Compilation - 'The Fall and Rise of Newcastle United'

Tooj

Jonny Hall from Newcastle-Online has just made this compilation. I thought it was definitely worthy of sharing as it's absolutely class.

Lovely stuff

Not my words, Michael. The words of Shakin' Stevens!

Absolute class video btw. Deserving of the biggest accolade imho, which is quite simply that they are worthy of the shirt they play in. An all too rare occurence, so all the more reason to enjoy it and to be positive about their progress, rather than moan on like an arsehole. Absolutely proud of that team.

Lovely stuff

Not my words, Michael. The words of Shakin' Stevens!

Absolute class video btw. Deserving of the biggest accolade imho, which is quite simply that they are worthy of the shirt they play in. An all too rare occurence, so all the more reason to enjoy it and to be positive about their progress, rather than moan on like an arsehole. Absolutely proud of that team.

I couldn't agree more , it's been a pleasure these past few months.

Full credit to everyone - Pardew, Carver, Carr and the squad.

Wasnt implying that YOU moaned on like an arsehole btw MF :lol:

(caps intentional)

:lol:

You don't want to hear my arsehole in full flight, tbh, moan doesn't even begin to describe the horror.