Gone Fishing

The Fish

Are you doing one for the Chelski lot? If so, could you ask what they thought about home supporters at Stamford Bridge jeering and booing Anton Ferdinand?

Something like "Chelsea fans were heard to jeer and boo Anton Ferdinand when you played this weekend; was this representative of Chelsea fans in general or just a vocal minority?"

Something like "Chelsea fans were heard to jeer and boo Anton Ferdinand when you played this weekend; was this representative of Chelsea fans in general or just a vocal minority?"

spot on mate, striking a great balance between diplomacy and (passive) reproachment ;)

how goes the fishing?

is there one with chelski coming up?

Sorry lads, I've had a ridiculous few days since the Wigan game. I'll rattle one off now and see if I can get replies. If there's any particular questions you want asked, let me know in the next 20-30 minutes or so.

What I might do is ask a couple of questions that can be answered after the game too.

Edited by The Fish

All right lads, a Geordie in peace here,

I just wanted to get a few opinions before the game tonight?

Torres? I mean, the guys is clearly a talented footballer, what's happened since leaving Liverpool and will he come good (as recent performances seem to suggest) or will he have to be moved on?

With Chelsea's starting line-up having an average age of 28, are you expecting wholesale changes in the summer or just the replacement of a few key players? Or do your successes prove that the recent trend towards younger teams isn't a guarantee of anything?

Speaking of youth, other than Sturridge, McEachran and Bertrand are there any other youth prospects to watch out for?

Chelsea fans were heard to jeer and boo Anton Ferdinand when you played last weekend and there was a notable disruption of the silence for Hillbrough; was this representative of Chelsea fans feelings in general to the ttwo issues or just a vocal minority?

Media and rent-a-quotes seem to be suggesting Chelsea have had a disappointing season, despite you having two trophies within your grasp. Is this because the English Press only use league position as a marker, or something else?

Why does Abramovich go through managers so quickly, is his only measure for success the Champions League AND the Premier League?

Is Roberto Di Matteo the man for the job full time, or is he riding the "New Manager" wave? If not him, then who?

How much of this season is down to the management team and how much is it due to the players?

What's a realistic aim for Chelsea next season? Where do Chelsea need to strengthen to achieve this?

Who has been your player of the season?

What has been your biggest frustration this season (can be performances, players, opposition, media, fans, anything)?

Which managers have impressed you this season?

Which Premier League Players have stood out?

Which are your danger men that we should be looking out for?

Which Newcastle players are you worried about?

Which have been your 2 stand out games this season? (One involving Chelsea, one without)

Which fans have impressed you the most/least?

And finally what do you predict the score to be?

Any more for any more?

This morning you were linked with Redknapp (with his face like a melted Bollock), do you think he could make the step up from performing well to actually competing for honours?

Answers are up. Asked a bloke I work with to contribute in the hope he'd provide better answers which, on the whole, I think he has.

I think I need to reduce the number of questions in future, or maybe make them more provocative...

Thoughts and advice/criticism are welcomed

Apart from some of the nonsensical defending of the booing of Anton Ferdinand they seem to have responded quite sensibly.

Aye, disappointingly level headed :lol:

Is Tevez proof that nobody cares what you do off the pitch as long as you perform on it?

Along the same lines; Balotelli has lit up the Premier League, both with his headline grabbing performances and his "antics". Does he have a place at Eastlands or will he be moved on?

The Champions League must have been a massive disappointment, was it too much too soon, tactical naivety or something else? As a follow up what happened with the Europa League exit?

When you saw you 8pt lead disappear, did you think you were copying our collapse of 95/96 and what happened to get you back on track?

How much of an impact do you see the FFP having?

Are you lot taking as much delight from Liverpool's disastrous league season as we are?

Honestly, how did you feel when Chelsea were buying the title a few years ago, and how do you feel now?

Do you think Mancini will be there next season? do you want him to be?

How much of this season is down to the management team and how much is it due to the players?

What's a realistic aim for Man City next season? Where do Man City need to strengthen to achieve this?

Who has been your player of the season?

What has been your biggest frustration this season (can be performances, players, opposition, media, fans, anything)?

Which managers have impressed you this season?

Which Premier League Players have stood out?

Which are your danger men that we should be looking out for?

Which Newcastle players are you worried about?

Which have been your 2 stand out games this season? (One involving Man City, one without)

Which fans have impressed you the most/least?

And finally what do you predict the score to be?

Edited by The Fish

Is this the final draft Fish? If so, make sure you change 'Chelsea' in the general questions!

Likely to attract the same amount of goodwill as the Allardyce question, but:

Honestly, how did you feel when Chelsea were buying the title a few years ago, and how do you feel now?

Well neither of the two Man City boards have given me a membership, so I've not been able to ask the questions.

If any of the City fans who've posted on here want to answer the questions, It'd be appreciated

Well neither of the two Man City boards have given me a membership, so I've not been able to ask the questions.

If any of the City fans who've posted on here want to answer the questions, It'd be appreciated

Hi Fish, many replies on Bluemoon to your q's fella.... http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=255693

Looking forward to a cracking game, well done this season lads, great to see you back near the top.

Cheers for that fella, some proper nobs on there too mind you :razz:

No offence but don't want to answer your questions, tomorrow is strictly business and we are coming to win the league.

wow get over yourself, strictly business? :lol:

Andrew, seems to be mostly the younger fans giving it large, most of us older lot (I'm in my 40's) are nervous as fuck. I'm drawing inspiration from 1968 and our last away game that season!

I'm not going tomorrow, no chance of a ticket, but looking forward to a good game, and thanking fuck no work Monday!

Andrew, seems to be mostly the younger fans giving it large, most of us older lot (I'm in my 40's) are nervous as fuck. I'm drawing inspiration from 1968 and our last away game that season!

I'm not going tomorrow, no chance of a ticket, but looking forward to a good game, and thanking fuck no work Monday!

Trying to lift the opinions from the users with a sizable post count, I'm skimming a lot of replies trying to avoid getting repetition too.

Cheers for that fella, some proper nobs on there too mind you :razz:

wow get over yourself, strictly business? :lol:

Bluemoon has knobheads. In other news water is wet, grass is green, fergie is an alcoholic ;) Wouldn't take it as a sample of all City fans, the vast majority are the same people who were going 13 years ago.

Edited by notreallyhere