Martin Oneil Exclusive

bobbyshinton

As a lot of you know woor youngen works in the media in the midlands and has come up with spot on stories. Alledgedly

Soon to hit the news.

Marty was sold and offered the position of footballing director with John Robertson as hands on coach. (think there has been some mention of this) this is the straw that broke the camels back for Quinn as he did not think this set up works and is too expensive. So he set it up and left.

Now John Robertson has had family problems and has decided not to join good old Marty, this was near the end of last season and it is reckoned Marty nearly left then. He did stay on and this coencides with the slump.

They have come to a decision Marty is going to use the Peace Cupto see if he can re kindle the love of being hands on.

If not in the mean time they are going to try and tempt JR to change his mind but slim chance or to tempt Alan Thompson / some Swedish bloke to take the role.

Judging by the second rate footballers they've been linked with, I can see him fucking off once the penny drops the clubs going nowhere fast. Be surprised if they hang onto Sessegnon, he could do a lot better.

It would be a bit funny if he walked out like.

There'll always be someone to replace him, though.

18107153.jpg

Guest CabayeAye

I think he is far and away the best manager they could hope for and I don't really rate him.

Very true. MO'Ng relies on a constant flow of large sums of cash into his war chest in order to sign over-priced mediocre players and stay mid table. Now he has no cash, his prickish demeanour, absent man-management and lack of tactics will cause the inbreds to sink like a stone. Unfortunately, there are some shite teams this year who may keep the cunts up, despite their best efforts to go down.

I can see Swansea, Southampton and Norwich setting new records for low points, with the mutants, Villa, QPR, Fulham, Reading and Stoke all massively struggling.

Very true. MO'Ng relies on a constant flow of large sums of cash into his war chest in order to sign over-priced mediocre players and stay mid table. Now he has no cash, his prickish demeanour, absent man-management and lack of tactics will cause the inbreds to sink like a stone. Unfortunately, there are some shite teams this year who may keep the cunts up, despite their best efforts to go down.

I can see Swansea, Southampton and Norwich setting new records for low points, with the mutants, Villa, QPR, Fulham, Reading and Stoke all massively struggling.

Swansea will be absolutely fine as Laudrup is a fantastic manager.

• 2 weeks later...
"Sunderland manager Martin O'Neill wants to emulate the achievements of rivals Newcastle"

He's getting obsessed already :bang:

This is the beginning of the end. They all get infected with it sooner or later.

Guest CabayeAye

This is the beginning of the end. They all get infected with it sooner or later.

The inbreds will hate that chat. He'll be sacked before the season's end. Mark my words.

I work with makems and they are far from happy with the possible signing of the useless Fletcher. £10m for shite seems a lot to me but you may disagree.They honestly believe Defoe is leaving Tottenham to sign for them,Knobs of the highest order

Well lookee here, this definitely isn't a poster who will later be revealed as a mackem WUM.

Well lookee here, this definitely isn't a poster who will later be revealed as a mackem WUM.

surely not

school hols in full flow

I work with makems and they are far from happy with the possible signing of the useless Fletcher. £10m for shite seems a lot to me but you may disagree.They honestly believe Defoe is leaving Tottenham to sign for them,Knobs of the highest order

This is unbelievable !

mackems with a job ??

Fucking hell !!

I'd love it if they signed Defoe - all the early delirium as they gleefully laud over how much better he is than Cisse before the slow, crushing realisation that he's only come for the money and couldn't give a shit.