Facebook Games

LeazesMag

does anybody play these things ? Or collect the coins ? How do you collect the coins to pay for things ?

It all seems a bit daft tbh, but I could be convinced otherwise......one thing is for sure, I'm not paying any money for anything !!

I'm not keen on the FB games really, and I'm pissed off with constantly being sent requests all the time :rolleyes: But I have been playing Songpop which seems quite good

I'm not keen on the FB games really, and I'm pissed off with constantly being sent requests all the time :rolleyes: But I have been playing Songpop which seems quite good

You can switch off updates from peoples games.

Very sad state of affairs when you have all these different game cards for Zynga. They're all the bloody same - the best stuff costs real money.

Used to play the bowling and mini golf but like hell am I paying a couple quid so my avatar can have a haiwaiian shirt!

what is irritating me, is these "photos of the day" and clicking on things like "someone answered the following questions about you". None of it is straightforward, you need coins, and you get adverts. I don't want to get a virus or anything by following these ads etc. And I wondered what the games are like, and if they carry the same sort of risks.

I've spent over £300 on Hawaiian Factory Farmville.

I grow the largest pineapples and second largest mangoes in my sub community, I've got loads of certificates.

Harmless fun tbh.

I've spent over £300 on Hawaiian Factory Farmville.

I grow the largest pineapples and second largest mangoes in my sub community, I've got loads of certificates.

Harmless fun tbh.

is this a sort of "Sim City" type of game then ?

is this a sort of "Sim City" type of game then ?

No it's one I made up. As Chez said spending money on virtual stuff is absolutely barmy, and the only reason you'd do it is for perceived social status.

Maybe you could get into it actually?

No it's one I made up. As Chez said spending money on virtual stuff is absolutely barmy, and the only reason you'd do it is for perceived social status.

Maybe you could get into it actually?

I doubt it. :lol:

You sound pretty muddled up by Facebook LM ;)

apart from putting me in touch with a few old friends TR, it's mostly a load of bollocks, but I wonder why people are so obsessed with it. Hence the question. One of my mates plays one of these games [so I thought] so I asked him what it was about and he said it isn't him playing it, it's his missus and he thought it was a load of bollocks too.

apart from putting me in touch with a few old friends TR, it's mostly a load of bollocks, but I wonder why people are so obsessed with it. Hence the question. One of my mates plays one of these games [so I thought] so I asked him what it was about and he said it isn't him playing it, it's his missus and he thought it was a load of bollocks too.

For ages I refused to have FB, but in the end I relented. It has been great for catching up with old friends and also some family that I'd drifted apart from. I found my old school friend (who lives in Durham now) and she has been back down and visited us all a couple times.

Facebook - $104,000,000,000 bollocks.

Edit: I can see you in here Facebook, reading about yourself.

Edited by trophyshy