by it too.

Pish

BTW no club actually measures transfer spending (only fans do that) Clubs will assess what they can afford based upon the whole financial picture, which does and will include agent's fees etc etc.

Well do the sums you stupid old cunt! Do the sums in transfer dealings. Who did we buy in the period covering 2010/2011 season that totalled £25.6m?

I've said that I'm as surprised as anyone else by our league position ! The overall strategy and mentality inside the club is a different thing altogether, I've also said the current policies dictate that this is as good as it gets, and the next direction is downwards because it simply isn't sustainable for long ie selling your best players and not backing your manager like the 2nd rate clubs do.

Stevie's post is bang on too. The people who are running the club are wankers and sadly only fools are being taken in and fooled by them.

"I'm as surprised as anyone that the team is getting better. But it doesn't make me wrong in my assertion that the team is getting worse."

:lol:

You know I mentioned your insistence on attributing quotes and opinions to people that they haven't actually said? Well I've never said anything about us doing it like Spurs. Once again you're trying to apply a one size fits all argument to anyone that disagrees with you.

What an idiot.

Edited by LeazesMag

Have to say like, I'll argue the finances and signings all day, because i still don't buy into what they're telling us.

But having said last year Ashley would NEVER achieve better than 12, I cannot believe the front of Leazes now challenging people to bets that we'll NEVER get 4th.

Have an ounce of humility man Leazes, the league position is the one place we have to hold our hands up. I said we wouldn't improve on last year this season too.

7th (if it happens) and 12th the last 2 years are better than the 13th, 7th and 14th place finishes in the 3 years before Ashley arrived.

I've said that I'm as surprised as anyone else by our league position ! The overall strategy and mentality inside the club is a different thing altogether, I've also said the current policies dictate that this is as good as it gets, and the next direction is downwards because it simply isn't sustainable for long ie selling your best players and not backing your manager like the 2nd rate clubs do.

Stevie's post is bang on too. The people who are running the club are wankers and sadly only fools are being taken in and fooled by them.

"I'm as surprised as anyone that the team is getting better. But it doesn't make me wrong in my assertion that the team is getting worse."

:D

Class!!!, ranks alongside the:

"I think Freddy Shepherd doesn't believe what he says, he really thinks what I think, and he's right"

Pish

so when are we going to match Spurs, as we are doing it like they are and they have found it relatively easy to break into the top elite ?

It's taken them years, could take us the same. But on the bright side, we're set up not to have to overcome -10 points for the forseeable.

You must be gutted, it appears no pocketting (although you don't know what that is), club doing better now on the field than it has for years. Fucking disaster aint it.

when exactly are you going to bother going to a game again ?

Pish

Well do the sums you stupid old cunt! Do the sums in transfer dealings. Who did we buy in the period covering 2010/2011 season that totalled £25.6m?

Pish

It'll be in the accounts.

Transfer dealings are not a single seperate sum you doilem it's all part of the greater whole.

OK, you HAVE said I was talking rubbish for years, and when I'm disagreeing with those who say we are doing it like Spurs. So what are your thoughts on us doing it like Spurs, and please tell us what in that post summing up what I've been saying for the past 4-5 years you think is rubbish ?

Are you prepared to say we are also doing it like Spurs, or do you not think we are doing it like spurs, because I hope you aren't going to spend another 4 years disagreeing with me.

:lol: All I heard was spurs spurs spurs spurs. Whoever it is you want to talk about spurs with, I am not that man. I refuse to become that man.

when exactly are you going to bother going to a game again ?

Probably never, prefer watching from home.

Transfer dealings are not a single seperate sum you doilem it's all part of the greater whole.

In other words you haven't got a clue what you're talking about you old divvy. The club are saying transfer dealings totalled £25.6m for the period I'm asking you how? If Ashley stabbed you in the eye you'd find some excuse for the cunt.

You know I mentioned your insistence on attributing quotes and opinions to people that they haven't actually said? Well I've never said anything about us doing it like Spurs. Once again you're trying to apply a one size fits all argument to anyone that disagrees with you.

What an idiot.

I was paraphrasing rather than inventing.

He is right like. Only fans are fixated by the actual value of the player. The club (or business) iirc holds it as an intangible asset. The wages, agent fees and even the shorts he wears all just make up part of the accounts.

I see no reason why increasing agents fees are not relevant given that it is a cost that ha to be paid and has to be accounted for somewhere.

What an idiot.

I was paraphrasing rather than inventing.

pathetic this like.

Perhaps you should go for a friday afternoon half day down the pub to clear your head.

In other words you haven't got a clue what you're talking about you old divvy. The club are saying transfer dealings totalled £25.6m for the period I'm asking you how? If Ashley stabbed you in the eye you'd find some excuse for the cunt.

OK, you HAVE said I was talking rubbish for years, and when I'm disagreeing with those who say we are doing it like Spurs. So what are your thoughts on us doing it like Spurs, and please tell us what in that post summing up what I've been saying for the past 4-5 years you think is rubbish ?

Are you prepared to say we are also doing it like Spurs, or do you not think we are doing it like spurs, because I hope you aren't going to spend another 4 years disagreeing with me.

:lol: All I heard was spurs spurs spurs spurs. Whoever it is you want to talk about spurs with, I am not that man. I refuse to become that man.

:lol: this thread.

With all due respect, did you threaten to talk about Spurs?

We'll see the "sums" when we see the accounts.

As for having a clue, am surprised you know what day it is tbh.

I've forgot more about NUFC than you know despite being at least 25 years younger than you. I guarantee you're one of these who vowed never to go to back after the sale of Super Mac then decided to come back when Keegan came in 1992. I guarantee that's a fact. People like you are spectators Souness was referring to.

fair enough. i'm struggling to remember those other seven but it's no surprise that it's the baines one that people remember when you declared so confidently that he would sign for us by the end of the week only for him to go to everton.

You look like him in Desperately Seeking Susan and you act like him too.

i have literally no idea who you're talking about btw, i'm guessing it's an insult. but if we're getting into looks here i'll just say calm down fat boy

fair enough. i'm struggling to remember those other seven but it's no surprise that it's the baines one that people remember when you declared so confidently that he would sign for us by the end of the week only for him to go to everton.

You look like him in Desperately Seeking Susan and you act like him too.

i have literally no idea who you're talking about btw, i'm guessing it's an insult. but if we're getting into looks here i'll just say calm down fat boy

Why bring Gemmill in to it?

Pish

Including agents fees I don't see how we'd be too far off that.

I've forgot more about NUFC than you know despite being at least 25 years younger than you. I guarantee you're one of these who vowed never to go to back after the sale of Super Mac then decided to come back when Keegan came in 1992. I guarantee that's a fact. People like you are spectators Souness was referring to.

First bit, probably true, but I'm not a sad "no-life outside of NUFC" thicko like you and yer old mentor. We all know you are the uber-est of uber geordie NUFC fans. The rest is bollocks.

Anyhow, how any of that supports your shite argument is beyond me.