Henrik Larsson to join on loan ?

Jimbo

Reports in the Daily Express suggest that the club maybe moving to loan Henrik Larsson from Barcelona as cover for Michael Owen, usually I'd ignor it for being in the Express, but I also heard it mentioned by Henry Winter on SKY yesterday too.

Love Larsson meself like.

But, I wonder if it actually matters who we bring in. Even with Owen, we weren't actually turning on the style were we.

After two dreadful away games, it will be interesting to see just how things go today. I don't think there will be much anti Souness stuff today - unless boro take a lead.

I love Larsson (in a non gay way), but I think a striking partnership of Larsson and Shearer would be as mobile as a frozen penguin stuck on a lamp pole.

72855[/snapback]

Slightly better than Shearer & Ameobi then.

If Souness REALLY put the club first...he would bring back Robert, sell Luque and use the money to bring in a half decent permanent cover player for Shearer and Owen....

which of course is what should have been done in the first place

If Souness REALLY put the club first...he would bring back Robert, sell Luque and use the money to bring in a half decent permanent cover player for Shearer and Owen....

72861[/snapback]

Could we actually bring back Robert though? By which I mean wasn't it part of the contract that we can't recall him, and does he actually want to come back?

I'm refrain from commenting on your point about Luque by the way.

72861[/snapback]

You really have to be taking the piss, the last thing we need is that lazy arse back at Newcastle, the ignorant get has not got a clue, he might have had a good season when he started with us, but from then on he caught the "Ginola" bug and lived on his past glories......

if he came back that would be the worst thing to happen to this club for years, and thats above souness in the top ten of stupid ideas ever.

72861[/snapback]

Could we actually bring back Robert though? By which I mean wasn't it part of the contract that we can't recall him, and does he actually want to come back?

I'm refrain from commenting on your point about Luque by the way.

72888[/snapback]

I'm surprised he hasn't mentioned the 'B' word tbh..

72861[/snapback]

Agree that we need cover for Owen and to replace Shearer. Completely disagree about Robert, he isnt what we need to take us forward.

Luque showed enough today to suggest that up fron with A.N. Other he may be a canny player.

72861[/snapback]

Agree that we need cover for Owen and to replace Shearer. Completely disagree about Robert, he isnt what we need to take us forward.

Luque showed enough today to suggest that up fron with A.N. Other he may be a canny player.

72953[/snapback]

Don't know what game you saw but the only thing Luque's performance suggested to me was that he's got a heart the size of a pea. Seems like the perfect replacement for Robert ;)

72861[/snapback]

72953[/snapback]

Don't know what game you saw but the only thing Luque's performance suggested to me was that he's got a heart the size of a pea. Seems like the perfect replacement for Robert :rolleyes:

73255[/snapback]

P

P

P

P

;)