Homophobia

Happy Face

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My eldest is 4 and I'll tackle it when he brings it up. He brought up the skin colour question last week for the first time. My answer was simply "people have different colour hair and eyes and so also skin. It is linked to the colour of their parents". I think that was enough and he seemed happy.

I'll not think about the other stuff until he's older. I know everything is acceptable these days, but you still want your kid to be straight in an ideal world.

Aye kids should be kids, but I don't think homosexuality should be seen as unacceptable. People are born with it In my opinion.

It's not as if Dale Winton is feltching David Walliams nightly on our screens.

kids can be kids and still watch Julian Clary on countdown

My eldest is 4 and I'll tackle it when he brings it up. He brought up the skin colour question last week for the first time. My answer was simply "people have different colour hair and eyes and so also skin. It is linked to the colour of their parents". I think that was enough and he seemed happy.

I'll not think about the other stuff until he's older. I know everything is acceptable these days, but you still want your kid to be straight in an ideal world.

Early days mate, keep it simple. Proabably too early to break out an old VHS of 'Roots'.

Genuinely don't see anything wrong with another person's sexuality. I wouldn't say I've been conditioned by society either way to 'accept' or otherwise.

In all honesty I don't see the point in all the labels. So long as you're not causing anyone harm then be attracted to whomever you please.

What i can't tolerate is anyone who tries to use their sexuality as something to behave in an abrasive manner. Sexuality is a personal thing, not something to be forcibly shoved down people's throats. If a gay person is as militant about their right to be gay as the bible-bashing bigot claiming otherwise then it's just as unacceptable imo.

As Stevie says, we all piss and shit the same regardless of colour, creed, sexuality etc etc. Unfortunately there's just arseholes out there who can't accept this.

Aye kids should be kids, but I don't think homosexuality should be seen as unacceptable. People are born with it In my opinion.

Walliams is married! :lol: Hard to believe mind.

Genuinely don't see anything wrong with another person's sexuality. I wouldn't say I've been conditioned by society either way to 'accept' or otherwise.

In all honesty I don't see the point in all the labels. So long as you're not causing anyone harm then be attracted to whomever you please.

What i can't tolerate is anyone who tries to use their sexuality as something to behave in an abrasive manner. Sexuality is a personal thing, not something to be forcibly shoved down people's throats. If a gay person is as militant about their right to be gay as the bible-bashing bigot claiming otherwise then it's just as unacceptable imo.

As Stevie says, we all piss and shit the same regardless of colour, creed, sexuality etc etc. Unfortunately there's just arseholes out there who can't accept this.

:lol:

Edited by LeazesMag

to a supermodel!

The racist is also a homophobe. Don't ban him though, it's just an opinion.

I've never voted BNP in my life and have no intention of doing so, not that I consider them to be any more "racist" than the SNP for instance. I am not a member of the KKK either. I don't consider myself to be a racist, I do however consider immigrants into the UK that have no interest in integrating to be racist. Which has nothing to do with this thread, in spite of my little joke in the above post.

Don't make false accusations about other members of the forum. It's frowned on, or is it OK for you ?

Can i ask whjy you think the BNP is no more racist than the SNP?

So am I ;)

There's a lot of evidence it's genetic apparently. If so it's part and parcel of nature. You can see lions fucking on Utube.

Are you sure / link. I think even lord of the rings, Peter tatchell doesn't believe it's genetic.

He's gay though.

The racist is also a homophobe. Don't ban him though, it's just an opinion.

I've never voted BNP in my life and have no intention of doing so, not that I consider them to be any more "racist" than the SNP for instance. I am not a member of the KKK either. I don't consider myself to be a racist, I do however consider immigrants into the UK that have no interest in integrating to be racist. Which has nothing to do with this thread, in spite of my little joke in the above post.

Don't make false accusations about other members of the forum. It's frowned on, or is it OK for you ?

Can i ask whjy you think the BNP is no more racist than the SNP?

I don't consider the SNP racist for defending Scottish interests any more than the BNP for defending British. This one way tolerance does my head in to be honest. Its always expected of us, to be "tolerant" to foreigners. When in Rome do as the Romans do, if a country gives you a home and a life you should pay it the respect accordingly, and if you don't want to then fuck off is how I see it.

I don't particularly like the Scottish attitude [by some] of "fuck the English" etc and the fact that you could get your head filled in by a group of Jocks just for being English [is that not racist ?] but its how things are. Everywhere has their nutcases, but basically if you go there you should observe the differences, respect them, and adapt to them rather than the other way round.

On a political note, how do you think they would get on if they actually got full independence ?

So am I ;)

Walliams is an amusing bloke though, both on Little Britain and he's entertaining on BGT too when he takes the piss out of Simon Cowell.

Fine don't see any reason why they shouldn't get on fine. I have lived in Scotland for 10 years and never had my head kicked in for being English though. The BNP are racist and showed that by not wanting to allow non white members.

Would the SNP allow English members ?

As for Scotland, I lived there too for a while, my ex mrs is Scottish and came from a small place. All the locals accepted me, apart from 2 at first, because I am a good bloke full stop :glare: and also because I didn't act the big English bloke etc etc and took them all on face value as friends. Some of them see Geordies as different to "English" though, and when they said to me that Geordies were jocks with their brains kicked in I just said thats strange because we think that Jocks are Geordies with their brains kicked in, and we all laughed. The only 2 [of 3] blokes who gave me flak for being an English bastard were told by the others to lay off and when they got to know me both of them apologised. The only other bloke who did it, was one of those natural heed-the-baals anyway and I never really saw him in the pub again.

Edited by LeazesMag

Just needs an "I'm gay, you cunt" post from Baggio.

:lol:

I'm off to my first gay wedding next year, a school friend of the missus and her other half are getting hitched.