Your opinions.

wolfy

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure that what was dropped on Hiroshima or Nagasaki was atomic bombs and instead it was just the same as many other places that were bombed, as in Tokyo, Dresden etc which apparently were fire bombed and look no different to those cities.

It seems strange how no country has ever used even one nuke, not even accidentally detonating one in a silo or any terrorists getting their hands on one and using it.

Apart from that, I actually doubt they could actually work anyway with what they use to supposedly make them and fire them.

I'm not sure that what was dropped on Hiroshima or Nagasaki was atomic bombs and instead it was just the same as many other places that were bombed, as in Tokyo, Dresden etc which apparently were fire bombed and look no different to those cities.

It seems strange how no country has ever used even one nuke, not even accidentally detonating one in a silo or any terrorists getting their hands on one and using it.

Apart from that, I actually doubt they could actually work anyway with what they use to supposedly make them and fire them.

You are a prime tit, aren't you?

So nuclear weapons are actually angry baboons??

Everything now makes sense.

Call them what you want but I'd prefer to simply call them ordinary bombs with a bit more punching power.

I don't buy into this radiation fissioning Uranium/Plutonium.

I could be wrong mind but It's too far fetched as far as I'm concerned and I think it was made up to scare other nations into submission in the early days.

So , this so called air.

Apparently we are expected to believe that an invisible thing with no substance is what keeps us alive.

Pfft!

After a few minutes reading David Icke, I am now wholly convinced Air is a con, perpetrated by the Alien Lizard Royals.

But that's just my opinion, you are entitled to yours.

I have absolutely no evidence to back up my Mentalism.

So , this so called air.

Apparently we are expected to believe that an invisible thing with no substance is what keeps us alive.

Pfft!

After a few minutes reading David Icke, I am now wholly convinced Air is a con, perpetrated by the Alien Lizard Royals.

But that's just my opinion, you are entitled to yours.

I have absolutely no evidence to back up my Mentalism.

You are entitled to that thought Monkey.

We breathe something and we are told it's Air, so I tend to go along with that.

I don't subscribe to Alien Lizard Royals but that's not to say you are wrong though.

It doesn't matter whether you have evidence Monkey because detectives usually go looking for clues and finger point perpetrators based on a hunch and a hope of gathering evidence, so you aren't alone.

As we all know, we are constantly reminded about the threat of Nuclear war aren't we?

We all know about the old jokes of the three minute warning and the old "I'd boil an egg routine" if Nuclear missiles were unleashed.

We also get told that, it costs billions to keep us a Nuclear force and also, it costs supposed billions to dismantle Nuclear warheads.

Now we are all led to believe that Nuclear missiles are sat in Silo's with trained special armed personnel waiting for the command to launch them.

So what we have here is, hundreds of Nuclear weapons, sat in Silo's decaying as we are told that Uranium/Plutonium decays and heats up, yet it appears to be fine sat inside warheads waiting years to be deployed or NOT, yet nothing happens and also, shouldn't the Uranium/plutonium weapons grade radioactive metals become too dangerous to handle.

For anyone who is interested, Nuclear weapons are supposed to work by slamming a Uranium/Plutonium projectile( we will call this the fat bullet) into a few Uranium/Plutonium discs and once these two metals hit , they cause this city destroying detonation.

The discs look like Lead.

One thing about scientists, they can dazzle you with equations and chemical elements then baffle you with bullshit. :unsure2:

I don't think roads can suffer from radiation sickness

I agree but they can suffer from debris from a blast can't they.

Do you think it's possible for a city to be razed to the ground, leaving the roads looking like they've just been swept.

Does that seem possible to anyone?