Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't distrust scientists. This is where you are getting it wrong.

There are thousands of scientists out there that are constantly challenging theories on many things just as there are thousands of inventors out there that have theories on things and build them to prove their theory works.

My issue is not with people like that or the taught scientists in universities and laboratories e.t.c.

My issue is with the lies of those at the very top of the tree that shoehorn their science to fit whatever they want people to believe, which gets channelled down the line and taught to generation after generation as being correct and no arguing the toss.

Even though Wolfy openly and wilfully rejects the acquired knowledge of all mankind, Fish thinks he can break him.

Got to admire his tenacity.

It's almost like Fish is ignoring all of the evidence in front of his eyes and... oh wait.

full link:

Here's your Astronot's in the space station. Have a good look at it.

First of all, as we know, they are supposedly in zero gravity, "in space."

The Man in the light blue T-shirt who's taking looks like he's on a little trampoline, now why is he jumping up and down while the others are rooted to the spot.

Secondly: Why are the one's with hair, have it stuck up like this.

Thirdly: Why do they all look like they are in dire need of blood pressure tablets as if they are hung upside down?

Does anyone know what the effects are in a vomit comet? ( zero gravity jet).

To anyone who views this, can you give me an honest opinion on what you see here.

full link:

Here's your Astronot's in the space station. Have a good look at it.

First of all, as we know, they are supposedly in zero gravity, "in space."

The Man in the light blue T-shirt who's taking looks like he's on a little trampoline, now why is he jumping up and down while the others are rooted to the spot.

Secondly: Why are the one's with hair, have it stuck up like this.

Thirdly: Why do they all look like they are in dire need of blood pressure tablets as if they are hung upside down?

Does anyone know what the effects are in a vomit comet? ( zero gravity jet).

To anyone who views this, can you give me an honest opinion on what you see here.

Four people on the space station. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? How many people are 'in on it'? Go on, entertain me with a guess.

They're loosely anchored. I can't see anything unusual. I've seen plenty of footage of people floating loose though.

Would you agree every astronaut and cosmonaut that has ever been in space has to be in on it, and no one has broken rank yet? Also many support staff, managers, and politicians. Why not guess at least how many this would need to be?

They're loosely anchored. I can't see anything unusual. I've seen plenty of footage of people floating loose though.

Would you agree every astronaut and cosmonaut that has ever been in space has to be in on it, and no one has broken rank yet? Also many support staff, managers, and politicians. Why not guess at least how many this would need to be?

Over time ,I'd say thousands.

We don;t know who's broken rank because I would imagine anybody breaking rank wouldn't last long enough to tell, plus who can they tell?

ffs yes.

Can you tell me if they landed a camera man on Mars to take pics of this lander because there nothing on that, that could have took them.

Have a good look around it and you can see a picture of all sides of it, how is this possible?