Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

In all honesty? It started off for the reasons you prohibit me from saying. But when Steve let slip the true hideous nature of your denialist beliefs, I have thought you deserve to be exposed and I think you should peddle your horrible shite elsewhere, like I would a holocaust denier. You don't deserve a platform here, Newcastle fan or not.

When Steve let slip what?

What are you actually exposing me of?

I don't deserve a platform here?

Ok Renton, I'm actually lost.

Is Steve your father or next door neighbour or something, or is he someone you look up to on here , you know like a little kid looks up to his bigger brother for acceptance?

I'll look forward to your in depth explanation of this if you don't mind.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No time to give you anything in depth. You deny Hiroshima. You deny 9/11. I suspect you deny a whole lot more besides. You're too monumentally stupid to even see how this might be deemed offensive. There's places for nuts like you but it isn't here.

No time to give you anything in depth. You deny Hiroshima. You deny 9/11. I suspect you deny a whole lot more besides. You're too monumentally stupid to even see how this might be deemed offensive. There's places for nuts like you but it isn't here.

No time to give me anything in depth, yet all the time in the world to post on the forum. Oh ok.

Anyway:

I question 9/11 as do millions of others. I question it in more depth and bring out flaws in official stories as many do.

I question the existence of a bomb that supposedly smacks pieces of dense, yet tough metal together that somehow destroys cities, which includes Hiroshima.

I don't deny Hiroshima was bombed....just not nuclear or atom bombed that's all.

You question nothing and I question many things. Who has the best chance of being cast off as gullible?

You keep mentioning about me posting on here and why you think I shouldn't.

What is it exactly that is worrying you about me?

You have the option of bypassing my posts as if I'm not there, yet you choose to want to expose me for some reason...I don't get this.

No time to give me anything in depth, yet all the time in the world to post on the forum. Oh ok.

Anyway:

I question 9/11 as do millions of others. I question it in more depth and bring out flaws in official stories as many do.

I question the existence of a bomb that supposedly smacks pieces of dense, yet tough metal together that somehow destroys cities, which includes Hiroshima.

I don't deny Hiroshima was bombed....just not nuclear or atom bombed that's all.

You question nothing and I question many things. Who has the best chance of being cast off as gullible?

You keep mentioning about me posting on here and why you think I shouldn't.

What is it exactly that is worrying you about me?

You have the option of bypassing my posts as if I'm not there, yet you choose to want to expose me for some reason...I don't get this.

Millions of people don't believe the whole 9/11 narrative, but only a select bunch of cretins deny there were planes and there was no victims. As for Hiroshima, get an education you moron.

I critically appraise evidence for a living; you don't have a clue what evidence is.

Holocaust denial is illegal in some countries. Do you know why?

Millions of people don't believe the whole 9/11 narrative, but only a select bunch of cretins deny there were planes and there was no victims. As for Hiroshima, get an education you moron.

I critically appraise evidence for a living; you don't have a clue what evidence is.

Holocaust denial is illegal in some countries. Do you know why?

You just can't help yourself in the name calling stakes can you. You've achieved nothing but frustration doing it for a good while now, so why you persist is beyond me.

Anyway:

I believe there were no planes because "there were no planes"...why?

Because of a number of very very good reasons.

1. The shit footage of that day, sold to us by the media.

2. Aluminium planes do not FULLY melt into STEEL building and through STEEL floors.

You critically appraise evidence for a living...well you get an F for effort here.

I don't know why you keep harping on about the holocaust because I have never mentioned it.

Edited by wolfy

You just can't help yourself in the name calling stakes can you. You've achieved nothing but frustration doing it for a good while now, so why you persist is beyond me.

Anyway:

I believe there were no planes because "there were no planes"...why?

Because of a number of very very good reasons.

1. The shit footage of that day, sold to us by the media.

2. Aluminium planes do not FULLY melt into STEEL building and through STEEL floors.

You critically appraise evidence for a living...well you get an F for effort here.

I don't know why you keep harping on about the holocaust because I have never mentioned it.

Wolfy, ultimately its as unimportant as the fact that it was a yank who shot archduke Franz Ferdinand to ferment war in Europe. These age old machinations are consigned to history.

Concentrate on current covert operations such as the "Disposition Matrix" if you want to be relevant.

Wolfy, ultimately its as unimportant as the fact that it was a yank who shot archduke Franz Ferdinand to ferment war in Europe. These age old machinations are consigned to history.

Concentrate on current covert operations such as the "Disposition Matrix" if you want to be relevant.

If that's the case, there would be no point in discussing anything in history.

The point is, people are interested in whether the moon landings happened or not even if many aren't.

Most topics won't be everyone's cup of tea and they can choose whether they take part in it or go to another topic, correct?

Seeing as this is the general discussion part, it's gonna be natural that every person has their own topic in mind, or thoughts on certain things, whether that is tea of coffee, flights, food likes/dislikes...history which includes WW1/WW2, Iraq, Vietnam or whatever and also theories as to why terrorist acts are/were performed...right up to media spin and questions raised about world events.

If the topic put up, receives little or no interest, it disappears from sight.

If it does, then it's clearly something that people want to read or discuss.

Wolfy, I've said it many times, but I'll say it again. This Radio relay system you suggest? It's not possible. It doesn't work. It's fantasy. It's incredible. It's unworkable.

So stop suggesting it as a replacement for the working constellation satellite system.

Yeah

What I mean is I'm keen to have your critical eye on current events as well. You should start threads on the US kill list, the myth of an Iranian threat and the humanitarian threat sanctions are creating, MEKs removal from the terrorist list....despite its inclusion being a justification for the Iraq war, etc.

I wonder which are fact and which are fiction?

Wolfy, I've said it many times, but I'll say it again. This Radio relay system you suggest? It's not possible. It doesn't work. It's fantasy. It's incredible. It's unworkable.

So stop suggesting it as a replacement for the working constellation satellite system.

You can say it as many times as you want to but it doesn't make what you say, true.

Yeah

What I mean is I'm keen to have your critical eye on current events as well. You should start threads on the US kill list, the myth of an Iranian threat and the humanitarian threat sanctions are creating, MEKs removal from the terrorist list....despite its inclusion being a justification for the Iraq war, etc.

I wonder which are fact and which are fiction?

I'd certainly put my two penneth into any of those discussions with my theories, yet if I start a thread, you can be sure I will be immediately classed as putting it up to wind people up by the usual suspects.

If someone wants to put one up, I'd comment on it.

No credibility here? You mean on a football message board where I know no one personally. Is this what you mean. Hahahahaha.

I put a lot of effort in what I type because it's my thoughts. All you do is expend all your energy name calling like a daft kid.

For you to say I have no credibility , you must have done a poll or privately messaged every other member on here to come to the silly conclusion about this no credibility.

Or, you have decided that you are one of the most important members on here that you feel you are entitled to say that as you know you will be backed up by the usual little pitchfork internet mob.

I'll stick to being me, which means, I don't lick arse or require people to like me who I have never met in my life and you can stick to crying and whining and wanting people to think you're a super intelligent pillar of society. Hehehe.

Rattled.