Players WILL be sold in the Summer - Llambias

Kid Dynamite

Not being funny but I really don't think Tiote has been as good in recent months, I get the feeling he's been distracted with the talk of potential opportunities elsewhere. If we get big bucks for him and we look at getting a replacement then I'm actually not that bothered anymore.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What Llambias said:

We'll be losing one or two names this summer, but that'll be regenerated back into the squad. Alan's plan is to get a smaller squad, with better quality - so the bench is better. That's our aim over the next two years. We can't do it all this summer - we're not sure what the market will be like this summer when we're trading. We will lose some faces. For instance, Tiote has been with us a year and a half. He is out there. People know he's a good player. He's proven in the Premier League, he's not picking up as many yellow cards, he's learning. How are we going to stop a big club from coming in for him? It'll be very hard. One thing in our favour is that we now have a very good side and that might encourage the player to stay. But if someone knocks on the door and says they want this or that money, the reality may be that we have to trade.

What Llambias really said:

Orwoight, Dewick 'ere, We'wcome to our gaffe 'ere at wot the locals still lahvingly refer to as yer old St James' Park.

First off today we've got a lahvely young player, a 'Meryl' (straight outta Africa), boy called Tiote, you've all seen him, this years Essien for all you boys up from the Bridge, I'm gonna start the bid off with firty Mill. Will anyone give me a firty?

Edited by Howmanheyman

The deal has already been done man, heard about in January and wrote about it on here £23m, we were offered Kalou as part of it but we said do one thank god.

you'll have to forgive us if we didn't take it as gospel given your prior record on this sort of thing :mrgreen:

eh? 8 pieces of ITK, 7 of them right. This isn't even ITK, it was a chat with a club employee I'd never met me before, common knowledge in the club. Just goes to show the mug rule is right. If you're nice to someone 99 times and a cunt once, they'll remember the cunt bit first.

The deal has already been done man, heard about in January and wrote about it on here £23m, we were offered Kalou as part of it but we said do one thank god.

No offence, but if this was true, to the extent that you knew it for a certainty, it would be in the press and we'd be hearing it from more than one source.

Aye the Alan Shearer deal was all over the press wasn't it. Countless examples down the years of them keeping things under wraps. Although that's not the only source I've heard this from.

So they've managed to keep the whole thing under wraps yet someone you met for the first time told you?

I'm not saying that you're wrong but it seems like a strange one.

No offence, but if this was true, to the extent that you knew it for a certainty, it would be in the press and we'd be hearing it from more than one source.

Aye the Alan Shearer deal was all over the press wasn't it. Countless examples down the years of them keeping things under wraps. Although that's not the only source I've heard this from.

they are all clever lads stevie........ :icon_lol:

aye, shades of leighton baines there like.

Fuck off you doilham. You live in the right place yee like DULLwich.

you'll have to forgive us if we didn't take it as gospel given your prior record on this sort of thing :mrgreen:

eh? 8 pieces of ITK, 7 of them right. This isn't even ITK, it was a chat with a club employee I'd never met me before, common knowledge in the club. Just goes to show the mug rule is right. If you're nice to someone 99 times and a cunt once, they'll remember the cunt bit first.

Did you get on with you?

aye, shades of leighton baines there like.

:icon_lol:

the Tiote transfer has been knowledge for ages, quite amazing some people have only just found realised. Fuck me.

I think I've made it pretty clear where I think you're talking shit. I don't know what bet you're on about, but it's probably something like a bet that we won't qualify for the champions league every year, underlining your ridiculous assertion that football hasn't changed since the 90s.

Did you get on with you?

Haha :D Bit of a shifty fidgity cunt to be honest. Smelled like Lynx, nee good.

:icon_lol:

the Tiote transfer has been knowledge for ages, quite amazing some people have only just found realised. Fuck me.

:lol: abusing people for not having heard a made up fact.

Why do you think it's made up? Made up by who? I've heard it from different sources since Jan, the first was a club employee.

I think I've made it pretty clear where I think you're talking shit. I don't know what bet you're on about, but it's probably something like a bet that we won't qualify for the champions league every year, underlining your ridiculous assertion that football hasn't changed since the 90s.

that post is everything I've said for years, please tell us what is this rubbish you have been saying is in it ? Either put up or shut up you cretin.

You should start reading the posts rather than replying to the poster, along with a few others. The statement I've made is that despite being told that we are "doing it like Spurs", that we won't in fact qualify for the Champions League like Spurs have done [and our ex owners did too while slaughtering Spurs on the way], along with other comments. If you actually think we won't, and agree with me, then start being intelligent about it instead of taking the complete contrary stance that you take.

I'm not saying you haven't heard it, but given how many people seem to be blabbing about it, SOMEONE would have published it by now if it were true.

I mean who told Leazes. Apparently it's ridiculous that people don't know about it, and yet the press seem utterly oblivious to what would be a big domestic transfer story.

that post is everything I've said for years, please tell us what is this rubbish you have been saying is in it ? Either put up or shut up you cretin.

You should start reading the posts rather than replying to the poster, along with a few others. The statement I've made is that despite being told that we are "doing it like Spurs", that we won't in fact qualify for the Champions League like Spurs have done [and our ex owners did too while slaughtering Spurs on the way], along with other comments. If you actually think we won't, and agree with me, then start being intelligent about it instead of taking the complete contrary stance that you take.

I'll start reading your posts and replying to what you say when you afford others the same courtesy.

There's plenty posts where I've picked you up on your extreme stupidity in the past few weeks. I don't need to address every facet of the fantasy world you live in.

I'm not saying you haven't heard it, but given how many people seem to be blabbing about it, SOMEONE would have published it by now if it were true.

I mean who told Leazes. Apparently it's ridiculous that people don't know about it, and yet the press seem utterly oblivious to what would be a big domestic transfer story.

The press had absolutely no idea about your piece of ITK, which turned out to be true, as Cisse agent went to Paris.

Aye but that was something that could realistically be kept quiet cos I only heard about it on the day that they went to Paris, by which time the papers were on the shelves. With this you're talking about a done deal which is being blabbed about a canny bit staying out of the papers for months.

To be clear, i'm not having a go at you. I believe you've heard what you've heard. I just don't believe what you've heard.

I'll start reading your posts and replying to what you say when you afford others the same courtesy.

There's plenty posts where I've picked you up on your extreme stupidity in the past few weeks. I don't need to address every facet of the fantasy world you live in.

my "fantasy world" is encompassed in that post, and what you have called "rubbish" for the last 4 years or so, please tell us what exactly is "rubbish". I see you are also reluctant to acknowledge that we are not "doing it like Spurs" either, but will you or will you not also say that is "rubbish", despite Spurs doing what you also say is "harder than it used to be" when we slaughtered them for years. Why can Spurs do it and we can't if "we are doing it like Spurs" ?

It's you who is living in a fantasy world. You have accepted the bullshit from Ashley and his sidekick.

oooh, you hit me where it hurts there like, my postcode.

if you're so confident that this deal is a certainty, even going so far as suggesting you know of the agreed price, why not reveal who your source is? you'll have to forgive us if we question its credibility though if it's the same contact that told you that baines transfer was such a certainty.

my "fantasy world" is encompassed in that post, and what you have called "rubbish" for the last 4 years or so, please tell us what exactly is "rubbish". I see you are also reluctant to acknowledge that we are not "doing it like Spurs" either, but will you or will you not also say that is "rubbish", despite Spurs doing what you also say is "harder than it used to be" when we slaughtered them for years. Why can Spurs do it and we can't if "we are doing it like Spurs" ?

It's you who is living in a fantasy world. You have accepted the bullshit from Ashley and his sidekick.

:lol: Reads like a letter from Wearside Jack. I told YOU that your fantasy world was encompassed in that post. Why are you telling me what I already know?

I have the utmost respect for you, but are no closer to reality than you were four years ago when this all started.

Edited by Gemmill