Your opinions.

wolfy

It's human arrogance isn't it? It massively held science back 500 years ago and Wolfy would like to return us to those days. Actually, the discovery the Earth wasn't the centre of the Universe was the start of the enlightenment and paved the way for me posting this on my iPhone. There's something ironic about Wolfy, but he can't see it.

There is no proof whatsoever that Earth spins and that's with the technology we have today.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

What a load of complete and utter shite man. Firstly, this would not explain retrograde motion - and please don't bother coming up with a theory about that.

Do you believe in a god?

No!

There is no proof whatsoever that Earth spins and that's with the technology we have today.

Yes there is. The proof is indisputable.

Wolfy, do yourself a favour and read up about Gallileo, the first empirical scientist. It really is fascinating stuff, he had a few more brain cells than either of us for sure.

Yes there is. The proof is indisputable.

Wolfy, do yourself a favour and read up about Gallileo, the first empirical scientist. It really is fascinating stuff, he had a few more brain cells than either of us for sure.

It's strange how you mention Galileo yet what about all the other scientists of that time with the opposite theory. They are classed as irrelevant because the Sun is the power that be's God allegedly... and it's sitting where they want it.......in the centre, when common sense tells me that the Earth is the centre and also motionless. Edited by wolfy

Is the Earth round?

Good question.

Is it round or is it Rugby ball shaped or just slightly Rugby ball shaped, or whatever.

No one has seen Earth from space, except the robots from the smash adverts.

Oh and for the record, no I don't believe those robots from the smash adverts are real but when I was a kid I ate loads of smash because I felt self conscious watching my mother peel taties and then smash them all to bits like a nutter.

Edited by wolfy

It's strange how you mention Galileo yet what about all the other scientists of that time with the opposite theory. They are classed as irrelevant because the Sun is the power that be's God allegedly... and it's sitting where they want it.......in the centre, when common sense tells me that the Earth is the centre and also motionless.

Gallileo won the argument because his model of the Universe fitted the observable evidence. It's that simple. Read up about it or prepare to be ridiculed.

Gallileo won the argument because his model of the Universe fitted the observable evidence. It's that simple. Read up about it or prepare to be ridiculed.

I've read up about lots of it and you couldn't ridicule me in a 1000 life times except for the belief that you have in your own mind. lol

Good question.

Is it round or is it Rugby ball shaped or just slightly Rugby ball shaped, or whatever.

Oh and for the record, no I don't believe those robots from the smash adverts are real but when I was a kid I ate loads of smash because I felt self conscious watching my mother peel taties and then smash them all to bits like a nutter.

Hundreds of thousands of people have seen the curve of the Earth from Concorde. All liars?

Galileo won nothing except the pat on the back from the powers that be who decided that sun worship was the way to go.

Today, that thought still stands because it fits better in todays' bullshit space experiments.

Good question.

You mustn't state things as facts wolfy, all the evidence suggests you're wrong. Evidence you dismiss out of hand because it doesn't fall into line with your world view.

There are photgraphs of the earth, there is tonnage of research and tonnage of evidence that you're ignoring, simply because... to you... it seems far fetched.

Again I state that it is not that X is untrue, it is simply that X is beyond your comprehension.

Whaat? Are you craaaaayzeee?

You're not suggesting it's round are you?

If so, what's stopping the Australians and such from falling off?

Magentaism

If the truth be known, we are ALL too primitive to even begin to understand the universe but we can all best guess it.

The problem is..we are all sheep and are dictated to by a system that basically force feeds us the info they want to give us..and like sheep, we swallow it because we are programmed from an early age not to do any other.

They can make us all wear different coloured uniforms and go and slaughter each other and most of us would oblige.

They can make you go to school against your will and teach you stuff that you don't agree with if your mind is strong, yet you have to comply whether you agree or not because that's protocol, just the same as it's their protocol for us not to question anything they tell us is fact, or we will be ridiculed long enough to comply.

We can argue all day long about the universe but none of us 100% know what the hell we are actually talking about, yet a man in a wheelchair that hasn't spoke for decades upon decades and speaks supposedly via a word pad voice thingy has all the answers.....yea right.

Whaat? Are you craaaaayzeee?

You're not suggesting it's round are you?

If so, what's stopping the Australians and such from falling off?

gravity....or what's known as gravity.

Let's call it a static type magnetism coupled with the orbits of planets that create a force just strong enough to keep us on the deck. Something like that.