Top three St. James' moments.

Davey Dave

:lol:

sounds a belter...we had a crate of Thunderbird hidden under the seat...happy days..

One of our drivers, without a word of a lie, smashed a mackems head through a kebab shop window the same night in Gateshead.

:lol: "the defence wishes it to be known the Mackem could not find the door , my client was dutifully assisting him gain access M'lud ."

Christ!

Off the top of my head;

Portsmouth and David Kelly scoring a goal met with ecstatic scenes mixed with sheer relief as we just didn't look like getting the goal we needed and it was out the blue, hit sweet as a nut.

The Mackems getting well and truly fucking ANNIHILATED 5-1 and having the pleasure of being in visual distance of them.

Arsenal 4-4. Getting twatted 4-0 then getting a couple of 'pride' goals back to some typically stoic 'well we're fucked, might as well show these cunts how to support a team' backing from the stands, when the third went in I just knew they'd buckle and the equaliser was a belter from Tiote. Even better than the 5-4 Leicester for me.

A lot of the ones I was going to put have been mentioned like Pompey so I'll try some new ones.

Cole's third against Liverpool in 93 - I know they had slipped a bit by then but they were still the team to beat for me and when we absolutely destroyed them I had a "this is it, we've arrrived" moment when that goal went in.

Shearer's record breaking goal - I've said before I'm not his biggest fan compared to some but that was special.

Cole's 40th agsint Villa.

I could probably do a few by categories like not actual football, "good moments when we were shit" and daft ones like Steve Carney flattening a Boro bastard completely off the ball and behind the refs back or Kenny Wharton sitting on the ball but those will do for now.

Ginola's goal v Ferencvaros

SBR's home debut destruction of Sheffield.

The last 15-20 minutes of Pedro's testimonial v Celtic, basically from when Keegan appeared on the touch line prior to coming on. I have never heard noise like it.