Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

Says you!

Well I'm not interested whether you think I'm disrespecting them with all due respect. As I believe they are living a mammoth lie and most of them probably cringe every morning when they get out of bed.

As long as you aren't denying that it's possible any more, without evidence, or that we would definitely try it given that it's possible. I'm happy. If your sole argument against it now is your faith in the incompetence of man then you have a lot less to substantiate your belief than all the facts that support the landing.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you aren't denying that it's possible any more, without evidence, or that we would definitely try it given that it's possible. I'm happy. If your sole argument against it now is your faith in the incompetence of man then you have a lot less to substantiate your belief than all the facts that support the landing.

I have no qualms whatsoever that man will try anything dangerous and if going to the moon was remotely possible, I would imagine they would attempt it.

Man can do anything. Even fake moon missions and Mars missions, so we know they can fool most of the people with clever made up shite and in time, maybe just a hundred years from now, they 'might' I say 'might' actually build a craft that can take man to the moon but I won't be around to know anyway.

In the mean time, we shall just have to watch documentaries about remote controlled stuck in the Martian mud little rovers that they somehow remote control operate about 27 minutes per nob turn to miraculously make them escape being bogged down, with the aid of a nice Martian wind mind you, to blow the dust off the solar panels, whilst also having a buckled wheel lol.

The stuff they come out with makes me cry with laughing and yet people actually believe this stuff. It's frightening to be honest. hahahaha.

Anyway, I'm off to work, see you a bit later.

Your desire to mindlessly accept every conspiracy theory going whilst being wilfully ignorant of even basic science is tedious as fuck.

People have flown in space commercially. Are they somehow being duped? Why did the russian's stay quiet about the greatest PR story ever told? How come we can clearly see the Apollo landing sites?

Edited by Renton

I've seen the lunar modules/tech in the space museum in Washington and if you do accept reality it massively increases your admiration for the astronauts as they look low tech to say the least.

I think the missions were about 90% determination and bravery and 10% science.

Has there ever been a hollywood film made about the moon landing? Not that I am using that in this discussion, I just dont recall ever seeing one.

Seems odd that the yanks wouldnt make a film about their greatest ever achievement.

"everything went fine" isnt really that interesting a story

especially since its possibly the most watched footage on earth and everyone knows what happened

Has there ever been a hollywood film made about the moon landing? Not that I am using that in this discussion, I just dont recall ever seeing one.

Seems odd that the yanks wouldnt make a film about their greatest ever achievement.

The Right Stuff is a brilliant film about the program that ultimately led to it. Recommend you watch it.

The Right Stuff is a brilliant film about the program that ultimately led to it. Recommend you watch it.

Ive seen it, good film.

Most Bizarre theres nowt about the moon landings though.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Ive seen it, good film.

Most Bizarre theres nowt about the moon landings though.

To be honest, it's no longer a Hollywood movie story though. It went to plan and the euphoria of success will be so dulled that it wouldn't get made. It's no longer an exciting story. Not in the same way that the Titanic disaster was. IT's a story that's so well known it'd be difficult to spin it without dramatically altering the narrative.

To be honest, it's no longer a Hollywood movie story though. It went to plan and the euphoria of success will be so dulled that it wouldn't get made. It's no longer an exciting story. Not in the same way that the Titanic disaster was. IT's a story that's so well known it'd be difficult to spin it without dramatically altering the narrative.

Na Fish. Its never been told and the Yanks portray everything, particularly if they are in a good light. Take World War two for example. Didnt they even re-create a Great British factual submarine raid to catch a decoder but changed the brits to yanks.

This was supposedly mankinds greatest ever achievement, carried out by Americans and Hollywood says na!

Forgetting the subject of this thread, its very strange.

The budget would be too big to take the risk I think.

The Hollywood view is that the public don't like films about space.

That's why John Carter of Mars was renamed John Carter.

The Right Stuff is almost perfect, but it cost $27m to make and only made $21m back.

and lets face it, world war two with all the fighting and guns and bombs and the clear us v them good v evil dynamic was a lot more exciting than the moon landing which was essentially science that went perfectly well

why arent you getting this?