What are you playing

Bonamental

As we have a thread in general chat for so many "what are you..." thought its probably time we had one in here.

Plus I have a ridiculously long list of things I still have on the go, so here goes:

Red Dead Redemption undead zombie cowboy expansion I can't remember the real name of

Arkham City

Borderlands

Deus Ex (mate lent it to me, not started!)

MW3 (again, not yet started)

Driver SF

Uncharted 3 (not started - theme developing here)

InFamous (got that as the free download from PSN but never played it)

Limbo

Mass Effect 1 and 2

Fallout 3 (yes, I know)

Dragon Age Origins

at the moment, just a little FM12

once I finish uni this week, Ill be hitting the Witcher 2 and then DIablo 3 pretty hard.

I don't seem to be able to edit that for some reason, but thought of something else!  Guitar Hero Metallica, never got round to unlocking all of the songs.  

This is what happens when you have a job and have to do a shit load of exams as well.  

On the plus side I finally managed to complete Bayonetta a month or two ago (would have been earlier but ended up going for platinum cos I am a sucker for punishment).

Completely forgot about Diablo 3.  D2 was the first RPG I ever played.  Think I will have to add that to the list of games I will not get until I've gotten rid of the other time sinks on my list, along with Skyrim, Dishonored and ME3.

FM 2007 (got to the 20/21 season, Higuain still banging goals in for my Roma side at 33).

Tales of Symphonia (probably about the 7th time I've played through. This time on hard mode without the easy level up function for a challenge. Brilliant, brilliant game.)

FM 2007 (got to the 20/21 season, Higuain still banging goals in for my Roma side at 33).

Tales of Symphonia (probably about the 7th time I've played through. This time on hard mode without the easy level up function for a challenge. Brilliant, brilliant game.)

I'm in the same season but on this years :lol: what a sad bastard I am. Yeah but got Grimsby to the Premier League so it almost makes up for it :D

Also forgot about Assassins' Creed Revelations, got that to finish as well.  

I think I still have a save game for Fm 2008 as well, ended up managing to get Aguero and Gyan up front, romped the league and champions league for a few seasons with them.

Just been playing Fifa and Skyrim. So bored of both, though...need something new, and for some reason Battlefield doesn't do it for me (mainly because no one uses the bloody microphones!).

I'm in the same season but on this years :lol: what a sad bastard I am. Yeah but got Grimsby to the Premier League so it almost makes up for it :D

I have a second wave of regens that are all going to be awesome players in one or two seasons, I can't stop now! 5 wonderkids in my team just turned 21 ffs, it'd be a shame not to follow their careers now..

Bloody hell, I thought I was bad. ;) Still, Grimsby in the premier league is nowt to be sniffed at. :lol:

Have you guys moved teams a a lot in that time?

Never done owt like the Cnference side to the PL, I like to move round too much

Narh started off with Grimsby. Board wouldn't extend the stadium despite sell outs in the Championship :lol:. So start of first Prem season the 'McDermott Stadium' (I wanted it named after me :( ) stadium is announced, but I have to play 2 seasons in my 8870 seater stadium in the Prem :lol:. I think it'd much more fun starting off low. Once started as Grimsby Borough at like level 10 or something on the pyramid with a league editor thing but couldn't be arsed since everyone was amateur.

Have you guys moved teams a a lot in that time?

Never done owt like the Cnference side to the PL, I like to move round too much

Started at Bayern, turned them into the best team in the world then left as they never gave me more than £30 million to spend.

Joined Roma who were mid table but they gave me £200 million so basically bought a few of my previous team and carried on from there.

I added a new manager to take charge of Real Madrid as they were on the verge of being relegated, now they're top of La Liga and just drawn Roma in the CL. Going to pitch them against each other and see what happens tonight. :D (I fancy Roma to win it over 2 legs as they've better players but I'll set both out to win.)

• 1 month later...

Working my way through the ton of games I got for free after signing up for Playstation Plus last month.

Stranger's Wrath HD is a very good game and I miss those sorts of open-world platformers that used to be everywhere up until this generation.

Pixel Junk Shooter is canny for a few levels at a time, Awesomenauts is a really limited, bland title with nothing much to recommend. I've beaten Darksiders before but it's basically essential if you like Ocarina of Time.

Infamous 2 next.

21/22 season now. Played the Italian Super Cup vs Juve (first competitive game of the season) and some cernt two-foot tackled Higuain (now 34 and in the last year of his contract) and broke his leg. :angry2: Thankfully I have these guys who are all only 22:

Andrade (dribbles through everyone and scores awesome goals), Laurent Lacam (sprints on to through balls and scores awesome goals), Julian Olivares ('cultured striker') and Volker Yilmaz (finishing 19, long shots 20, heading 20, jumping 17 so ridiculously doesn't stop scoring). First two are both on 20 goals for the season, Olivares keeps getting injured but has 10, Yilmaz who I just bought in the January window has 10 goals in 8 games.

70 goals in 26 games, 24 wins and 2 draws.

Regen striker win. I also bought a japanese DM for £3m who's now worth £19m. I think I need a new version of FM.

• 5 months later...

Far Cry seems the best bet and I love the Hitman series. The disguise mechanic sounds like it severely hinders the new one though.

I've been playing Forza Horizon for what seems like the last 50 hours and it's brilliant. Ton of depth to its open world, even if the dirt races can be a total pain.

Hadn't considered forza, I never spend that long with racing games. Dishonoured was another one on the list though and I've heard a lot of good about xcom.