Luuk De Jong

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Sportsmail Reporter' with one of those articles where the image far outsizes the copy (all 2-4 sentences).

Move on, nothing to see here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2031188/Newcastle-agree-deal-Inter-Milans-Davide-Santon.html

Don't step up to the daddy. Mail have been on point with our dealings recently too.

Transfer activity thread surely..... tut tut tut Ayatollah

If he signs, we'll need somewhere to talk about him so don't tut me, you bunting bellend.

There's only one Van Nistelrooy

:aye: It's his approach to space and design that really makes him stand out of the crowd, for me. I especially enjoyed his unique chair design and his work with a bike store.

Its dangerous getting strikers from Holland. For every Van Nistrelrooy you get an Afonso Alves.

Same with most countries though isn't it? Van Persie, Van Nistelrooy, Overmars, Robben, Suarez and Kuyt have all been good/great. Alves was pure shit though.

Edited by TicTacWoe

Do you really?

Yeah, Kuyt was prolific in the Eredivisie as was Kezman. In the past, the lower based teams are very poor in comparison to the top teams - so records could be skewed.

Edited by Holden McGroin

Yeah, Kuyt was prolific in the Eredivisie as was Kezman. In the past, the lower based teams are very poor in comparison to the top teams - so records could be skewed.

I'd say those that went for big money have tended to be a big success barring a few.

:lol: when a youtube vid is showing nothing but misses for the first 5 clips you know you're in trouble.

Ditto

I was laughing to myself for the first minute of that.