Other clubs summer transfer activity thread

Baggio

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool agree a fee with Roma for Borini.

Ludicrous amount of money rumoured to be involved for someone so unproven, its like a scaled down carroll transfer

It is, played under rogers for swansea on loan in 2011 when they were in the CCC getting promoted then went to parma, was immediately loaned to roma who signed him at some point and are now selling him to liverpool after 24 games and 9 goals

that wiki page was confusing as fuck.

I know Roma had him on loan with an option to buy, so I'm assuming they bought him and sold him straight to Liverpool for a profit? bit of an odd one, he's not very tall iirc I watched him a couple of times for Roma but not enough to comment on his quality.

I also mirror MT's feelings on the transfer, would be a laugh if Carroll transferred elsewhere and performed while Borini performed terribly.

Edited by Howay

it's also a total rather than a 25m a piece split, really silva could cost 35m on his own

Zlatan is quality like, he'll be able to do his "cant be bothered tonight" routine and still piss all over that league though

He's good. There can't be many centre fowards as strong as he is.

Another former target for us, Adrian Mariappa going to reading apparently

They're not hanging around this window, seem to be doing a fair bit of business.

Needless to say Andrew had a look at her NSFW material mere moments after clicking that link.

Dont ask, dont tell as they say