Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

Not witchcraft, just N'A'S'A hairspray.

I can't understand how N..A.S.A can allow those astronots into space because they are all suffering from high blood pressure. lol

frabz-LoL-I-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means-56123c.jpg

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you getting at. Just spit it out.

Well if you understand 3 Dimensional space it's obvious how the sun reflects it's light off the moon so that it's visible to people on Earth.

Given you struggle with comprehending words I found you a picture.

phases-of-the-moon-for-kids2.jpg

(You'll note the name of that file is "phases of the moon for kids2.jpg)

Edited by The Fish

Well if you understand 3 Dimensional space it's obvious how the sun reflects it's light off the moon so that it's visible to people on Earth.

Given you struggle with comprehending words I found you a picture.

phases-of-the-moon-for-kids2.jpg

(You'll note the name of that file is "phases of the moon for kids2.jpg)

The fake ISS isn't the moon is it.

The fake ISS isn't the moon is it.

... No, but I'm explaining how the moon is illuminated. Do you understand this?

Once I've got you understanding this, I can move on

Of course I understand it.

Seems you don't.

Reflecting the light from the sun is it. lol

How does it do this then in the dark sky?

Please don't tell me that the sun is peeping over and it catches it and lights it's shiny surface up.

I believe what I see. The moon is lit up in the dark sky.

Seems you don't.

Once again you mention the moon. I'm talking about a so called ISS that's supposedly 200 miles above Earth, not far out like the moon.

I understand the moon reflecting light from the sun but an ISS if it was real, would be like an ant hiding behind a space hopper.

Once again you mention the moon. I'm talking about a so called ISS that's supposedly 200 miles above Earth, not far out like the moon.

I understand the moon reflecting light from the sun but an ISS if it was real, would be like an ant hiding behind a space hopper.

If the angle that the light source which strikes the object is right it matters little about the size of the two objects in question. Simply whether the viewer is capable of discerning the object which is illuminated. If your vision were capable you'd be able to pick out a piece of A4.

If the angle that the light source which strikes the object is right it matters little about the size of the two objects in question. Simply whether the viewer is capable of discerning the object which is illuminated. If your vision were capable you'd be able to pick out a piece of A4.

You stick to that thought and I'll stick to mine.

Explain this to me.

Picture a running track. As you know, it's not circular.

Now we will use the running track as our universe, with the stationary Earth in the middle of the field.

Now picture it with thousands of lanes and in each lane there's all the planets and in the outer lanes, all the stars all doing the 10,000 metres.

There's a simple explanation.

Edited by wolfy

Picture a running track. As you know, it's not circular.

Now we will use the running track as our universe, with the stationary Earth in the middle of the field.

Now picture it with thousands of lanes and in each lane there's all the planets and in the outer lanes, all the stars all doing the 10,000 metres.

There's a simple explanation.

No, explain it again.

Exactly as they are as we see it.

The Earth is in the centre of our universe. Not the whole universe...just the part of the universe that we are in. How far that extends , we are too primitive to know...in-fact we are too primitive to know much about anything outside of our atmosphere. We can view the moon and other planets, plus stars but we don't know jack shit about them, yet we can all theorise on them, which astronomers and scientists regularly do.

The theory I go with is the Earth being the centre and stationary. All other planets and stars including the sun, orbit around us at great speeds relative to their distance.

Now think of the sun and other planets orbiting sort of like a gyroscope effect. The Sun orbits us at speed, taking the time it does to go around the Earth in a sort of gyroscope pattern.

To understand this, you have to look at it all totally different to what you were brought up with, I understand that as I was brought up with my head filled full of the spinning Earth shite.

You are told that stars are hundreds of light years away and that what you see in the sky is a star that you see as it was hundreds of years ago or thousands of years depending on what bullshit they spin.

My belief is, the stars...although are far away ..are not light years away but much closer but like I said, you have to trust what you see, not what you are told to believe.

I'm open for ridicule at any time for my thoughts and I'm happy to go with that but using simple logic and common sense against a chalkboard full of astro physics clap trap can at least give anyone some food for thought.

That's a no then

No , it's the phrase "great speeds relative to their distance" that I'm struggling with.

What do you mean by that?

Oh ok.

Well going back to the running track.

The Earth being in the centre of the field stationary.

All the other planets and the moon e.t.c are positioned around the track, each in it's own lane of which there are for the sake of it...millions.

The planets for the sake of it are all doing the 10,000 metres or if you want, the 10,000 trillion kadillion sparillion nobillion bellendillion metres.

The moon and other planets being slower are placed in the inner lanes meaning they take less time to go around the track or the Earth sitting in the middle of the field.

The sun, takes it's lane and the stars take their lanes depending on the speed of them, meaning the outside lane star is super fast and can do a lap virtually as fast as anything on the track..even the one's on the inner lane.

Every now and again the sun will go round the track and catch up with the moon and overtake it slowly...we will call this an eclipse from the Earth,s point of view in the centre of the field.

Because this track isn't perfectly round, the Earth sees the sun come closer at times , getting further away as it goes round the bend.

There...how's that.