The day I thought would never come before I die!

loonyTOON

Paid £300 for my Fiance's stag do in Toon, only to find out that included hospitality, tour and tickets for Scum vs. Bolton on Saturday. Already planning on wearing plastic bags over my shoes, and a cheeky nufc t-shirt underneath.

But some proper ideas please :D

Ney goin there without doing something. Black marker pen + toilet = SAFC written inside the bowl, right on the pissing spot.

Just give the ticket away. Their hospitality package will be complete horror, plus Sunderland/Bolton will be total shite. Watch the toon in a bar instead.

This I wouldn't waste my time going to that dump.

i dont mind gay people or any kind of person i mean as long as they dont start feeling my backside im fine lol

Is a quick cock-squeeze ok then?

And I agree, don't bother with the Mackem shite.

You'll have a classier time sitting in a bin , eating your own faeces tbh.

You stumped up £300 without knowing what it was for?

I don't understand how any NUFC fan could go watch a Sunderland match without it involving us. I'd never contemplate doing it, for any reason. I know an SAFC fan who occasionally lands himself in the box at SJP for one of our matches through mates. Can't get me heed around that, either.

I wouldnt go, if I did I certainly wouldnt take marker pen etc :unsure2: Via work I have been offered a stack of hospitality at their place (directly or indirectly) but havent been once.

Why have you always thought you'd visit the Stadium of Light after you die.

Must assume that he's pissed God off in some way, clearly the Stadium of Mackem is the 7th stop on the tour through the 9 circles of hell.

You stumped up £300 without knowing what it was for?

I don't understand how any NUFC fan could go watch a Sunderland match without it involving us. I'd never contemplate doing it, for any reason. I know an SAFC fan who occasionally lands himself in the box at SJP for one of our matches through mates. Can't get me heed around that, either.

I can't wait to see Reading stuff them at the Mad Stad next season. :D