Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure it's a vacuum.

We are told by scientists that it's a vacuum and they base all their fake space missions on that, so if it's not a vacuum, then we are being lied to anyway aren't we.

You could go along with the theory of it being a clear jelly and nobody could prove you wrong.

You're engaged in philosophy rather than science. There are a basic set of assumptions in science that are non provable, for example, that we exist. If those assumptions are true though, the science behind the moon landing is irrefutable.

You'll enjoy this...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01kblc3

...being a sceptic.

Ignorance of what?

Are you saying I'm ignorant of flawed and bullshit physics? If so, yes I'm ignorant.

break it down into pure maths (if youre able) physics is nothing but applied maths.

In the 1960's we could send this

Apollo15LunarRover2.jpg

40 years later we can only manage this

beagle2_clamshell_sm.jpg

Really? :lol:

25 years ago we had this:

1980s-cell-phone.jpg

Now we only have this:

modu2_wideweb__470x277,0.jpg

Mobile phones aren't real!!!

break it down into pure maths (if youre able) physics is nothing but applied maths.

Space science is shoehorned maths and equations to fit a criteria for them and to baffle the shit out of us.

You can be taught it and be told why it works just like you can be taught anything, yet it's meaningless as far as space goes.

For instance:

They needed a so called mirror on the moon to decide how far the moon was away from Earth, so they thought " ah right, we will send a couple of the lads up with a mirror and they can place it on the moon and we will have no problem knowing how far away it is.

Naturally, the Astronots just took a gamble on how far it was and stood there shaking the tank to get the last drops out with a big "phew, we done it" face on.

Anyone who believes man has landed on the moon, is welcome to it but I know 1 million percent it's a load of clap trap.

Space science is shoehorned maths and equations to fit a criteria for them and to baffle the shit out of us.

You can be taught it and be told why it works just like you can be taught anything, yet it's meaningless as far as space goes.

For instance:

They needed a so called mirror on the moon to decide how far the moon was away from Earth, so they thought " ah right, we will send a couple of the lads up with a mirror and they can place it on the moon and we will have no problem knowing how far away it is.

Naturally, the Astronots just took a gamble on how far it was and stood there shaking the tank to get the last drops out with a big "phew, we done it" face on.

Anyone who believes man has landed on the moon, is welcome to it but I know 1 million percent it's a load of clap trap.

Just cos you can't understand physics it doesn't mean the tens of thousands of scientists that do get an education are lying.

You can't do brain surgery either, is that make believe?

Just cos you can't understand physics it doesn't mean the tens of thousands of scientists that do get an education are lying.

doesnt understand how percentages work either by the look of it

edit: son of a bitch, beaten to it by seconds :icon_lol:

The truth is that the rocket does have something to push against: namely, its own fuel. Let's illustrate with an example you kids can try at home. First, you need to get yourself into some sort of frictionless situation. Wearing ice skates on a slippery ice rink would be good, or maybe your office has a chair that rolls really well on a hard surface. Next, you'll need a medicine ball. You are the rocket and the medicine ball is your fuel. Toss the medicine ball. You'll notice that as you shove the medicine ball forwards, you yourself lurch backwards. Ta-da, the miracle of physics! (If you think this is because the medicine ball pushed on the air, then try the experiment without the medicine ball--just push on the air with your hands, see how far you lurch backwards.)

Newton's Third Law is usually expressed as, "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction," and you can also think of it as "Forces always come in pairs." While you are pushing on the medicine ball, Newton's Third Law says that the medicine ball is also pushing on you. Thus, you are accelerated by the force acting (backward) on you by the medicine ball. Never mind that it was you who decided to start the pushing in the first place; you can't push on the ball without having the ball push back. Forces always come in pairs.

Of course, rockets work on more sophisticated principles than just tossing fuel out the back. First, the fuel is burned and its hot exhaust gases are expelled at very high velocity (if you toss the medicine ball faster, your body experiences greater backward force). And the rocket's exhaust nozzle has a narrowing so as to squirt the exhaust gasses out even faster, like putting your thumb over the end of a garden hose. Exhaust from chemical propulsion (i.e., fuel-burning propulsion) is typically expelled at 2 km/s (= 4500 mph), and your average rocket mass at launch is 80-85% propellant (fuel + oxidizer), most of which eventually gets squirted out. "

Sorry Wolfy...:(

But.....There have been NO MEN ON THE MOON from any Nasa mission.

There's physics and SOME bullshit physics.

There's science and there's SOME bullshit behind science.

I happily accept a lot of science discoveries but I do not accept Bullshit Moon landings.

Your maths skills are weak young padawan.

Clearly shows why you can't comprehend it.

My maths skills are fine because I don't need maths to prove man didn't go to the moon, just logic suffices.

There's physics and SOME bullshit physics.

There's science and there's SOME bullshit behind science.

I happily accept a lot of science discoveries but I do not accept Bullshit Moon landings.

Why don't any of the non-bullshit physicists explain why it's not possible to have flown to the moon?

You should learn the maths used to support the idea, could make a name for yourself by showing where they didn't carry the one.

Why don't any of the non-bullshit physicists explain why it's not possible to have flown to the moon?

You should learn the maths used to support the idea, could make a name for yourself by showing where they didn't carry the one.

Many people dispute the moon landings.

How does maths prove man went to the moon?

The near vacuum of space is actually an excellent medium for propulsion as it makes any momentum nearly 99% efficent. :)

That's what they will have you think.

A rockets fuel in a vacuum is pushing against nothing, so therefore it stays where it is.

Many people dispute the moon landings.

How does maths prove man went to the moon?

They don't Wolfy. They (I) dispute that men have walked on the moon from the Apollo missions back in the day.